PDA

View Full Version : Jin is back

Jin
03-26-06, 10:19 PM
Name: Jin Sinjitsu Kasan
Race: Dog demon

Appearance:

Jin's hair is brilliant silver and has no curls but is done up into a tight ponytail using a silver string at the base of the hair to make the ponytail, and another string of the same type at the end of the ponytail keeping it together and not bushy.. He lets it hang down in a strait fashion and it reaches the top of his legs. His eyes are light purple that make them a center of attention. Jin also has dog ears with silver fur on them situated atop his head that seem to be perfectly proportioned to the rest of his head that are also a center of attention. He has white skin but it is light to medium tanned from being outside all the time. Unseen to the casual glance Jin has deep purplish red elongated diamond markings that start at the bottom of his wrists and end mid way between the elbow and the shoulder. Jin has noticeable fangs but aren’t long enough to be seen unless he opens his mouth or smiles. Though Jin is very tall he is not at all scrawny, but is healthily thin and trim. Though he does have claws keeps them cut to try to make them more normal looking and to not have them cut his palms when he holds his swords.

Jin is only ever seen wearing the white silk kimono that was left to him by his father and light blue hakama. (Hakama are old fashioned Japanese pants). On his kimono he uses a red sash that has a leaf design on the ends to keep it closed and tight. The sleeves of the kimono end just above his wrists and he uses a thin black string to keep them from being any more than 6 inches open. The same leaf pattern is on the bottom of the kimono’s sleeves as on the sash. He wears his two katanas on his right hip and very rarely one on each hip. Jin has no armor to speak of.

Personality:

Jin often sympathizes with others but unless he knows you, trusts you or the emotion is extremely powerful, he will never let any emotion show on his face. Jin is also usually bold and to the point. Because of his stoic face he is sometimes considered cold hearted. When he is alone he is almost always in deep thought but at the same time he is always very observant.

Weapons:

Two very decorative katanas made of a semi-transparent blood red crystal that while is the strength of iron; they can be upgraded to other strengths at the forges in his home nation. Each katana has a small clear glass ball on the hilt. Additionally, each katana has a vine-leaf design on it with the a vine starting on the bottom of the hilt and winding it’s way up to the tip of the blade. The leaves are placed randomly on the vine but not too many leaves are present. The vine-leaf portion is made of the same crystal but green and is seemingly put on top of the main katana as the patterns stick out slightly. Each katana weighs 50 pounds and the hilt is brown and has no cross hilt.

Jin’s other sword has a blade of 7 feet long and made of the same semi-transparent crystal as the katanas but instead of being red it is a sky blue and is the strength of steel. This blade is also upgradeable. It is also very decorative with markings on the blade and hilt. It weighs 150 pounds and can be handled with one hand but causes unbalance and him getting pulled be the sword. The hilt is also brown with no cross section.

Armor:

None.

Items:

His kimono and hakama are enchanted so they self-repair over time in relation to the amount of damage. His kimono is also enchanted to hold the large sword to Jin’s back as it fit in no sheath and even if it did, he wouldn’t be able to get to it easily.

The swords also self repairs but at a slower rate then the clothing due to the increased mass.

Skills:

Dog senses- Due to his anatomy he can here and smell anything a dog could.

Observant-Jin is always looking around in new places and is always aware of thing even in public.

Calm-almost never loses his cool.

Strong-Able too lift 300 pounds at the moment with relative ease.

He is schooled in something called "triple metal style". This means that he can use heavy blades, wicth is what his big sword is classed as. and two froms of daul weilding his katanas, one form for a more defencive role and another for more offensive. He has not masterd any form as of yet but can do all three with average skill.

History:

Jin was born to the lord of the dog demons in a very secluded part of Corone called Siguelus (Sig-you-lus) and was raised as a lord. Even though Jin was never a diplomatic person he put up with the daily teachings of how to do this or that thinking it was inevitable that he be slave to the position of lord of his people and hated the idea of turning 18, the age of demonic adulthood.

This changed however when his younger sister was born when he was four, this allowed Jin to give the position of demonic lord to his sister and be able to pursue his dreams of adventure. In the years before his sister was to become lord, after it was made public knowledge that he would step down as Lord Jin was allowed to receive training from the castle fighters and became quite skilled against them. Shortly before leaving on his journey of adventure his mother and father gave him the swords he has. The high shaman of Siguelus was also asked to enchant the clothing and blades before he left, paid for by his grandparents.

When Jin finally left on his own he never could figure out why his mother cried so much, he figured it was a bit too much to be normal. The only regrets where having to leave his best friend Tier behind, and leaving his sister whom he loves dearly.

Redeemer
03-27-06, 05:42 AM
That strength is a bit more than I usually see, However I realize that that's your only skill, so I'll allow it. However, does he actually have any kind of Swordsmanship skills? Answer that.

Jin
03-27-06, 04:38 PM
i have added his weapon skills ass well as something i forgot last time, witch was the dog senses.

Redeemer
03-27-06, 04:48 PM
Could you lift, I don't know, less. You have some extreme abilities there.

Jin
03-27-06, 04:55 PM
i have shaved off 100 pounds of his strenght, tell me if you need more.

Redeemer
03-27-06, 05:40 PM
I suppose this is all well and good. Just don't powergame...or I'll have Letho beat you down.

Approver-ed