PDA

View Full Version : Generation of Chaos Book 1. ((Open to one))

Alberdyne_Cormyr
12-16-07, 04:26 PM
((I'm preferring to rp with level 0's-level 2's))

Present Day Althanas. December 16th, CP 1802.
5:00PM

Radasanth City. A City of Heroes. But for every light that rose, an equally dark shadow must rise from beneath the light. Dyne Corona was sent to Radasanth City on an errand from Underwood. A lumberjack town. It was a town of tradesmen and blacksmiths. People who wanted work, fled to that refuge as they avoided the Civil War. Everyday, people died at the hands of the Inquisition and other forces taking advantage of the constant warfare and lawlessness.

One structure stood proud amidst all the chaos. On a day like any other, Dyne Corona approached Radasanth City. With the city in a state of chaos after a recent attack upon its infrastructure, Dyne Corona remembered the Day Radasanth Sank (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=5511). A look of determination crossed his face as he considered the very reason he was there for. Battle. Civil War engulfed Corone.

Organizations, towns, and fiefdoms attempted to take sides. A member of the Corone Rangers, Dyne was ready to test his newfound survival skills against a serious opponent in a serious setting. He'd oft heard the stories of the Citadel's organization.

The Monks of Ai'bron was a group of people that Dyne was familiar with. They were responsible for his education growing up. Now Dyne was a man attempting to find his place in the world. Looming in front of him, the Citadel seemed like it touched the sky. With his Vlince cloak flowing about in the afternoon breeze, the apprentice blacksmith decided it was time. He entered the Citadel structure with a particular type of battle in mind. As the Patriarch of Lodge Bladestorm, the warrior philosopher needed to release his tension upon an unsuspecting opponent.

Greeting by a lobby-style gathering area, Dyne approached the front desk very calmly. His face wore a serious mask. His green eyes reflected the desire that he currently had to pummel someone's face in. One of the Monks at the front desk looked up at Dyne with a level expression. He had brown eyes and brown hair, tanned skin.

"Never seen you before. You new here?" The Monk asked.

"Yeah. I'm new. I'm looking for a battle."

"You've come to the right place then. Just sign your name on the list here and we can get you right fixed up!" The Monk had a surprisingly cheerful demeanor considering what went on in this place. "All right. I'll do just that then." Dyne took up the feathered pen in his hand and signed his real name on the document. Alberdyne Cormyr.

"You got any type of special match in mind?"

"I just want to fight. Thank you. Make it a forest setting if you can, like Concordia."

A few moments later, Dyne was set up in an empty room. Within a matter of moments, the Citadel's archaic powers conjured up a forest that completely resembled regions of Concordia in every possible way. Dyne sat down upon a nearby rock and meditated for a time waiting for his opponent to arrive. Whoever that unlucky person might be.