PDA

View Full Version : The song title sentence game.

Edward Judorne
12-28-07, 12:56 PM
This is a little game I made up that I thought everyone could enjoy. The basic gist of it is this: Put as many song titles as you can together to form a sentence. Sometimes the outcome can get extremely hilarious.

Example
"Somewhere over the rainbow" "I walk the line" "Through the fire and the flames"

Somewhere over the rainbow I walk the line through the fire and the flames.

See how it forms a sentence? Let's see you guys try.

Ataraxis
12-28-07, 01:35 PM
"And Lo, When The Imperium Marches Against Gul-Kothoth, Then Dark Sorceries Shall Enshroud The Citadel Of The Obsidian Crown" "Dude"

And lo, when the Imperium marches against Gul-Kothoth, then dark sorceries shall enshroud the Citadel of the Obsidian Crown, dude.

Winterhair
12-28-07, 02:07 PM
"I'm so sick""Stricken""stupified""because I love you"

I'm so sick, stricken, stupified, because I love you.

Bloodrose
12-28-07, 03:37 PM
"Hungry People" "Cruising For Burgers" "Seek & Destroy" "Cows with Guns"

Hungry people, cruising for burgers, seek 'and' destroy cows with guns.

Vampiric Angel
12-28-07, 08:56 PM
"Hail To The Geek" "All Alone" "Crossing The Ocean"

Hail to the geek, all alone, crossing the ocean.

Chiroptera
12-28-07, 11:19 PM
"Sometimes" "I believe I Can Fly" "So High" "Above" "Everything" "If Only" "Just Because" "When I See U" "Standing in the Hallway""I Know it's True" "Just Too Many People" "Breathe on Me"

Sometimes I believe I can fly so high above everything, if only just because when I see you standing in the hallway I know it's true; just too many people breathe on me.

Edward Judorne
12-29-07, 02:52 AM
LMAO. You guys are too good at this...

"Help""photograph""Seargent peppers lonely heart club band"

Help photograph Seargent pepper's lonely heart club band.

Man, I'm sucking at my own game...

Tshael
12-29-07, 04:43 PM
"Oh mother" "Ocean Waves" "Echo" "The Likes Of You" "Frozen" "Beautiful"

Oh Mother, Ocean waves echo the likes of you; frozen, beautiful.

"Locked in a cage" "I believe in miracles" "Gypsy girls" "Say"

Locked in a cage, gypsy girls say, "I believe in miracles."

"Expectation" "Here We Go Again" "Falls on Me" "To Raise" "All the World Tonight"

Here we go again! Expectation falls on me to raise all the world tonight.

Kyo
12-31-07, 09:37 AM
"This Cocaine Makes Me Feels LIke" "The Boy Who Wanted to Be A Real Puppet" "Misunderstood" "Wait For An Answer"

This cocaine makes me feel like the boy who wanted to be a real puppet; misunderstood, wait for an answer.

Yeah... >.>

Jack Abruzzi
01-03-08, 01:23 AM
"Floyd the Barber" "Smells Like Teen Spirit" "Polly"

Floyd the barber smells like teen spirit, Polly.

All Nirvana songs. ----^ I rule.

"Scrotal Torment" "You're Better Off Dead"

Scrotal Torment: You're better off dead.

Tshael
01-05-08, 09:44 PM
"Moon Child" "Radios in Heaven" "Gotta Get Away" "Hurt" "From Yesterday" "Leave Me Alone" "All Along the Watchtower" "The Freshman" "Tell" "The Story of a Girl"

Moon Child, leave me alone.

From yesterday, the Freshman hurt all along the watchtower.

Radios in Heaven tell the story of a girl.

Witchblade
01-08-08, 09:30 PM
"The Fragile" "Injection" "Worth Dying For"

The fragile injection worth dying for.

Atzar
01-08-08, 11:44 PM
Hahahaha... sorry, I have to.

"U Make Me Wanna" "Blow" "You"

You make me wanna blow you.

Witchblade
01-09-08, 07:59 AM
Oh, I didn't know you felt that way about me, Atzar. ;)

"See Who I am" "Behind Closed Doors" "Jillian " Just Like You Imagined" "Vampires Will Never Hurt You"

See who I am behind closed doors.

Jillian, just like I told you, vampires will never hurt you.

The Writing Writer
01-13-08, 11:20 PM
" Just What I Needed " " Two turn Tables and a Microphone. "

Just what I needed! Two turn tables and a microphone!

" Runaway " " Free Bird " " Can't You See " " The Scientist " " Won't Back Down "
" And I " " Let You Down " Over the Hills and Far Away " " Godspeed " " Neverender "

Runaway, free bird. Can't you see the scientist won't back down? And I let you down, over the hills and far away. Godspeed neverender...

Damion Shargath
01-09-09, 08:58 PM
We have the innocence of the three face savior, and we shall bring Annihilation of all that is holy so for eternity we can be withheld Crawling through the infinite fields of carnage. We will tear down the walls of heaven, for we have been Resurrected for massive torture We couldn’t be further from the truce, a Godslaughtering murder machine walking to the Symphony of the deceived, Loveless, Godless, Flawless. We will Hate, Dominate, Congregate, and Eliminate!

How's that? They're all by the band "The Project Hate MCMXCIX"...
I like them...

Lord Saladin
01-10-09, 01:00 AM
"The Four Horsemen" "Don't Tread on Me" "Trapped Under Ice" "The Thing That Should Not Be" "Mama Said" "All Within My Hands" "Of Wolf and Man" "Nothing Else Matters" "Wherever I May Roam" "My Friend of Misery" "The Unforgiven" "Sliver" "Where the Wild Things Are" "Broken Beat and Scarred" "The Unnamed Feeling" "Am I evil?"

The Four Horsemen don't tread on me, trapped under ice. The thing that should not be, mama said, all within my hands of wolf and man; Nothing else matters wherever I may roam, my friend of misery - The unforgiven - sliver[s] where the wild things are. Broken, beat and scarred, the unnamed feeling that was just your life: Am I evil?

Go me for making wholly out of Metallica titles!

Sorahn
01-10-09, 01:32 AM
"Hey you" "Mother" "Vera" "Stop" "The Trial" "Young Lust" "Run like hell" "Outside the Wall" "Waiting for the Worms" "In the Flesh" "Empty Spaces" "Bring the boys back home"

Hey you, Mother Vera, stop the trial! Young lust run like hell outside the wall, waiting for the worms in the flesh. Empty spaces bring the boys back home.

Not only all Pink Floyd, but all from The Wall. Booyah.

Blaid
01-10-09, 02:57 PM
"A simple question"; "Who let you go?" "The Tourist"? "Hey you", "turn soonest to the sea", "the river below" "way down the line"...

"Leave it behind", "don't pick it up"; "it'll be a long time", "all I want" "something to believe in"; "gotta get away", "the long way home".

Petoux
02-02-09, 02:39 AM
"Hit the road jack" ... "Dance to the music" "let me see that thong"

Hit the road Jack! Dance to the music and let me see that thong!

lol

*Sings* That thong tha thong thong thong....

Rebellion
02-17-09, 06:33 PM
"Timmy and Lords of the Underworld" "Run To The Hills" "Through The Fire and Flames" "Into The Night" "Away From" "Trogdor the Burninator"

Timmy and Lords of the Underworld run to the hills, through the fire and flames into the night, away from Trogdor the Burninator.

Lathienas Miraq
03-26-09, 08:21 PM
"To be honest, you coud write anything, and someone would have written a song titled what you wrote"

To be honest, you coud write anything, and someone would have written a song titled what you wrote

;)

"Firestorm" "Light In The Black"
Firestom, Light In The Black

"Back In Control" "See Emily Play" "With Me"
Back In Control: See Emily play with me

Man I suck at this

Nevermore
08-09-09, 08:16 AM
"You" "Hate Me" "Everlasting Friend" "It's Not Over" "Something in the Way" "SATSUGAI SATSUGAI SATSUGAI"

You hate me, everlasting friend. It's not over, [but there's] something in the way SATSUGAI SATSUGAI SATSUGAI.

[Breaking Benjamin, Blue October, Daughtry, Nirvana, DETROIT METAL CITY]

Not a grammatically correct sentence, but hey. :D

Visla Eraclaire
08-09-09, 08:27 AM
Basshunter, Neuroticfish, Motoi Sakuraba, Nine Inch Nails, Basshunter, Jon Lajoie, Cold, Nirvana, Nine Inch Nails, Nine Inch Nails, Barenaked Ladies, Atari Teenage Riot,
Lily Allen

Hello there, prostitute, a mighty blow, please! Between the two of us, too fast, stupid girl. Nevermind, underneath it all, I do not want this.

Too little too late, the virus has been spread.

Fuck you!

~~~~~~~~~~

Unto Ashes, Third Eye Blind, Shuntaro Okino, Blutengel, Franz Ferdinand, Blutengel

Persephone, queen of the underworld, deep inside of you I can see a heart, a little love. Come on home, I will follow.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Dolce Triade, MC Frontalot, Valve, Valve, MC Frontalot, 15-16 Puzzle, Sabaton, Motoi Sakuraba, Atari Teenage Riot, Yasunori Mitsuda

Hello, kitty girl, listen close. You're not a good person. You can't esacpe you know, shame of the otaku, not this time. We burn the incarnation of the devil by any means necessary. Goodnight