Zook Murnig
01-18-08, 05:12 AM
This is for the Best Judge of 2007.

Karuka
01-18-08, 12:15 PM
I have votes? O_O

Edward Judorne
01-18-08, 03:30 PM
I know Call me J is winning right now, but did you notice how he didn't vote for himself? He trying to be humble? I don't know, but it seems suspicious to me.

Call me J
01-18-08, 03:32 PM
I haven't voted for myself because its tacky, and so I could give a respeck knuckle to another good mod.

Saxon
01-18-08, 03:50 PM
I know Call me J is winning right now, but did you notice how he didn't vote for himself? He trying to be humble? I don't know, but it seems suspicious to me.

Your trying to slander somebody in a fan poll? Com'n man, lighten up. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Besides, voting for yourself doesn't mean much at all. I'm very humble and very modest, but when it comes to competition I'd like to win and vote for myself. I don't really think there is anything immoral or tacky about it. o_O

Edward Judorne
01-18-08, 05:09 PM
Your trying to slander somebody in a fan poll? Com'n man, lighten up. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Besides, voting for yourself doesn't mean much at all. I'm very humble and very modest, but when it comes to competition I'd like to win and vote for myself. I don't really think there is anything immoral or tacky about it. o_O

I wouldn't call it slandering. Just joshing around and tryin to make the poll less one-sided.

Ok, maybe that is slandering. sorry.

Zook Murnig
01-18-08, 05:24 PM
It's called libel when it's in print.

Cyrus the virus
01-19-08, 02:21 AM
I voted for myself in every poll, FYI. They're internet awards, man.

Godhand
01-19-08, 02:38 AM

This is great.

"He didn't vote for himself! He must be up to something!"

Edward Judorne
01-19-08, 11:10 AM
This is great.

"He didn't vote for himself! He must be up to something!"

Have I really sunk so low that Godhand likes what I'm doing?

I'm so ashamed...

EVERYONE! VOTE CALL ME J!

On a side note...

Godhand, you hypocrite! You voted for Call Me J, yet you say you like my slandering?

Epitaph
01-19-08, 12:04 PM
Have I really sunk so low that Godhand likes what I'm doing?

I'm so ashamed...

EVERYONE! VOTE CALL ME J!

On a side note...

Godhand, you hypocrite! You voted for Call Me J, yet you say you like my slandering?

Sarcasm is not a city in China.

Edward Judorne
01-19-08, 12:27 PM
I wasn't being sarcastix. I really am ashamed of how l've sunk.

Skie and Avery
01-23-08, 09:53 PM
29. Barenaked Ladies - Pinch Me

Rayse Valentino
01-23-08, 09:55 PM
I really don't understand how Call me J judges so many threads in such short a time. He must be cheating somehow.