PDA

View Full Version : NWO Quorum Call

Godhand
02-26-08, 09:24 PM
You're on notice, you motherfuckers.

Get some moderator in here. It's on.

Sighter Tnailog
02-26-08, 09:46 PM
The Clan Hostility with Imperial is acknowledged.

Current Roster of Attackers: Godhand

Members of New World Order, please post in this thread to complete the roster-call.

Dissinger
02-26-08, 09:47 PM
Wolfpack in the HOUSE!

Call me J
02-26-08, 09:49 PM
I think its time someone does a survey.

Holla!

Godhand
02-26-08, 10:01 PM
Hey yo. How many of you people came here to see Imperial? Alright, now how many of you people came here to see the

NWO

One more for the bad guys.

We're fighting for the Dirks' manor and the Imperial treasury.

Sighter Tnailog
02-26-08, 11:55 PM
Godhand, please leave the moderating to the moderator.

But he's right. When the quorum call of NWO is complete (I give them two days unless they tell me to cut it short), I'll inform your leader and start your own quorum call. You'll get your chance. For now I'm deleting these posts.

Witchblade
02-27-08, 12:25 AM
I'm in as a mecenary working for the NWO.

Slayer of the Rot
02-27-08, 06:28 AM
Hercules Hernandez - I mean, Imperial - you may have the power of the cosmos. But what are you going to do, brother, when I wrap these 23-inch pythons around you? What are you going to do?!

Bloodrose
02-27-08, 04:56 PM
Teric Bloodrose reporting. The Company has been contracted by NWO to provide mercenary support.

In return, they've promised to turn over the Imperial Treasury to the Company, contingent upon success.

Call me J
02-27-08, 05:01 PM
Teric Bloodrose reporting. The Company has been contracted by NWO to provide mercenary support.

In return, they've promised to turn over the Imperial Treasury to the Company, contingent upon success.

Just to confirm, we have promised them the treasury.

Rayse Valentino
02-27-08, 05:11 PM

Seconding this for Rayse Valentino.

Liquid Ice
02-27-08, 05:30 PM
Nienna Ar'fiel, mercenary retainer of The Company, reporting as ordered.

Ataraxis
02-27-08, 06:52 PM
Get me my sledghehammer.

Leeeet's get ready to suck iiiiiit.

Sighter Tnailog
02-28-08, 02:06 PM
At precisely 10:24 PM this thread will close, meaning NWO and its allies in The Company will need to be sure all their participants have entered the race by that time. The rules of Clan War force me to state that The Company enters into this contract at its own risk, and if NWO declines to turn over the treasury should they win it, The Company has no recourse short of war and hostility. Moderators will not intervene to transfer the treasury should NWO decline to pay.

Given the fact that I own over 25% of the shares in The Company and stand to gain from the war's outcome, I will locate a guarantor moderator either without stake in either side or with a stake in Imperial to assist in crafting the specific rules for this Clan War and possibly judge either half of or all of the Clan War threads themselves.

When this thread is closed or I am informed to close it early I will begin Imperial's quorum call. To lessen confusion, I am editing the title of this thread to more clearly reflect what it actually is.

Woshington
02-28-08, 02:17 PM
The following announcement has been paid for by the New.. World.. Order

The biggest... the biggest... the biggest icon in RP

Suuweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

I mean, nevermind, you got me as part of the Company if you want me.

Sighter Tnailog
02-28-08, 08:55 PM
Because of my self-interest with The Company, I am withdrawing from all moderator activities related to this Clan War.

And also because of my self-interest with The Company, I am entering this Clan War as a player. Count me on the lists.

Ashiakin
02-28-08, 09:12 PM
Time to protect my investment!

As a shareholder in The Company, I'll fight for the NWO.