PDA

View Full Version : Starter Monies?

Archaon
01-12-08, 12:22 AM
Hey, so, this character is new, and as such hasn't done anything yet, but, normally you start with 500 gold right? Cause, He's only got 200, and hasn't spent any. I wasn't sure if you only get the 500 for your first character, or if it was a mistake, or what, but I thought I would check, since he might actually use it. Thanks ^^

NekoButcher
01-12-08, 12:32 AM
200 is the standard sum that you start with, so you got exactly what all other starting characters would get.

Welcome to Althanas by the way.

Zook Murnig
01-12-08, 12:34 AM
Back when I started, a new character had only 100 gold, and we liked it! What you're referring to is a relatively recent thing of the 200 gold plus 300 Bazaar credit. The Bazaar credit was hard to keep up with, however, because it was only supposed to last a month, and had to be removed manually after that period.

Archaon
01-12-08, 01:17 AM
Ah, see, I thought it was something like that! But, hypothetically, if I would've spent the Bazaar credit on something in the Bazaar, and the only reason I haven't yet is cause I never got it, and it's only been one month and two days, and I ratted out my other characters (Kovalai and Whispers and Murmurs), might I be able to have the credit for just a smidge? Please? I offer hugs as thanks? :D

Epitaph
01-12-08, 01:25 AM
Well we discontinued giving new characters Bazaar credit, thats why you didn't receive it.

Archaon
01-12-08, 01:38 AM
Kay, no worries then, I was essentially just curious. I appreciate bearing with me ^^

AdventWings
01-12-08, 01:40 AM
Bummer, ain't it? But fear not, as going on simple quests should net you more than enough gold for your ventures!

:D

Azazel
01-12-08, 04:00 PM
My first PC only got 100 gold as well. I never bought anything. EVER! I guess I missed the whole Bazaar credit phase.

Legion
01-12-08, 04:03 PM
Monie, Archaon?

My first PC only got 100 gold as well. I never bought anything. EVER! I guess I missed the whole Bazaar credit phase.

I guess I don't have any intention of spending monie either.

Kovalai
01-13-08, 03:56 PM
Hey, monies is actually a technically correct term, it just sounds absurd. Better than going with munnys though, I'd say. You should all be proud of me =P