PDA

View Full Version : Shu's Level 1 Update

Tranquil
12-29-07, 01:30 AM
((Updates in Navy))

*Name: Shu Abishi
*Race: Human
*Hair Color: White
*Eye Color: Onyx (gray) With rings of black.
*Height: 6'0
*Weight:185 lbs

History Level 1
Shu started his exploring true to his vagagond ways. He owned nothing but a tattered cloak, and his precious Oak staff that never left his side, and a voucher good for use at the Bazaar. Seeing that he might as well start his adventure off in new threads, you can find Shu's visit to the Bazaar here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=6618&page=2).

After his exciting visit to the Bazarr was finally over, Shu headed quickly for a relaxing stay at the Peaceful Promenade. Though just his luck, it was anything but peaceful. Shu ran Alberdyne Comyr, and the two of them have been unseperable since. Togeather they have been with eachother through thick and thin. Infiltrating the Syndicate, fighting side by side with the Corone Rangers, even being initiated into the ranger core. To read up more on Shu and Alberdyne's adventures, look here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=6637&page=4), here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=7071&page=5), or here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=8005&page=6).

Ancy to see Shu put in his place by a girl? Well here is your chance. Shu and Leigh went on an adventure of a lifetime as the were teleported outside the city limits by an old mage to defeat an ancient cleanser. The beast proved an ample opponent for both Shu and Leigh, click here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=8515&page=5) to watch the action as it all unfolds.

Skills
Level 0- Incendious- Incendious- When the Incendious charm is cast, small brightly colored sparks are emitted from the casters hand. This spell is more usefully in helping Shu stay alive in re-igniting fires or scaring away any unwanted trespassers from his camp. Though in due time he has read that it could become and average magical offensive spell.

Level 1- Empowered Incendious- At the cost of more magical energy, Incendious has become an offensive move that hits enemies even harder though strains Shu upon casting.

Level 0 - Freeze- One of the few upper level spells that Shu has been able to obtain. This is a strictly defensive spell. Shards of ice will explode from around the caster and temporarily freeze two hostile targets in place. This is a channeled spell, meaning that Shu must keep his concentration for the effect to be kept. This spell has a max duration of five seconds, and can be resisted by enemies of greater strength.

Level 0- Book of the Magi- The one of a kind book that Shu has obtained and is constantly studying. It has spells of unknown power that Shu isn't even able to comprehend, though through constant training he hope to one day be able to master every one of the spells. (Just filling)

Level 1 - Circle of Protection- Use of Incendious charm to create a fiery circle around maximum of two characters to ward off enemies for as long as Shu can muster power into the circle.

Level 1 - Illusion Magic (Available at Level 1) - Conforming to the power of darkness, Shu has the ability to create illusions that will foll with the minds of others. Due to the amount of darkness in his body, the illusions can easily be detected.

Level 1 - Corone Ranger - Due to Shu's willingness to risk his life to protect his companion Dyne and fend off the Syndicate Agents, he earned the trust of Kastor Troy and the rank of a Corone Ranger.

Weapon Mastery
Level 0 - Staves- Shu will never be without his Master work quality Plynt stave, it is always by his side. Although more of a means of transportation, since he can not solely rely on his magic, he can use brute force if he is pushed into a corner. (Skill level - Average for willing lack of use. )

Letho
12-29-07, 12:00 PM
I'm going to have to ask you to ditch two updates of your choosing as 5 new skills/upgrades is too much for a level one update. After you choose which you're willing to part with, we'll talk about clarifying the others.

Tranquil
12-29-07, 01:34 PM
Edited, sorry for the mistake. I thought I needed to post every spoil I had recieved from every roleplay.

Letho
12-29-07, 02:41 PM
You are, but every skill-related spoil you earn is only temporary approved by the judge and the Realm of Greeting staff usually has the final say on whether or not it's approved.

With that out of the way, I would like you to clarify the Circle of Protection a little bit. How exactly does it ward off enemies? Is it more like an aura that has a negative effect on any enemy that sets foot within a circle or does it actually repel the attacker with some kind of magic/force/thingamajig? Keep in mind that for now you should only be able to ward off weaker enemies and for short amounts of time.

Tranquil
12-29-07, 02:57 PM
Almost every "offensive" spell that Shu uses goes back to his Incendious charm. His circle of protecting is a fire based charm, that uses fire linked chains to create a circular barrier around a small amount of space, usually to protect an ally. This is used to ward off enemies by using the fire's heat to it's advantage, while the ally inside remains untouched by the enemy and the protective fire.

Tranquil
12-29-07, 04:42 PM
I should also ask if I could lock Open Mind and Circle of Death until I reach level 2, upon which I can then put them back up for evaluation?

Letho
12-29-07, 05:24 PM
Gotcha. And yes, you can most certainly put those back up for evaluation on your next level up.

As for this update, it is approved. Thank you for your cooperation and welcome to the next level.