Sounds of a great hammering rose from the message boards throughout the city of Radasanth. Posters flew up on bar-room walls and back alley bricks. The papers offered untold knowledge and great profit, if just a few adventurous souls cared to take up the challenge.

I set forth soon on an expedition to the far reaches of the land to enter the lair of a monster too terrible for my words to aptly describe.
I seek out able men and women, those who are knowledgeable in the the eldritch arts, or even the simple tradesman looking to broaden his horizon.

Seek out Ben Adelphar, in the meeting hall of the Arcane District. There, shall more details be provided.
Beware, this expedition may be fraught with danger or simply a walk in the park. Consider yourselves warned.

A Darkening Deep will be a thread that's half monster-hunt, half fight for survival. I've wanted to try my hand at something that's more D&D like, with my character being set to the side and used more as a plot device, and manipulating other elements to make a story rather than writing it all from one perspective. The plot is going to be vaguely Lovecraftian. Not too tentacle-y but mildly so. I'm hoping to be able to direct the thread to one of the more Lovecraft-esque settings of an alien realm and work from there.

If you're interested, feel free to throw your name down below, and I'll take some people in.

Note-I am definitely establishing a rigid posting order (if only to help myself remember when I need to post because i'm notoriously bad at that.) It'll probably be based upon the order people register for the thread.

-Nev (tentative)
-
-
-(this spot only if 4 people are interested, but i doubt it)