PDA

View Full Version : I'm drunk, and right now I'm so in love with you... [Level whatever]

Hashi
02-28-08, 11:07 PM
[Hashi was either level one or two, I honestly don't remember. Just throw some exp at me, baby.]

» Basic Information

Name (s): Akai Hashi (Juliana Night, Madihah)
Race: Djinn
Hair: Blue, pulled back in a high ponytail
Eyes: Intelligent green
Height: 5’11”

» [Personas]

Over the years in her service as a djinn, Hashi has learned to separate herself from the events and emotions she experiences while being summoned, almost to the point of having multiple personality disorder. At this point she has two major and one minor persona.

Juliana Night – This was the name and personality that she was born with. Juli was a carefree child born into a simple family and, despite the hardships of her youth, grew into a cheeky young thief who was not afraid to try anything at least once. The person known as Juliana Night has only rarely been seen since the second summon and her mistreatment at the hands of a brutal master. (Minor, almost never seen)

Akai Hashi – This is the most commonly seen face of the djinn. A devil-may-care seductress who is willing to try anyone at least once. She seems far less concerned with right and wrong than she is with passing the time in ways that amuse herself. While she does have a softer side and is actually much smarter than the drunkard she appears to be, being a civilized human being usually takes more effort than she cares to put out. After all, what you think about her doesn’t really matter since you’ll die in a few years and she’ll still be around. (Major, “default” persona)

Madihah or The Marked Devil – A cold, relentless killer, Madihah is utterly without pity. Trained as a gladiator, she seems to become stronger when fighting in front of a crowd. This is the cold, dark and ravenous side of Hashi that she does not like to remember exists. She will allow this mindset to be dominate only in the most extreme of circumstances. Madihah is known in some lands as a story to scare children into behaving, The Marked One, the child killing she-devil Madihah. (Major, dominate when required)

» [Clothing]

Hashi is, after all, a woman. It is only natural that she would end up with quite a collection of clothing.

[Cherry]

This outfit consists of a short, sleeveless white shirt that leaves her midriff bare and navy pants with pockets to hold various tools for either of her jobs. Over this she wears a sleeveless red vest with “Hashi” written on a nameplate on her left shoulder. Finishing off her outfit is a black belt with a belt pouch for her marquist needle kit, red fingerless gloves and tall black boots. This was the starting outfit for Hashi and has no special meaning, it is still the most common outfit worn around Blackfield

[Denim]

This was her second acquired outfit, it consists of low riding, tight fitting black denim jeans, a white baby-doll t-shirt with the logo of the denim Company and black denim jacket, while retaining the black boots from her first outfit. This is the outfit she wears most often when summoned to Althanas, or is out for a night on the town and usually indicates the more predatory side of Hashi.

» [Weapons] - “The Harem"

[Lead Pipe] - "Penny"

This weapon was the only one in her level zero profile and a bad one at that. She can do little with it, however it is the weapon that is with her at all times. As she levels she will gain the ability to summon other weapons as needed; however for the time being this is her "default" weapon, whenever she is summoned she will have this weapon with her unless she consciously remembers to bring others. It is named Penny after the woman of the same name in Blackfield who has been her girlfriend on and off for several years. (Tier -2), 30" in total length.

[Bronze Sickle Sword] - "Ada"

Gained from the quest "Summon 01", this is a weak weapon which would break in a pitch combat with a sword of even the most basic strength; however it has proven useful against wooden weapons. It is named "Ada" after the life that it took. Ada's token, a length of white cloth, is still tied to the hilt, though it is now stained forever with innocent blood. (Tier -1), 40" in total length.

[Gladius] - “Rukah”

Gained from Devotion to the Curse and named after her then master. It is a gladius with a handle carved from bone; guard and pommel made of trakym and the blade itself forged of plynt.

[Scimitar] - “Akilah”

Gained from Devotion to the Curse, named after the woman she grew fond of but was forced to kill because of Rukah’s wish. It is a scimitar with bone handle, dehlar pommel and guard and an upswept damascus blade. It can be wielded with one or two hands, and the handle grip is leather wrapped with spidersilk, so it can’t be dropped easily.

» [Items]

[Marquist Needles and Inks]

These are the tools of the trade for the marquist. At this point in time she possesses one set of needles and 3 vials of inks in different colors: black, red, blue, purple, green and yellow. These inks are somewhat magical in nature and when applied by a marquist can grant a person mild magical abilities.

[Gazath's Amulet]

This ebony amulet, which hangs on a leather cord, will call the NPC Gazath, who is an ancient undead specter that will aid Hashi as long as she seeks to destroy the scrolls. Gazath will always regenerate any weapons or armors she is carrying at the time of her death. This is only items on her person and only after death, during regeneration. This is mainly just to keep Hashi from spending a fortune because her clothes get shredded every time she dies. No battle applications. Obviously Hashi would have to be out of her mind to sell it. For every scroll she finds, he will gain in power, allowing him to restore her equipment for high tiers, these upgrades will obviously be earned in quests. Current limit is up to tier one.

[Slave Bracelet (http://www.afghantribalarts.com/images/Images/Jewelry/Non-silver/lapis lazuli slave bracelet.JPG)]

Made of silver, it is more a decorative symbol than intended to actually restrain in any way. Worn on the right wrist and hand both, a band of silver is wrapped around her wrist, from two points on the bracelet itself small chains extend and attach to a central disc and from there a series of rings that fit on each finger. The symbol of the rajah has been etched into the bracelet itself, a mark of ownership that she will continue to wear. She is not one to try to forget what she has done; she will wear this in memory of the lives she has taken. It has been forged around her wrist and cannot be removed without being damaged.

[Godhand’s Pants]

Quite wrinkled.

» Abilities

Gladiator Fighting Style – Hashi has become familiar with a style of showman fighting. This is not as useful in melee as other styles and tends to be a bit over the top and counter-productive at times. Whenever she uses the Gladiator Fighting Style she always seems to be holding back, as if she’s afraid of waking something inside herself...

Wish Granting : This is Hashi’s djinn skill, improved by actually testing out what she can do. So, here is how it goes: Hashi can’t use this skill to give herself anything permanent. (Unless her master is crazy/generous and wishes her to give herself something) ALL wishes MUST be approved by a mod with EACH thread after a quest. If it’s not earned, it’s taken a way, period. This is a case-by-base choice of the judge of each summon quest. At this time she can do small things. Like, ask for money, you might get 250 gold. Ask to be taller, you grow a few inches. Ask for the Nile and get “Fuck you”. She may now create one minor item per thread to show off her skills without it being a specific wish. However, this item CANNOT under any circumstances be requested as a spoil and thus will disappear at the end of the thread. This skill will increase with use and will therefore level as she does. The reason this is one blanket skill is because I, as the writer, simply cannot possibly anticipate each wish and don’t plan on wasting a dozen quests and skills to gain the ability to grant wishes pertaining to dairy products.

Djinn Understanding: All languages sound like her native language to Hashi, so that she can always understand the words and wishes of her masters. The exception to this is Nihongo, which she speaks, reads and writes quite fluently.

Marquist: Once Hashi was summoned by an old master Marquist who’s last wish was that his trade not be forgotten. To honor his wish, Hashi spent the last seven years of his life learning the trade of Marquist. An older form of tattooing, this art allows one to create special runes on the skin with magical inks imbued with elemental properties. The power of the spell depends on the inks used and the Marquist’ skill. Hashi is a Marquist Sensei. (Cannot give herself marques)

Marque Skills:

Fireball: [Flame Marque, right upper arm] Simple, medium power fire spell that can be used up to six times a day. Does decent property damage and will stagger or inflict a fist sized burn wound on an opponent, provided they allow it to hit them.

Vision: [Marquist’ Marque, over the left eye] The marque given an apprentice Marquist by a master, gives slightly keener vision in the assistance of their trade. Also denotes her teacher’s identity. This was updated to the rank of Sensei by her step-son Kaede. This now gives her 100/20 vision, as well as excellent night vision on her left eye. Due to the difference in strength in her eyes, it also gives her nasty headaches if she abuses the strength of her left eye too much.

» History

I guess I should be more honest this time, eh? Well, okay. Then let’s start from the top. I was born Juliana Night, but don’t you dare fucking call me that, it’s Akai Hashi to you. My parents were Adrian and Selene Night, dad was a miner and mom was a seamstress. The town was Verdant and the newest technology was the fancy little water well they built so we didn’t have to walk all the way to the river for wash water. Now, you have to understand that in Verdant, everyone was what we called “Matched”, that is they had the same hair and eye color. We didn’t think it odd for someone to have cherry red hair so long as their eyes were the same hue. Dad had these really handsome brown eyes and unkempt mop of brown hair while mom had the most gorgeous blue hair and sad blue eyes. Then I popped out, blue hair and fucking GREEN eyes. I still haven’t a clue how the hell this happened but seeing as there was nothing in the immediate gene pool to explain it, the obvious conclusion was that mom had been seeing the milkman on the side. So before I even knew what the words meant, I was called “whore” and “bastard”. Dad never put much stock in me, seeing as he never thought of me as his child and mom. Well, mom figured if you are going to get called whore there might as well be a reason. Yeah, I was that kid that tugged on daddy’s sleeve and asked why mommy was screaming and then wondered why mommy had bruises the next morning.

So, I pretty much had to fend for myself. I was the bastard kid around the village and everyone just KNEW I was up to no good. So, like mother like daughter, I figured if I was going to have that rep I might as well earn it. I became a thief, and a damned good one. I was a small wiry little kid and good at getting away. Too bad the other kids were smarter than the adults and at least half the things I stole went into their pockets. As I got older, and mom wasn’t so pretty anymore, I was expected to be the next town whore. And, let’s just say I never really had much choice in the matter.

As soon as I could I got the hell out of there. I became an expect treasure hunter. They started calling me Julicat because I seemed to have nine lives, since I always seemed to get out of the impossible places no one else was even willing to try. It was good money, it was fun and it kept my mind off other, less pleasant things. So, I kept doing it. I was known as the best in the business as that was how I got the job to rob a still living witch who lived alone out in the desert.

Bad move. Such a bad move. She caught me and I was cursed by the first thing I took, a stupid silver bottle. So I become djinn, bound by my sin the grant others three wishes until such time as I had died one hundred and one times in their service. That bitch was nuts, I tell you. But anyway, that’s how I ended up in Little Hell, f’in Blackfield. That’s a messed up place if there ever was one but that’s where I live when I’m not summoned. Seeing as I couldn’t read or write I was pretty much screwed the first few weeks I lived there, until I was summoned the first time. Just walking down the streets and *poof* I was in feudal Japan, Nihon.

It was in Nihon that I finally grew up, really. Kenji was a really kind old man and I think of him as my father. He taught me the trade of the Marquist and I married his daughter and took his name. I spent the seven best years of my life there, until he died. Then I was sent back to Blackfield without even getting to say goodbye to my wife. Though, I did pick up some useful things there. I learned to read and write in kana and kanji and pretty much got a Blackfield equiv of a High School education. I also learned the play the traditional Nihon drums, since my Yumei was a dancer.

When I got back to Blackfield after that, I was really in a slump. I wasted a death in my depression before finally waking up and setting about making a life for myself there. I taught myself to read and writing in English and started a tattoo parlor, using my skills as a marquist to help me there. I got me a run down apartment on the bad side of town and an apprentice to run my store while I was summoned away. Marc is a good kid and while he does steal from me all the time, I can depend on him to keep my shop going while I’m away.

I got summoned a few times after that but it’s not really important and I don’t want to talk about it. For a good seventy five years I fell in a rut, nothing really changed. Not until I was summoned by crazy old Jepthah. He sent me to get some scrolls and that was where I met Gazath and learned about both the Scrolls of Almithan and the Abyss. I promised both him and the Great Demon of the Abyss that I would help them recover the rest of the scrolls. And, as seems my habit. I had to kill the girl. Poor Ada, she really was a good girl, I wish shit didn’t always end that way.

Shortly after my phoenix tattoo was finished, I was summoned out of the shower by Godhand Striker. Now that was fun. We parted on good terms and he wished I might have the ability to meet him again on more even terms. As well as a few other things a lady doesn’t mention. I don’t think he noticed at the time but I kept his pants as a reminder of our little meeting.

After that, I was summoned by a chick name Sarah Dahlios, a thief like I used to be and a pretty damned good lay. I didn’t get to find out much about her but if I run into her again, I’d definitely like to learn more about her.

She gave my bottle to a woman named Aoime, but before she could claim her wishes, my bottle was stolen and I was banished. I don’t think Aoime was finished with me and I dread seeing that woman again, but I somehow think we are destined to meet again.

Then came the bomb. A cute little cat girl, Rainee Miyami, found my bottle and summoned me to Shikichou and just so happened to be kicking it with my furry little granddaughter. Well, step-brat anyway. My wife’s grandkid by the man she married after I skipped out on her. Not my fault. Don’t judge me, you asshole.

Anyway, I finally got to say good-bye to my Yumei. My son in law, Kaede, upgraded my Marque to Sensei, so I was able to officially teach the art to others. After spending a rare tender night with Ame-chan and helping her come to terms with her past, the summon ended. Hey, some things even I don’t like to talk about. Bite me.

Then, there was Kadar. I didn’t get in all three of his wishes. Not that I’m gonna cry. “Join my harem.” Bastard. Anyway, after that first night my bottle was stolen. Now, whoever has my bottle is my master, period. So, if the bottle is taken than sucks for my previous master. He’ll just have to try and get it back. Not that Kadar had a chance, since Rukah’s first wish was to kill the fat bastard. Her second was that I submit to the local justice until such time as she could make her third wish. So I spent six months as a fucking gladiator. A gladiator. Ugh. Show killing is not something I’m proud of but sad to say I took to it pretty damned well. They started calling me Madihah and I took the name as my own, I guess it was easier to think that it was Madihah doing all that shit and not me. Oh, and Rukah’s third wish? Nothing big. Just kill all of Kadar’s heirs. Twenty four girls. Sixteen boys. Twenty one guards. One boy king. And Akilah’s unborn child.

» Curse

Genie in the Bottle: Hashi is bound to the bottle she tried to steal and was separated from it. It remains in Althanas while she lives in Blackfield. She is bound to complete three tasks for whoever possesses the bottle. This is usually misconstrued as granting three wishes but Hashi is far from all-powerful. She cannot handle her own bottle, thus preventing her from taking it back to Blackfield with her and keeping anyone else from summoning her. Since Hashi has discovered that she does have some powers as a djinn, she has become able to travel between Blackfield and Althanas, up to three times a day. Cannot be used in battle or exploited in any other way. This is just so I can do quests besides the summons.

101 Deaths: The stipulated period during which she must remain djinn. After she has died one hundred and one times in the service of the Master of the Bottle she will be freed from the curse and resume normal aging. To prevent her from simply killing herself 101 times, suicide will actually add five deaths to the count. The number of deaths remaining is engraved on the side of the bottle. (Returns to life within 24 hours of her death) Death Toll: 94

» NPCs

Akai Yumei: Hashi’s wife, who unfortunately has not aged as well as the Djinn. Currently an invalid in her mid-80s who is being taken care of in the Oawri Hospital for the Infirmed in the town of Shikichou, Nihon; a marquist town.

Akai Keade: Hashi’s rather prejudiced step-son. A practicing marquist in Shikichou.

Akai Himeko: Hashi’s deceased step-daughter. Chikane’s mother.

Akai Chikane: Hashi’s catgirl granddaughter that has an annoying habit of talking in the third person. The djinni is in no position to take care of the child, so she is in the care of a kindly anthro family. Hashi sends them a monthly stipend to take care of the girl.

Gazath Almithan: The ghost of the brother of the man who wrote the Seven Scrolls of Almithan, which tell how to summon and bind the worst demons from the deepest corners of hell. He still opposes his dead brother and gave Hashi an amulet that allowed her to call on his aid.

Sighter Tnailog
02-28-08, 11:24 PM
I got someone to vouch for you, and your profile looks good. Level 2.

Approved!