PDA

View Full Version : Claiming Your Rewards

Sighter Tnailog
02-22-08, 05:47 PM
If you participated in a thread that was FINISHED before February 20th within the Featured Quest forum, you are eligible to a prize on top of whatever you earned in the quest, and this item, if you choose, may have a small enchantment. This forum is for claiming your reward.

Please post a thread here with a description of the item you want, and a moderator will attend to it shortly. Items must adhere to the following rules: The item must be of a normal, non-Althanas material. Of normal materials, it should be no stronger than steel or the equivalent. The enchantment, if any, should be around the strength of a weak spell that might be approved for a brand-new level 0 character.

If you would like to go a little bit higher than your free item, you may haggle with the moderator to pay a little bit of gold to get something better. So if you wanted a mythril dagger, you might have to pay a bit of gold to get the spoil bumped up from steel.

This should all be pretty self-explanatory. When making your requests, please post a link to your quest; if you were in more than one quest and want to request more than one spoil, you may do so, but please keep your request to ONE thread to reduce strain on our moderators.

Items MUST be claimed by March 15 or your right to claim them will be void.

Thanks, and enjoy your special items!

Godhand
02-22-08, 06:06 PM
Geez. If we did two quests can we just get one medium enchantment?

Sighter Tnailog
02-22-08, 06:56 PM
I don't see why not. This is meant to be pretty flexible.

Godhand
02-23-08, 09:25 AM
http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=11100

http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=8692

I'll take a Lion's Rage Amulet.

Caden Law
02-23-08, 01:09 PM
Howsabout three? :D

If I'd known this, I would've held off on buying a wand. Ah well. DUAL WIELD! >_>

Slayer of the Rot
02-23-08, 01:36 PM
All right, I'll just get something trivial at the moment. If it seems to much, pull some money out of me.

Black Suit
A minor gift from Xem'Zund for Kross/Dan's work against Cydonia, this is a black suit of slacks, suspenders, jacket, and a white shirt with it's collar turned up over the jacket. It is enchanted so that anything that would defile it (blood, ink, slime, mud, water, etc.) will simply roll off of it's surface. If it is ever damaged, the suit is capable of completely repairing itself, even if a small scrap of the original remains. The idea behind the gift is that a soldier of the Black should always look good. Considering the giver, it's possible there's more to it.

Cyrus the virus
02-23-08, 05:15 PM
Godhand - What's a Lion's Rage Amulet, exactly?

Caden - The sensible thing to me would be for you to be allowed to have a fairly strong enchantment on your item. Whatcha want!?

Slayer - That sounds reasonable enough to me, so I approve it!

Naturally, Sighter can overrule any decisions I make here.

Leon Adalbert
02-23-08, 05:23 PM
I would like the pistol I earned in Arms of Gold, Lily, to be enchanted, rather than getting an enchanted item in addition to that spoil. The enchantment is one of wind. Any time that Lily is fired without a bullet, but with powder in the gun, it instead shoots a blast of air that can throw an opponent back a couple of feet. As the weapon's enchantment attunes itself to Leon (as he levels up) this may become more powerful.

Epitaph
02-23-08, 05:38 PM
Spoil for And Still, It Moves (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=10833)

Raspien, shortly after leaving Carnelost, found a steel bastard sword in the woods. The weapon didn't initially catch his attention, until he noticed that it contained a small little vial at the bottom. When he unscrewed the vial, he found blood. He took a few sips, and decided to keep the sword. Shortly after, he used it to stab a deer. The clear vial at the bottom began to fill as blood was sucked out from the deer's body. Raspien then decided he was going to keep the weapon for a while.

If the IC description isn't clear enough, this is basically a steel bastard sword that sucks blood into a vial contained at the bottom of a hilt when it has stabbed a person.

Rayse Valentino
02-23-08, 05:57 PM
How much money would I get for two threads? I would just pawn any item I would get anyway, so just give me the money. Money money.

Just copying from my sig:
Rise of The Underground (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=9108) (completed)
Rise of The Underground: Part 2 (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=10170) (completed)

Mutant_Lorenor
02-23-08, 06:24 PM
MQ here. (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=8720&page=4)

Claimed Reward:Damascus Masterwork Longsword. A well forged weapon by the Agents of the Cathedral. Lorenor obtained this weapon during the confrontation with the deadly Spider Ninja. Which turned out to be an Agent of N'Jal. The weapon is a fancy longsword and comes equipped with a Masterwork scabbard. Lorenor wears this weapon on his hip.

Actual Reward:Lorenor V'halkulus gains: the Damascus Masterwork Longsword. It is, however, heavily damaged from years of unimaginably-abusive use by its previous wielder, which explains his eagerness in giving it to the ghoul, favoring his newer, shinier weapon. It will need to be repaired soon, lest it shatter and be forever lost!

Enchanted Reward Notes: ((Notes: I will pay for enhancements out of pocket if need be)) I'd like my Damascus sword fully repaired and upgraded to Masterwork quality. No Enchantment. I will add those later as I quest. The scabbard is included and also Masterwork quality. I'll pay for repair job if need be.

Sighter Tnailog
02-23-08, 06:45 PM
Just so everyone knows, I'd prefer if you did this in separate threads just to make things easier for everyone. If you've already posted here, don't worry, we'll handle things here, but if you haven't go ahead and make a new thread. Thanks!

Leon - Got it
Epitaph - Got it
Rayse - How's 600 GP sound? That's 300 GP/quest and roughly what I assume these items are worth
Lorenor - Toss 400 GP this way and you got it.

Rayse and Lorenor, post once more here to let me know this suits you and I'll make the changes.

Rayse Valentino
02-23-08, 08:16 PM
Make it 601 and we got a deal. /haggle

Godhand
02-23-08, 08:38 PM
I'll take a Lion's Rage Amulet. It can double my strength for ten minutes but can only be used once a day. It has unlimited charges.

Sighter Tnailog
02-23-08, 08:40 PM
Kylin - 601 it is
Godhand - You get 5 minutes, can push the time limit higher with significant physiological ramifications, such as permanently reduced basic strength. Don't abuse it and we're cool.

Gold added.

Caden Law
02-24-08, 12:03 AM
Last question: Can we claim our rewards later and let them stack over the course of the FQ, or do we have to claim them now?

Sighter Tnailog
02-24-08, 12:03 AM
You do have to claim them now, or they vanish.

Mutant_Lorenor
02-24-08, 12:38 AM
Feel free to deduct 400 GP from my account Madison. The price is right.

Sighter Tnailog
02-24-08, 12:49 AM
Done.

Sighter Tnailog
07-19-08, 10:17 PM
Just so y'all know, I moved some posts to new threads...

TI is now "Mythril Helmet."

Godhand is "Knife for Godhand."

Lorenor is "The mastework Dagger I need to Have"

Tainted Bushido/Dissinger is now "Claim Check."

Please, folks, post your reward claims in NEW threads, not this one.

Caden Law
07-19-08, 10:41 PM
Can I claim mine and then quest for it? D:

Sighter Tnailog
07-19-08, 11:00 PM
I mean, if you want to, I can't stop you!