PDA

View Full Version : Story Time?

Death's Nephew
12-19-07, 04:41 AM
My friend likes to hear stories. She says I come up with some nice ones (I write on a creative writing site, go figure). But tonight, I was tired and felt like mashing a bunch of stories into a very short, 5 minute created epic journey....haha. I'd like to see how many references you guys can point out in this. And see if you can make your own 5 minute mashed up tales of triumph, doom, and splendor!

Sanjicat (2:23:51 AM): story
Sanjicat (2:23:54 AM): now
Sanjicat (2:23:55 AM): please
BigDogJr87 (2:25:12 AM): once there was a brave little toaster who had to bring a magic ring to a playground with the help of his friends
BigDogJr87 (2:25:20 AM): but the ring was cursed and evil brooms were following him
BigDogJr87 (2:25:35 AM): but they only knew where he was if he used the ring and small children did too
BigDogJr87 (2:26:28 AM): on a certain day, the toaster tripped into a random pool of lava located on the corner of La Palma and Beach and the ring went with him
BigDogJr87 (2:27:04 AM): with no quest, the friends, which were a bunny, a lama, and a talking flying kite, thought it would be a good idea to get some burgers at White Castle
BigDogJr87 (2:27:17 AM): but they soon found out there was only one left and it was clear across the country
BigDogJr87 (2:27:55 AM): so they hired themselves out as mercanaries to make money for the plane ride to and from the place, and were pretty good at being assassins
BigDogJr87 (2:28:24 AM): then out of nowhere the brooms attacked and killed the lama and used his skin as a blanket
BigDogJr87 (2:29:27 AM): the kite and bunny vowed revenge but were still hungry and took the lama's saved money and split it and flew to White Castle where they met Doogie Howzer who stole their car and filled it with drugs and prostitutes and drove all through the night with them
BigDogJr87 (2:30:08 AM): after a series of random events they found White Castle, ate their burgers, flew back home, killed the brooms and turned their corpses into tooth picks. And they all lived happily ever after.
BigDogJr87 (2:30:10 AM): The End.

AdventWings
12-19-07, 06:45 AM
el oh el.

Evil Toaster guy from here.. (methinks)

Lord of the Rings: Trilogy

Golden Compass (methinks?)

Harry Potter?

...and that's about it. An interesting story, nonetheless. XD

Karuka
12-19-07, 06:51 AM
The ones I got were The Brave Little Toaster, LotR, The Sorcerer's Apprentice, the Pied Piper, and one more that is not coming to mind right now.

Doomsday
12-19-07, 08:19 AM
The ones I got were The Brave Little Toaster, LotR, The Sorcerer's Apprentice, the Pied Piper, and one more that is not coming to mind right now.

Harold and Kumar go to Whitecastle^^

The Barbarian
12-19-07, 11:16 AM
Hahaha you're all doing pretty well.

Still missing a couple tho!

Think something from your childhood!

Edit: Assuming you saw this during your childhood hahah....it was made in the 70's I think.

Call me J
12-19-07, 11:43 AM
Fantasia!

Also, good to see you Sword.

The Barbarian
12-19-07, 12:29 PM
Hahaha, Fantasia is where The Sorcerer's Apprentice came from.

I'll give a hint: The bunny in this story was killing yes? What movie had a dangerous rabbit?

And thanks J, it's good to be back on Althanas.

Breaker
12-19-07, 02:31 PM
Monty Python's quest for th HOly Grail!

also, as I said in another thread, I thought you were dead.

The Barbarian
12-19-07, 03:53 PM
Hahaha good job Numbers!

And I won't die so easily.

....and why was I brought up? lol

Edit: Haha nevermind. Saw it. XD