(Closed to Amari and The Huntsman)

Advencia walked beside a tall stoic man, a fallen Ronin with long wisps of silvery hair - which had been unevenly chopped in places - a time where Scarlet had tried to rip his hair out to signify his status. That he was no longer of bushido, nor of the Ixian Knights. If it hadn’t of been for the long golden haired succubus beside him, the man wouldn’t have any hair at all.

Advencia had defended him, vehemently so - and even insisted that Scarlet leave him be. Be it for her own amusement, or some sort of attachment the demoness had a sort of obsession with the man. It didn’t help that he had apparently ‘tasted divine’ in her words.

Advencia huffed, crossing her arms over her tightly bound chest, further accentuating her figure. “Really. She should be around here somewhere. Fuckin’ running off again. After that punishment she was given last time too…”

Taka looked at the demoness, she was certainly committed. He was sure her obsessive personality was just one more facet of the fact she was a creature of lust. As he recalled what the hand had done to Scarlet...drawn and quartered and left to die in the forest - only -when they had returned she was gone. There was no way she could have escaped on her own which meant she had called one of her lackies. One that Advencia had warned him about.

“That man is dangerous Zero...what happens if he destroys her like Shinsou did? We were the ones who had to nurse her back to sanity. He’s...he’s hurting her. He’s digging his dirty bloodied hands into her.”

“Calm yourself Advencia-sama,” Zero admonished his companion, “We’ll find her, she will be cleansed and we will serve. That is our job now, correct?”

Advencia huffed. “Yes. It is.” She turned to look up at him, offering him a toothy grin. Her sapphire eyes sparkled as they looked upon the darkly dressed man. “You’re the only good thing she bought back with her. I’m glad you see things our way Zero~” She said with a purr.

“All it takes is proper perspective,” He replied and gave her a smile. His mask rhythmically tapped against his leg providing a beat for them to move down the crowded street

“When Mistress is better.... We will be better suited to take on the Church. Zero…” Advencia stopped and tugged on his sleeve. Zero looked to her expectantly, his eyes softening ever so slightly.

“He’s trying to take her away from us. He’s dangerous. He ripped her apart. What we did - that was to open her eyes. But what he did?” She shook her head. “Nothing but pure bloodlust.”

“He’s a beast then?” Taka snorted derisively, “I can handle that.”

“He’s her new toy, her new dog. Her - well. Her new you.”

“We shall see,” Taka replied evenly, “I highly doubt she found one like me.”