1644 Gold Pieces

Name: Legeliwyn Aeyl
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Hair: Dirty blond
Eyes: Gray
Height: 5'9''
Weight: 180 lbs

Appearance: Somewhat tall and fairly thin, he is muscular in a quick and wiry sort of way. His skin is tan, but not overly so. Almost always he is clad in colors of the earth: greens, browns, reds, blacks, wearing whatever will help him blend into his surroundings. He is most commonly seen in green. Some would call him ruggedly handsome, but most people just seem to think he has rolled out of bed without shaving or bathing for several days running.

Equipment: A steel bastard sword worn in a sheath. Seven steel throwing knives tucked into various places about Wyn's person. A small pack filled with a little food and water and a few worthless odds and ends. A light coat of leather armor that covers torso/shoulders amd two light leather bracers.

Skills: Swordsmanship -- For a level two character, Wyn is quite an accomplished swordsman. Since he has not had to devote any of his training to learning spellcraft, he has had more time to practice with his sword. As a result, he is an almost unparalleled swordsman for his level. However, a higher level sword-wielder would certainly have an advantage over him.

Throwing-knife accuracy -- Wyn is extremely good at hitting stationary targets and can hit a moving target more often than not. He is not quite as accomplished here as he is with a sword, but the skill is still an asset.

Wyn knows no magic of any sort, having devoted all his training to weaponry.

History: I hope I can be forgiven for not posting this right now. I'm 190 EXP points away from hitting level three, which will almost certainly happen once I am finished with the quest The World Will Remember. I will post a complete history for this character once I am done with that thread. The reason for me changing this account name will also be revealed at that time. Thanks!

Sighter Tnailog
03-26-06, 08:07 PM
This is impossible not to approve. For a level 2, you've shown more restraint with your character's power than ninety-five percent of the people on this board.

8810 EXP
1644 GP