Looking for one or two lost souls to swim in my fish bowl

In Fallien a man plots to use strange magic to abduct a visiting envoy from an exotic nation. Where I come in? Well, I am that strange magic.

As for you? I'm looking for someone to write their character in a position as either protection/guide for this envoy who must then keep me at bay OR someone who also has their own plans for thievery/kidnapping/murder that may or may not get in my way.

Plot: Loosely planned, lots of room for improvisation and shifting things as we go.
    your wish is my command

upon the cheek of night

EXP: 224,444, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next Level: 0

GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod
    I have a Fallieni character that could have reason to be the guide, or for thievery. Any preference between the two?
    "The breeze did not stir. The stars did not twinkle. The trees did not sway and the brook did not babble.
    For the world did not turn when Am'aleh wept, and a tear had tumbled down her cheek."

Viator Mundi

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    I just thought I'd pop on to acknowledge the Pink Floyd reference and add you to my list of trusted people.

Quote Originally Posted by Breaker View Post
    I have a Fallieni character that could have reason to be the guide, or for thievery. Any preference between the two?
    No preference, whichever sounds most fun to you! If you chose to go the "good guy" route or the "bad guy" route that includes kidnapping for your own ends, I imagine that would increase the chances that our meeting would culminate in battle, and if you're trying to steal from the gifts the envoy is bringing with them, it would be a toss up on whether we would butt heads or work together. Like I said, lots of room in this thread to make it fun and improvise.

I will say that if another person jumps in, I would like them to take up an opposing viewpoint. So rather than get two guards in there, two other kidnappers, or two thieves, I'd like one of each in any combination so that we're all working off of each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinsou Vaan Osiris View Post
    I just thought I'd pop on to acknowledge the Pink Floyd reference and add you to my list of trusted people.
    I'd hope so since we're facebook friends.
    your wish is my command

EXP: 2,810, Level: 2
    Level completed: 27%, EXP required for next Level: 2,190
    Level completed: 27%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,190

GP

Name
    Alina Espad'rina
    Race
    Human (Fallieni)
    I think I'd prefer to go the thievery route... Alina is a Glasswalker, and they're known for stealing supplies from outlanders and other tribes using their guerilla tactics. (This is Breaker's character btw).

Here is the thread. I'll be introducing the envoy in my second post so feel free to use your first to set up where you are, motives, etc.
    your wish is my command

upon the cheek of night

EXP: 224,444, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next Level: 0

GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod
    Sorry I haven't gotten round to this yet, I'll hopefully have something live soon.

edit: hey, I did it! Let me know if anything doesn't work, I tried to leave it pretty generic.
    Last edited by Breaker; 01-18-2018 at 05:47 AM.
    "The breeze did not stir. The stars did not twinkle. The trees did not sway and the brook did not babble.
    For the world did not turn when Am'aleh wept, and a tear had tumbled down her cheek."

Shattered heart and Soul

EXP: 76,735, Level: 11
    Level completed: 98%, EXP required for next Level: 265
    Level completed: 98%,
    EXP required for next Level: 265

GP

Name
    Amari L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel

View Profile
    outlands eh? I got Esther you can use her if you want?

Here is her profile http://www.althanas.com/world/showth...-Ciel-Tonelico
    she's sorta near there atm, course she wouldn't be a thief more of the 'oh? uhm what are you? help? Is that necessary? ok."

Yeah girl if you want in, jump on that! I'll be working on my next post tomorrow. :3
    your wish is my command

Shattered heart and Soul

EXP: 76,735, Level: 11
    Level completed: 98%, EXP required for next Level: 265
    Level completed: 98%,
    EXP required for next Level: 265

GP

Name
    Amari L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel

View Profile
    Is it fine to have Esther huddled up in the moving carriage? Or at least some sort of carriage? Else she'd be holed up somewhere in a small tent, either can work for me