PDA

View Full Version : PG Registration

Godhand
02-26-08, 08:56 PM
That's right. For the first Goddamn time ever, Mr. Monday Night himself is making a power group. Normally I wouldn't even bother because you guys tire me out but the PG scene is boring. Yeah, you heard me. Nobody is doing a thing except for that stupid Imperial hunt which, let's be honest here, nobody gives a shit about. Boo to that. I don't give a damn about an HQ or a following or a reputation or any of that; I just want to get you folks moving again. Oh, and I'm not accepting any recruits so if you were reading for that you can go to Hell. Anyway, let's make this happen.

NEW WORLD ORDER

The NWO is a closed group that does not now nor will ever accept any new members. It's roster is the same now as it will always be and consists of me, Call me Gay, and Slayer of the Rot. Actually that's a bit much; if you impress the Hell out of me I'll ring you up and see if you want in on this. No leader, by the way. Just me and the boys.

In character location? I don't know, some damn pub. Isn't that what everyone says? You don't need to know. Nobody does.

No goals and no purpose. The NWO isn't here to make money or influence governments or any of that. We're here to raise Hell. You people have had it too good for too long. That's all about to change.

By the way, I don't want immunity from attack or any of those other perks put there to protect baby PG's. You want a war? You got a war.

Sighter Tnailog
02-26-08, 09:01 PM
Approved. Shake things up me hearties.