View Full Version : Teutonic order

Teutonic Knight
03-26-06, 08:57 PM
Name: Godfrey Krzyzacki

Eye Color:Hazel

Alignment: lawful good

Class/Occupation: knight of Salvar/Paladin

Citizenship: Knife's Edge

Physical Description: grey hair shoulder length and he has a scruffy looking goatee/beard and a stern looking face. He also has a muscular body even at his age he likes to stay in shape.

Race:Human

Personality: A quite yet wise man with a kind heart and a strong sword arm. He also has a slight sense of humor.

Armor: He wears a white surcoat with a black cross on it and iron chainmail underneath his surcoat he wears black leather boots and iron chainmail leggins coming from underneath the surcoat. And black leather gloves. And a black leather sheath along with a black leather belt.

Weapons: He has a hand crafted sword it is beautiful war sword with fabulous brass parts the equally grand pommel had a see through cut out of a cross. The sword has a two handed grip is wrapped in rawhide lacing with decrotive brass rings placed over its full length. The blade is well-tempered high carbon steel which has a slightly hollow ground to make it a deadly fast sword. But being a older man his sword skill is not as great as it was 20 years ago making him average skill with the weapon.

Skills: 1.Holy smite(once a day he can call upon the heavens to bless his sword with a magic power turning it whiter than the light of istar and being able to do minumum damage) 2.Lay on Hands(two times a day he can cure light wounds and can also heal others)

History: Godfrey has seen the many changes of Salvar he has seen from the current line of monarchs drawn from House Rathaxea, which took the throne in a bloody revolt over thirty years ago. All the way to Iorlan Rathaxea, 46, who has served as the Salvic King for the past four years. He is not happy whith the way the Knife's Edge is being run but would like to see changes. It all started when his father was a knight of the Salvaic army and wanted to see Salvar become a better place for the other Kingdoms he worked hard as a knight and has seen war. Godfrey was proud of his father and loved him more than anyone else in his family he never meet his mother and didnt plan to she hated Godfrey because it ruined here life getting pregnat so she left. Godfrey had learned to take care of himself when his father went away to work and Godfrey would always practice with a sword and head to church and Pray to the god of Valor. But there was one day when his father was assainated for trying to be the "perfect knight" as his fathers friend told him many pepole liked Godfrey's father. While others hated him and because of his fathers death Godfrey decided to take up his fathers sword and become a knight and hopefully. Make his father proud. Godfrey serves as a knight more like a paladin as he prefears in the salvar army and does many things for it weather it be from taking a message to other kingdoms to going to a battle. The compassion to pursue good, the will to uphold law and the power to defeat evil these are the three weapons of a paladin. Few have the purity and devotion that it takes to walk a paladins path but those few are rewarded with the power to protect, to heal, and to smite. Paladins take there adventure serioulsly and have a penchant as referring to them as quest. Even a mundane mission is in the heart of Godfrey is a personal test. An oppurtunity to demonstrate bravery, to devolp martial skills, learn tactics and find ways to do good.

Redeemer
03-26-06, 09:13 PM
Um, this doesn't match Althanas...in the least.

Althanas is not earth, and as far as I know, there's no holyland. Also, Yes, Kingdom of Heaven was a nice movie, doesn't mean a character from it can be on Althanas with no explanation. So..please fix that first.

Redeemer
03-26-06, 09:42 PM
Alright...Lets try things differently. First of all, it'd be nice to get more history from you, PRe-ORder. Secondly, please read another Level 0's history to get how it works. Adding the word Corona does not mean you've edited much. Try redoing it completely. Read some of the Althanas history, Or make up your own continets. Explain about the crusades and the blood rock.

Also, when you've edited, just post again to say you have.

Teutonic Knight
03-26-06, 10:12 PM
ok changed completly.

Redeemer
03-27-06, 04:04 PM
Alright, Lets get to the abilities.

Firstly, Holy Smite needs to be way weakened. Massive damage is a wee bit much for a level 0 character, even if it's only used once a day. You also have to tell me how long it lasts.

Secondly, The heal thing has got to go, because healing wounds thrice a day is AMAAZING for even a level 10. Either weaken that severaly, so that it only cures VERY small wounds and at most once a day, or get rid of it.

You mention a sword, but does he have any skills with it? They need to be average at best.

Chainmail, what's it made out of? I'm thinking Iron for you.

Teutonic Knight
03-29-06, 08:22 AM
changed and the chainmail is made of iron oh and he does have average sword skill he go's by using guard of the hawk it is were he holds his sword in a upright postion. As for healing can I also heal others.

Redeemer
03-29-06, 09:49 PM
The others you can heal must be limited. Also, define light wounds for me.

Teutonic Knight
03-30-06, 02:46 PM
Yes if I heal someone else that counts as using up a heal and as light wounds I mean by not being able to heal all the way just restore them a little at until I reach higher levels.

Redeemer
03-30-06, 06:13 PM
Look, I can only ask that the heal be used once a day, Twice at most. If you change that, I shall approve you. Also, put the average sword skill in your profile.

Teutonic Knight
03-31-06, 01:53 PM
It is finally done.....

Redeemer
03-31-06, 02:32 PM
Alright, this shall be approved, even if it's alot like Kingdom of Heaven, it's still original enough to pass...

So, you're approved. Don't powergame. Remember the weak heal and weak holy 'smite'.