PDA

View Full Version : Feeding time

Soveliss
05-25-06, 05:52 PM
As Soveliss walked towards the lights that were glowing in the city of Scara Brae he looked up to the sky. Watching the stars. He felt a sense of calm as he approached. But stopped. He began to wonder why he was going there, began to ask himself questions on what he would do when he got there. He sat down on the grass that lay on hill, no less than a 15 minute walk to the city gates, he wouldn't have to go through the trouble of knocking on the gates and expecting an entrance, entering the city was not a problem. His conscience was.

Soveliss sat back and let out a sigh. Still looking at the stars he began to ask the ethereal plains for forgiveness for what he was about to do, for some people were going to die tonight. Soveliss had no beleifs in a God, but he did believe that somewhere, some people controlled the passing from this plain to the next. So, whoever he was asking, he hoped was lsitening. Soveliss hated whem he had to do this - he hated listening to the gurgle of the victms blood in their throats, he hated seeing the fear in their eyes as he appeared to them - he hated knowing they might have families, but it had to be done. Fate had made him this way, and Soveliss had to feed.

With one last sigh and prayer Soveliss got to his feet and felt the wind whistle through the air and around his face, night time was his favourite grounds. It was within the night that he felt at home. it was in the night where the Vampiric half of his being wuol take over, in mind, in fighting and in feeding. Soveliss began to feel that familiar urge within him, like butteflies one would get before a battle - with this he took steps towards the city gates, with his hair flowing behind him.

-----

Silently, Soveliss walked up towards the city gates. Huge iron bars hung down in an archway and as he expected there was no other way through - he glanced around the city walls, he could have climbed them and risked confrontation with a guard, but his life would be much easier this way.

Soveliss steped back to within 12 foot or so of the giant gates, they were unmanned - a show of nievety on the guard of Scara Brae. He began walking fastly towards the gates, then just as you would expect someone to bounce off of them like a stone against a wall, Soveliss muttered soemthing in his native tongue, closed his eyes, spread his arms and inhaled. As he did his body, armour, boots, clothes, and weapons. Every part of hm and everything on his body turned to a grey mist and passed through the bars with ease - assmebling on the other side as a walking Soveliss. when coming from the other side Soveliss didn't even look back break stride. Instead he simply entered the city and began looking for his first victim.

----

Soveliss had been walking through the city for the better part of an hour and a half now, still not finding a peasant that would play lamb to his slaughter. He began to turn primal, his hunting instinct amplified by the dead and silent of the night.

Finally he saw someone, a beggar, noone important.

hm, a meals a meal i suppose he thought.

Soveliss slowly walked up to the beggar, the beggar obviously heard something and turned around, clutching his cloth bag and possessions. Soveliss nearly stopped, for not only did he hear something behind him, but he also saw the fear in the mans face. A look he had seen all to often and never felt it any easier to deal with.

"Sh" Soveliss said quietly to the old beggar, a man in his early fifties Soveliss assumed. "I will make your pain go away, i promise - I will make it as painless as i can for you. Although i pity you." Soveliss spoke with sincerity as he approached his victim. The begar tried to run and Soveliss slammed him into the alley wall with a swift grab to the throat, the man began to cry. Soveliss truly did pity him. And then suddenly, his red eyes flashed vrighter as his primal instincts and hunger gained the better of him.

Soveliss' elongated teeth slammed into the jugular vain of the beggar. Instantly Soveliss began sucking and could feel the warm rush of blood entering his mouth - he swallowed and swallowed, each time grabbing the beggrs neck tighter. By the time the beggar was drained Soveliss was holding him two and a half foot off of the ground. - there was a shuffling behind him. Soveliss stopped, but did not turned round - instead he simply dropped the beggar and wiped the excess blood off of his mouth.

Now, Soveliss heard a more distinct shuffling, and turned around with huge seed. There was nothing there. ...hm...

"I need a place to mingle..." Soveliss mumbled to himself and began walking towards a tavern not far from where he was standing, the sign had been ripped off, but he could hear the noise and bustle within.

Again as he closed in on the tavern, he heard a shuffling, this time he turned around ad was confronted, he studied the being opposite him and wondered whether or not he could avoid a fight here, though he was sure he was strong enough, secpecially after his feed - he simply, didn't feel the need to...

((**OOC: Please someone, anyone carry on!**))

Osato
07-22-06, 01:56 PM
Due to inactivity this thread has been closed. If you wish for it to be opened again PM the moderator who closed it and ask them to reopen it. However, do so only if you are going to actively roleplay in it again.

Thanks,
~Osato