PDA

View Full Version : Leave it to Cleaver

NekoButcher
02-23-08, 09:07 PM
The one thing that Pounder regretted more than anything else about his leaving Alerar was that he had lost his cleaver. Being stuck in the Salvarian snow without a weapon was one thing, but being without his most prized belonging was another thing all together.

Now, as he stumbled through the winter, he a handle looking up at him. He reached towards it, and it appeared in his hand. He smiled. This was fortunate. The cleaver seemed to have developed an immediate telepathic bond with the cat man, and as he experimented with it, he found that as long as it stayed within three feet of him, he could control it at will.

http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=10862

Sighter Tnailog
02-23-08, 11:59 PM
I'm not exactly sure what you're requesting; can you manipulate the cleaver within three feet of you? Like, could you kill someone three feet away by using the cleaver and causing it to attack them provided it's within that range? Please clarify.

NekoButcher
02-24-08, 09:55 AM
As long as the cleaver is within three feet of Pounder, he can make it do anything that he sees fit. I'll stipulate here (because I didn't elsewhere) that it can't move particularly fast, no faster than a person would normally move their hand.

Sighter Tnailog
02-24-08, 02:54 PM
Alright, I understand. Approved.