PDA

View Full Version : OOC: Boot Camp Discussion

Breaker
12-21-07, 04:48 PM
All right maggots...

Unless something goes terribly wrong, Army Boot Camp will be beginning sometime before 2008 happens. Boot Camp will be a series of threads in which Josh whips the recruits into shape, teaches them how to fight, and just generally kicks everyone's ass. Boot Camp is mandatory for all Army Recruits, however, Associates may participate as well. If you're an associate and you want in on the first Boot Camp thread, post here saying so. So far the following people are enrolled:

Joshua Cronen
Skie dan Sabriel
Lexxum Vordic
Madison Freebird
Tommy

The idea behind these threads is that our characters get to know each other and learn to work together. Also, there will be specific skills you can claim as spoils at the end of each quest if you so choose, and they will be useful skills.

For now, if you have any questions or suggestions, this is a good place for them.

Now drop and give me fifty!

BlackAndBlueEyes
12-21-07, 09:56 PM
Sadly, if I would've taken Dirks up on his offer to join Imperial sooner, it could've been me who would be handing out the punishment...

*sigh*

Breaker
12-22-07, 01:30 PM
What would you teach everyone... how to get out of a triangle choke?

Drop and give me twenty! They can be chick pushups, though.

BlackAndBlueEyes
12-22-07, 08:20 PM
You know you enjoyed reading about the triangle choke.

I cross my arms in defiance to you!

OOC'ly, of course.

Breaker
12-23-07, 01:09 AM
OOC'ly, you're lucky you live in a different country, maggot!

Vortimo
12-26-07, 06:05 PM
This is Manda, just on a different account. I just have one question, which one out of Skie and Madison gets to shave their heads and scream "Master Chief Sir! SUCK MY DICK!" before this thing is done?

BlackAndBlueEyes
12-26-07, 07:25 PM
Skie can have that honor. I'm doing Joshua one better.

Vortimo
12-26-07, 08:27 PM
Oh I bet you're doing Joshua. Those two were made for each other. Too bad because of Madison, he can't have kids.

BlackAndBlueEyes
12-26-07, 08:35 PM
A day that will live in infamy!

Breaker
12-30-07, 04:41 PM
Okay, Boot Camp Episode One is officially up. You can be arriving from a room at the Dirks Estate or elsewhere. It should take 2-3 posts per person for everyone to settle in and get to bed. I'll try to be as active in this as possible to keep up with all of you.

Death's Nephew
01-01-08, 06:27 PM
I'll be posting in the thread today.

Missed this thread cuz of family over in town for the last week.

Breaker
01-01-08, 06:43 PM
Not to worry, just get the post up as soon as you can.

Everyone, unless otherwise stated I'd like to stay in the posting order we've got happening right now. If you feel you need an extra post somewhere or want to skip your turn just IM me and we'll work it out quick.

Happy new year!

Death's Nephew
01-02-08, 02:13 AM
Alright posted! Let's rock and roll!