PDA

View Full Version : The New World Order

Call me J
02-29-08, 09:36 PM
The New World Order consists of the following six people who are, for all intents and purposes, people that the rest of you should aspire to be like.

Godhand
Call me J
Ataraxis
Slayer of the Rot
Dissinger
Hashi

We just wanted to let you know this. If you would like to tell the NWO something, feel free. If you'd like to join the NWO, perform feats of awesome. We'll see what happens then.

Godhand
02-29-08, 09:37 PM
Don't call us. We'll call you.

Lucien
02-29-08, 09:39 PM
Can we call you awesome folk whose sheer existence causes mass hysteria and even masser suicides?

Call me J
02-29-08, 09:41 PM
Can we call you awesome folk whose sheer existence causes mass hysteria and even masser suicides?

I don't know, can you?

However, you may not call us.

Lucien
02-29-08, 09:42 PM
*sniff* Findelfin was right! I would highly advice against trusting the new world order!

Call me J
02-29-08, 10:03 PM
I would highly advice you to stop posting here. We didn't let you in before you went all Imperial on us, so do you think quoting Madison's sig and being you is helping your case?

Slayer of the Rot
02-29-08, 10:05 PM
Also; no queers.

Hashi
02-29-08, 10:07 PM
Er....

Though technically Hashi's not gay or bi. She's like, whateversexual.

Call me J
02-29-08, 10:09 PM
Er....

Though technically Hashi's not gay or bi. She's like, whateversexual.

I for one approve of this.

Slayer of the Rot
02-29-08, 10:13 PM
I for one approve of this.

I do as well.

What I mean is, no male queers. Female whateversexuals with blue hair are perfectly fine, so long as once a month they jell-o wrestle with another lady in our base/bar.

And wrestle until you are both SO nude.

Hashi
02-29-08, 10:15 PM
I have no objections with that. Any takers? We'll use grape jello!

Godhand
02-29-08, 10:32 PM
Hey yo.

I just want everyone to take notice of our roster. Our male to female ratio is two to one, and those are two of the most promising new writers on Althanas. That means that if you lack a dick and you want in, you better be able to get it done.

And Cory? You silly fuck. Once the New World Order is done choking the life out of Imperial and burning their manor down, Sine Nomine is next.

You want a war? You got a war.

Sighter Tnailog
02-29-08, 11:19 PM
I would highly advise against trusting New World Order. Honestly, The Company is fucked. If we think we're getting that treasury when this is over, we should just go jump off a bridge.

Saxon
02-29-08, 11:23 PM
I'm rooting for the NWO on this one. Good luck fellas, and raise some Hell. God knows that its about time Max got his just desserts. ;)

Godhand
04-25-08, 08:49 PM
Alright, everybody get in here.

I'm gonna start us off with old business. The Clan War. Group 1's fight was a resounding victory, due in no small part to me. I can't imagine those assholes in group 2 beating our guys, either, so I'm just going to assume we won on both fronts. Even if we didn't, I don't see those guys scoring over 80. Also, I know we're assholes and we're supposed to screw over The Company by keeping the money, and while I agree that'd be hilarious I'm not looking to burn that bridge quite yet. They'll get what was promised.

Now, on to new business. This is a Goddamn unfortunate bit of news, but I talked to Shyam a couple of weeks ago and he can't handle Althanas anymore. Something about a thesis and a professor, I don't know. The point is he's leaving and probably not coming back. I know, I know; he was the heart and soul of the NWO. But I suggest you suck it up. He's got other shit to deal with and can't afford to keep playing peek n' poke up in the Goddamn treehouse. Still, he's a founding member and a way kickass guy, so he's still a member of the NWO. If he ever comes back, he can just pick up where he left off. And if anybody's got a problem with that, I suggest you go see him down there.

Oh, yeah. Hashi's out of the group. She quit or was fired or something, but in order to let her keep her dignity let's just say she quit. Normally I'd drop the hammer on her to send a message, but I really don't have the time or the energy for small fry. We've got more important things to worry about. Oh, by the way, Raelyse wants in. I like him, I think he's got the stuff, but he wants to get initiated IC'ly. Maybe one of you assholes can take care of that. We'll work it out.

Now for the big news. Once Zook finishes judging us the winners in group 2's thread, we're going to get awarded an HQ. Now there's a whole bunch of new shit, rewards for owning one, and that was basically the whole drive for this thing. Experience, gold, all these bonuses...But the thing is, it says it's up to the leader to distribute them as he sees fit. We don't really have a leader; I was just acting as figurehead for this one operation. To tell you the truth, I was planning to have Shyam elected leader after the clan war, but obviously that's not gonna happen. So, go ahead and cast your vote for leader now. Oh, and keep in mind this shit has no bearing IC'ly. This is just so we can pick someone out to handle the gold and experience distribution.

Obviously I vote for me, because I'm awesome and way kickass, but your mileage may vary. I'll give it a week for everyone to get in here and vote.

Raelyse
04-26-08, 12:39 PM
That's right, I'm aboard this pony train. Ataraxis, keep Lilian away from me. I have no standards.

Ataraxis
04-26-08, 01:14 PM
You don't say.

Huh. She really is the only chick left in this sausage-fest.

Slayer of the Rot
04-27-08, 08:11 PM
I vote Ataraxis as leader.

Raelyse
04-28-08, 06:51 PM
I don't know how anyone can see past Godhand. It is his group and he is on a fair bit.

Ataraxis
04-28-08, 09:46 PM
Godhand. He's on a lot more than I am, and the NWO is his brainchild. Well, him and Hogan.

Dissinger
04-28-08, 10:10 PM
Nominating Godhand as the captain of the SS NWO!

Godhand
05-03-08, 10:28 PM
Jesus. Well, if recent events have taught me anything it's that no matter how good a small, elite group of writers is, they're still no match for a fucking MOUNTAIN of shitty writers.

As such, I am now opening the NWO for pledges. Post in here and I'll talk it over with the boys and maybe you can get in.

Zook Murnig
05-31-08, 07:58 PM
Godhand levels up!

Ataraxis levels up!

Godhand
05-31-08, 08:57 PM
Alright, we just got our HQ rewards. Everybody but Call me Gay got a thousand exp and two thousand gold. Gay got his exp, but no gold because he is the dude that sucks.

Zook Murnig
07-08-08, 12:50 PM
CALL ME GAY LEVELS UP