PDA

View Full Version : Battle amongst the tree's

Daemon
05-20-06, 10:33 AM
((closed))

Azdaron was lying on the ground looking up at the sky wondering where that warrior could be he got tired of always running. He decided to lay down and take a breather and think about his mother and father.

He remembered fighting with his father and how much of an even match he was and what his father would do if he left spaces open in a fight. “HOLY CRAP! The warrior was my father” Azdaron screamed

”But why would he kill me I don’t get it I was his only son I was his swordsman the son why?”Azdaron cried as he laid there thinking about why his father would of killed him then he realized that he had went evil and maybe that’s why his father killed him.

There was a noise as if someone watching him from the trees like a crack in a branch. It caught Azdaron’s attention he shot his glance that way but saw nothing.

“Must have been stupid birds.” Azdaron said as he got up and headed towards the lake to go for a swim or take a bath what ever he was in the mood for when he got there. He took off his armor and weapons and his potions and laid them on a makeshift raft he had made and brought it out into the water with him, just incase anyone tried to steal it.

He dived into the water with the feeling of someone or something watching him.

The Puppet
05-20-06, 03:21 PM
The wooden puppet slept peacefully underneath the trees, something puppets do with much skill, but this puppet was special. His name was Number 14, and he could awake from his slumber if he so desired. Magic had touched his body making his sleep only temporary.

Suddenly a splash broke the quiet void. Number 14 awoke instantly knock his blonde wig off-center. He pushed it back over as climbed to his feet. Since there was little hope of falling back to his peaceful dreams now that he had been so rudely interupted, he decided to invistigate his surroundings.

He body made a strange clank sound with every move of his legs. Wood does not so easily rub against itself like flesh. It made it very hard to get around without being noticed, something that was made worse when woodpeckers were the ones noticing him.

They were the one flaw in these forests. He found everything about the city of trees to be beautiful, except for those pesky peckers. He was constantly having to fight them off as they dove at him in swarms. Perhaps they thought he was some threat to the forest, and they were the only ones who could stop him.

It did not take long before Number 14 came across the source of the noise that had woken him. He had come to a stop at a small pond. It was quite peaceful, and there was even a man swimming offshore.

Even for someone without a real brain, it didn't take much to figure out he had made the noise. Number 14 decided to let his anger go, for the man was clearly enjoying his swim, and how could he be mad at someone for waking him on accident. No, Number 14 decided it would be better to just lay down again and see if he could maybe catch a few more winks.

Daemon
05-21-06, 08:25 AM
As Azdaron poked his head up out of the water the wind felt so more refreshing seeing as all the dirt and gunk had watched away from his body but will all come back soon with the passing of time. As he grabbed his little makeshift raft and brought it back to the shore he started hearing a weird wheezing noise. He thought no more of it the woods always made weird noises. As Azdaron started getting dressed he heard the wheezing again but this tine it was a consistent wheezing almost as if someone sleeping. When Azdaron was done he went to grab his swords and saw what appeared to a little Childs toy that he hadn’t noticed before.

“Why can’t kids just keep the toys at home?” Azdaron said as he grabbed the little wooden toy and threw it over his head and to wherever it landed he head no time to be trying to return a stupid kid’s toy.

Azdaron sheathed his swords and started on the way back to his tree, which had the groove in it, for a nice rest and relaxation.

The Puppet
05-21-06, 01:07 PM
((OOC: I gave him permission to pick me up and all that.))

Number 14 found his dreams once again interupted as he had the sensation that he was flying through the air. He was fine at first thinking it was only the common dream of falling to earth, and he would wake up before hitting the ground. He, however, did not arise moments before landing. He instead crashed head first into the hard soil.

Pain pounded through his body as he felt his left arm cracked open. He looked down to see his wooden body split open. He fealt only more pain as he touched it. What a silly instinct it was to touch an open cut.

Although his pain did not subside, it was replaced by anger. He could see the man who had damaged his priceless body. He had carelessy flung Number 14 over his shoulder. How was that acceptable. Number 14 knew he was not a human, but he still did not think this was a common custom even for their strange race.

With his good hand he untied one of his crosses from his back, while running full steam at the ignorant fool who had insulted him. "Come back here, you," he scream at the man. "You think it's alright to throw people do you? Well let me throw something at you, then!" With his final words released he threw his wooden cross as hard as he could with his one arm at the man's back.

Daemon
05-26-06, 02:17 PM
As Azdaron walked back to his tree he heard a little voice say Come back here, you, you think it's alright to throw people do you? Well let me throw something at you, then.” Azdaron’s sick sense kicked in as he unsheathed his swords and turned around just in time to block what would appeared to have been a wooden cross attaché to strings. Which were attached to the toy he had just thrown away.

“Have you been having a bad day or is it just because I threw you. Oh! And my name is Azdaron what’s yours?” Max asked as he clipped his swords together just incase this toy did want to attack again to try and make this battle be as short as possible.

The Puppet
05-26-06, 04:12 PM
A grimmace spread across the puppet's wooden face as his attack was thwarted effortlessly. He quickly grabbed the strings to his cross with his right hand (his left, being injured, hung limply at his side) and gave a heavy tug pulling the cross away from the bully in case he decided to pick it up and fling Number 14 around with it.

"Having a bady day?" the man asked making 14 even angier. He found these words to be a jab at him. The puppet was very sensitive to being confused with one of his lifeless look alikes. He hated people thinking he was nothing because he just a "toy."

"I have been," he replied while flinging the cross back over his shoulder, "but it is about to get better."

He raised his right hand in front of him, focusing all his energy at it. Suddenly it burst into flames as though it had exploded. "Prepare to die!" the puppet screamed reared his fist back readying to punch the giant jerk. He charged forward without fear. He had never seen this move fail before, but he had never used it on a real foe before. He jumped into the air and flung his fist forward trying to hit the man square in the face.

Daemon
06-06-06, 10:08 AM
This was an amateur’s move Azdaron had blocked and deflected harder moves for sure. This toy had some very unusual abilities like it could work on it’s own it could talk and even engage in battle against a foe several times his size.

“You think you are powerful enough to take on me a Demon!” Azdaron said as he brought around a fist to meet the aggressive toy right in the side. ”Foolish toy you will never win by underestimating your opponent you will learn that right now!”

With Azdaron’s free hand he sheathed his swords he didn’t need them for this fight he was big and strong enough to take on the toy with his fists. ”Stupid toy I think I might just have to kill you now instead of letting you live.” Azdaron thought as he waited for his fist to connect.

Letho
09-24-06, 10:33 AM
This thread has been closed due to inactivity and moved to the Archives. If you wish to reactivate this thread, please PM me or one of the administrators.