PDA

View Full Version : My Request

Kryos
02-23-08, 09:19 PM
Fight or Flight (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=105817)

Purification Stone: Recieved at the end of the quest, the Stone was origionally a Corruption Stone. It fell into Kryos' possession, who gave it to the elves. Once the group arrived at Anebrilith, the stone was taken to higher level elves, who purified it. It was then returned to Kryos, but was merged with his sword at the end, giving the weapon a holy attribute that also spread to the sheath as well. When Kryos wields his sword, it glows a feint white, as if mist is trapped beneath the surface. The same goes with his sheath.

The stone has been approved during Judgement, so I request that the attribute be amped up from "weak" to one or two levels higher, though I'm unsure as to what classification of its potency that would put it at. In any case, this would make the attribute stronger.

Thanks!

Sighter Tnailog
02-24-08, 12:03 AM
Your sword will now basically cause normal-level undead to die instantly if you cut them with it, but you will have to cause a cut to get the instant-death. If you just touch them with the sword it will cause them pain and do some damage, but it will not be deadly. Instant death is, as always, not an option for undead PC's -- the magic will significantly harm them if cut, but not cause instant death.

With those stipulations, approved.