PDA

View Full Version : Scara Brae - A Red Halo Question

Feed The Machine
12-30-07, 04:34 PM
So yeah, I'm interested in the Red Halo. Is he dead or just off in the sunset somewhere? Maybe its somewhere on this site but I haven't found it yet.

Vampiric Angel
12-30-07, 06:41 PM
Maybe if you could explain what the red halo is a little better?

Feed The Machine
12-30-07, 06:47 PM
Well, this question was more for the moderators since I figured they could answer any questions with regard to certain continents. From what I've read, the Red Halo is one of Scara Brae's heroes. Just wanted to know if he's still alive because I might want to do a quest sometime with Galyl coming in contact with him. However, I don't want to do that quest if the guy is dead.

Vampiric Angel
12-30-07, 07:04 PM
Well, from what I've read it said retirement and *possible* passing. Which means you probably can make a quest so you can come into contact with him. I think the rules here on Althanas are a little looser when it comes to these things, so unless a mod posts in here and says otherwise, I'd go ahead and start the quest.

Mathias
12-30-07, 10:29 PM
The Red Halo is also known as the previous Commander of the Knights of Scara Brae - Sir Pallotan.

He retired from the service, sometime within the past two years.

There was supposed to be an event wherein a PC would be given the chance to lead the Knights, but I don't know what happened with it. I think somebody won it, but I'm not entirely sure.

Call me J
01-01-08, 04:16 PM
Joshua won it. The leader of the Dajas Pagoda is the leader of the Scara Brae Knights now. If you wnat to use Sir Pallotan, I'd recomend talking to the writer, who is Karuka Tida.