PDA

View Full Version : unique weapon

Daemon
05-20-06, 11:02 AM
As Azdaron walked down the street headed to the bazaar he had a weapon in mind that woul require most likely alot of money but maybe if he could talk to the blacksmith he could go get the resources the blacksmith would need and give the blacksmith 100 gold.

As Azdaron walked into the Bazaar he ducked to get in the door cause of his big stature then he approached the desk after seconds of looking at all the stuff on display

"Hello sir, i would like to discuss with you a unique weapon that you would not have in stock. First of all it really consits of these." Azdaron said as he took his two longswords out and laid them on the counter

"i need both of these on one big hilt and i need something in there that would allow me to store other sworsds in here i go along with my adventure."

Raelyse
05-21-06, 05:19 AM
"Oh, good lord," the shopkeeper said as he felt whatever he drunk at lunchtime, warm and wet, fill his pants. "Why did I build this ceiling so big?" What had stepped into his shop could not be explained as anything else other than a enormous behemoth. The creature was at least twice as tall as him and he could tell that if he did anything wrong, he would be the next thing his butcher friend would be selling.

Cowering slightly, he picked up the two swords and examined them for a moment. "B-b-b-both steel, r-r-right? I'll put the both together for thirty gold and fifty for them to be detachable though I don't really know what..."

He thought carefully before he spoke again.

"I don't really know what you mean by something that will let you store swords."

Daemon
05-21-06, 07:59 AM
As Azdaron watched the little dwarf in front of him cower and wet himself he tried not to laugh seeing as it must of been embarrasing already.

"well you see what i meant to store swords is that i could attach them onto the sword so i dont have to have all these sheaths on my back." Azdaron explained to the cowarding dwarf "Ohh! and the longswords are iron not steel."

Azdaron sat there waiting for a response as he looked over to a stand that was empty and started thinking what could of been there.

Raelyse
05-21-06, 09:26 AM
"Right then," the shopkeeper said slowly. He began to realize that this person really wasn't that aggressive anyway, despite the fact that he was a giantic behemoth. Even if he got angry, he realized that he could fight him off, thanks to the heavy security of the Bazaar.

"2 Iron long swords, at 100 each will mean 200 gold. And for your storage thing, you basically want the ability to clip your swords together, right?"

Daemon
05-21-06, 12:23 PM
"whoo! hold on there when u said there were stell it was only eighty for both to be attachable and detachable how come now their iron the have to be 200?"Azdaron said raising his voice getting confused and angry thinking a dwarf was trying to stiff him.

"all i want is clips on the side of my two swords that will allow me to attach other swords easily. I just want to be able to slap on swords and just take them off easily incase i am ever in a battle."Azdaron started to say cooling down

He still had an angry look on his face because he usually does when he gets into a shop to try and get everything cheaper.

Raelyse
05-21-06, 12:38 PM
"Oh right then," the shopkeeper cocked his head back and laughed loudly. He lifted up the two swords and examined them. "I thought you were buying these, but on closer inspection... they're not of my worksmanship. Much, much worse... Hahaha," the dwarf laughed.

"For what you want, I'll make a hole in the crossguard of each sword and I'll make a special clip for you that'll secure them together. For the hole punching, it'll be 10 each and the clip thing will be 20. If you get a new sword, you'll need to punch a new hole in it if you want to secure it and buy a new clip. This one can only hold two together. There's really no other way, understand?"

Daemon
05-21-06, 01:50 PM
"well with what you just mentioned that brings the price forty. twenty for each hole and twenty for the clip. and i will go on a hunt for resources to give you so u can make me some good swords for 60 gold cause you wont have to pay at all for resources." Azdaron continued as he noticed that he almost had to pay for his old swords and his muscles started twitching.

Raelyse
05-21-06, 01:55 PM
"Wait a sec mate, fail school or what? 10 for each so it'll be 20, then the clip thingo will be another 20 so we get 40? If it's simpler, take away the zeros mate and it all falls into place. 1 plus 1 plus 2 is four. Get it, mate?"

When he heard that this one intended to give him materials, the dwarf cocked his head back and laughed.

"Sorry, mate. But I don't use other people's resources. So cough up the 40 and we'll finish this, kay?"

Daemon
05-21-06, 02:10 PM
"Fine, your lose i guess i need to find another blacksmith that will be willing to make me weapons and i just pay them for labour." Azdoron said as he reached into his gold sack."Fine, here's your forty gold."

Raelyse
05-21-06, 08:57 PM
(Shouldn't be anything else, so I'll go ahead and close this.

60 gold left at end of thread, 10 EXP)