MC Katanga
01-15-08, 12:36 PM
Name: Katanga Askar
Race: Torn Angel
Hair Color: Brown with black highlights
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5'9
Weight: Around 9 stone

*Personality: Unfriendly, does not like to intergrate with other unless they are of use to
him. Very stubborn.

Appearance: In human form, Katanga has long brown hair with black highlights. The fringe is
pushed over his left eye, and so only his right eye is visible. He wears a leather jacket
which goes down to his waist. He also then wears leather pants/trousers and shoes.His skin
is a normal pinkish brown, but it is very pale. On each hand there is the symbol of the torn
angels, and on his left hand he lacks a middle finger.

History: Katanga was involved in a life of crime in his life as a human. However, he was
brutally murdered by one of his own, and for his misdeeds was branded a Torn angel for
eternity. For 60 years, he was trained with the torn angels, who planned themselves to try
and enslave the world. However, the TA themselves were spiritual beings and so couldn't walk on the earth. Katanga was chosen to walk on the earth to spread the message of his masters.

Skills: In human form, Katanga is essentially normal.

~He uses a combination of Karate and
skills he learnt from the streets to fight.
~However, when times get rough he can become a
spiritual form of a torn angel. In this form, he turns completely shite with black markings. Claws and spikes appears all over his body. Torn wings grow out of his back, all his facial
feature disappear, and his feet turn into (what looks like) white fire.
~The torn angel's abilities allows them to hover slightly off the ground. Their torn wings aren't even used, unless they need to fly quickly. This abilkity is extremely powerful, but the spritiual ability is lethal to people on the earth. Due to this, Katanga's health and stamina begins to deplete, until eventually he would die. This means Katanag has to use it as little as
possible.

Equipment: None

Sorry about the last character. I was aware it sucked after posting it. So it went.

Zook Murnig
01-15-08, 03:27 PM
I need you to separate out individual abilities so I can evaluate them.