PDA

View Full Version : Deathly Rewards

Viola Darkstalker
02-23-08, 07:17 PM
Since I was in the same three threads as Caden, I'd like to request something a bit stronger than usual. I will gladly tone it down if it is too powerful or pay for it with some of my GP spoils when the three threads are finally judged.

Reaper’s Gauntlets: These gauntlets carry a rather strong combination enchantment. The first half of the spell is capable of piercing through most low-mid level armors and natural damage resistances to strike directly at the more vulnerable flesh of the opponent. The second part of the enchantment redirects the force from the blunt strike into that of a blade, slashing randomly across the struck area proportional to the power of the hit.

Sighter Tnailog
02-24-08, 12:06 AM
Just make sure that you follow appropriate guidelines when dealing with this, taking into account the material of the armor and the level of the character, when doing it. And I will stipulate here that in order for the blows to strike they will actually have to connect but this seems self explanatory.

Approved. Just remember to use them sparingly so as to avoid getting penalized for powergaming.