PDA

View Full Version : He's Baaaaack

Epitaph
12-25-07, 12:51 PM
This character was at level 5 before the last crash. I wanted to bring him back at that level. If the approvals mod does not remember Raspien, I will be happy to find people who can post here vouching for the character.

Name: Raspien
Race: Dark Elven Vampire
Hair Color: Snow White
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 6’0”
Weight: Well built

Appearance: Raspien, when he was last alive, looked very regal. He had long hair that went down to his shoulders, and his skin was both simultaneously blue and pale. However, because of his dark elven skin tone, his vampiric nature was less obvious than it would have been for a human or a high elf.

History: Raspien began his life named Brenaz Vhaerun. He lived a generally inconsequential life working in his father’s mine, but was not satisfied with the lifestyle. After living for roughly seventy years as a dark elf, he decided that he would become an adventurer. However, his adventures ended early when he was attacked by a vampire and killed. However, the vampire sired him, only to raise him as a protégé.

Unfortunately for Brenaz (as he was then known), his mentor was killed by Damon Kaosi. Brenaz began a series of elaborate plots to get revenge, but was foiled time after time. In the interim, he changed his name to Raspien and began to gain a reputation as one of the most cruel and sadistic vampires on Althanas. He even placed third in the Theatre of War during its third season.

Eventually, Raspien and Damon met for a final battle in Obsidian Spire in the Red Forest. Raspien was killed. While the vampire had fallen, his spirit continued to live and when Xem’zund had begun his plan to take over all of Raiaera, Raspien’s ashes were one of the corpses that he had raised.

Skills:

Vampire abilities- Raspien is strong enough to punch through delhar, and cannot die save for fire, decapitation or a wooden stake to the heart. Fire is super effective, and even the smallest flame, unless extinguished, can catch all over his body and kill him.

Swordsmanship- Raspien is a very talented swordsman. He could be considered a master of both large two handed swords and dueling weapons.

Marksmanship- Raspien’s marksmanship with the bow and crossbow are slightly above average.

Equipment: Currently nothing.

Karuka
12-25-07, 10:24 PM
Approved.