PDA

View Full Version : Deciding Things

Sighter Tnailog
03-02-08, 01:11 AM
Not to be pushing anyone, but the quorum calls are over. We need to know a few things soon.

1) What kind of Clan War is this? 4 rounds of 1v1s, 2 rounds of 1v1s, cell-style?
2) If 1v1s, what are the matchups? If cell-style, how many threads will there be, and who will be in each thread? Remember, if there's more than one thread, people need to either be able to move between them or there needs to be about 50% of each side's total force tied to each thread.
3) What in the world is going to be done to resolve the insistence of NWO and The Company that we are attacking the Manor and the insistence of Imperial that there will be no assault on the Manor? If there is going to be a substantial surprise, NWO/TC should at least be told something of what to expect.

Those questions need to be answered quickly, or need to have mod intervention quickly. And as for #1 and #2, we need Tera to make those decisions fairly quickly. I can't put a time limit on this or make decisions for anyone if they miss the deadline, since I'm not moderating it, but I thought this thread would jumpstart the discussion.

Tera
03-02-08, 01:16 AM
well sighter, if you would be so kind as to give me a list of who is fighting for what side, then i can make a much clearer decision.

Raelyse
03-02-08, 01:18 AM
With what little sway I have over the decision, I'd like to throw my opinion into the ring. I think something to what happened in the Ice Reaver/Facade war would be best. For those 99% of you that weren't there, it was in in a setting where the defending team chooses a place and the attacking team attacks them. No NPCs, no soldiers, just PCs on PCs. Similar to the Cell, but without the caged in feel.

Another thing would be the involvement of soldiers with each PC having command of 10-100 soldiers. That would also be quite interesting. Just not 1 on 1s or a Serenti Style tournament cause that would have a DragonBallZ style IC explanation which I'm sure we all think is a bit silly.

Sighter Tnailog
03-02-08, 01:18 AM
It may take me a second, but I'll edit this post in a moment.

EDIT: Here goes.

NWO:
Godhand
Call Me J
Slayer of the Rot
Rayse Valentino
Teric Bloodrose
Dissinger
Witchblade
Ataraxis
Woshington
Sighter Tnailog
Ashiakin
Liquid Ice OR Hashi (This one is not certain yet; I've been talking with her and she's not sure, but for now plan as if she's in it)
TOTAL: 12 (or 11, depending on Liquid Ice)

Imperial:
Tera
Lasair
Death's Nephew
Twisted Infinitum
Izvilvin
Lexxum_Vordic
Skie and Avery
grim137
Ranger
Letho
Poseidon
Arsene
Logan
Raelyse
Xalstad
Sorahn
Total: 16

Hope that helps!

Tera
03-02-08, 01:40 AM
alright, if anyone has a vendeta against a member of the oposeing side, i would like to hear it.

Tera
03-02-08, 02:19 AM
Apologies for the double post, but as following will be how I have chosen the members to be split.

this will be two cell style battles for which I will have to sleep on their setting, but for now, I present this list of who is going to be where.

Group 1
NWO/TC
Godhand
Sighter Tnailog
Call Me J
Slayer of the Rot
Woshington
Teric Bloodrose

Imperial/Gol'bron
Lasair
Letho
Skie and Avery
Logan
Raelyse
Xalstad
grim137
Arsene

Group 2
NWO/TC
Rayse Valentino
Dissinger
Ataraxis
Ashiakin
Liquid Ice
Witchblade

Imperial/Gol'bron
Tera
Death's Nephew
Izvilvin
Twisted Infinitum
Ranger
Sorahn
Lexxum_Vordic
Poseidon

Sighter Tnailog
03-02-08, 02:24 AM
Apologies for the double post, but as following will be how I have chosen the members to be split.

this will be two cell style battles for which I will have to sleep on their setting, but for now, I present this list of who is going to be where.

Group 1
NWO/TC
Godhand
Sighter Tnailog
Call Me J
Slayer of the Rot
Woshington
Teric Bloodrose

Imperial/Gol'bron
Lasair
Letho
Skie and Avery
Logan
Raelyse
Xalstad
grim137
Arsene

Group 2
NWO/TC
Rayse Valentino
Dissinger
Ataraxis
Ashiakin
Liquid Ice
Witchblade

Imperial/Gol'bron
Tera
Death's Nephew
Izvilvin
Twisted Infinitum
Ranger
Sorahn
Lexxum_Vordic
Poseidon

SWEET.

Letho, you're on.

Hashi
03-02-08, 02:28 AM
Since it turns out nWo is actually behind in the numbers, I will be participating, though I will be using my character Hashi instead of Liquid Ice.

Tera
03-02-08, 02:18 PM
The scenario:

Imperial, in the good will of all involved, Has asked the Abron monks to help keep all casualties to a minimum.

As the forces of the NWO/TC approach the Dirk's estate, they are suddenly engulfed in a green light, half the forces (group 1) are whisked away by a teleportation spell set up by the monks, which transports them to a prepared coliseum at the citadel were the Imperial/Gol'bron members are waiting. This coliseum is set up on a frozen lake, which due to its size, the ice is thick but unstable and weak in some spots from currents and such (i expect to see some fun with this everyone :) ) now there is also a good skiff of snow on it for traction in some places.

Group 2, who have been left in the forest surrounding the dirks estate are now faced with those Imperial/Gol'bron who have stayed in ambush. Now a good chunk of the forest has been encased in what would be considered a protective circle that is similar to how the citadel rooms are set up. Therefore no one will die permanently and upon dieing, are whisked away to a med tent away from the battlefield and are not allowed to rejoin the battle.

Now as far as the other details of importance for this, the reason for the two groups is that the Abron monks would not be able to ensure the safety of all if we were in one big group (OOC its easier on the mods.)

The treasury of imperial has been handed over to the grand master monk of the citadel to ensure honesty and will award it either to the NWO/TC if they are victorious or simply back to Imperial if the attack is routed.

If Christoph would be so kind as to open both threads with this information, i would be very happy.

and for anyone in group two, I would like Tera to post before any imperail/golbron members post. but if you feel you need to, go ahead.

Sighter Tnailog
03-02-08, 02:58 PM
NWO has the right of first post in both threads. Would you like to designate a first poster for Group 1?

Tera
03-02-08, 03:11 PM
well i figured that the nwo would have their postage first, but i was just sayign this cause i want tera to give a little speech to allow the nwo to surrender or retreat before the fighting starts
as far as group 1, i personally for the imperial forces, put Xalstad and lasair as the "commanders" and i would like them to give the NWO the chance to back down before fighting

Tera
03-02-08, 04:33 PM
sorry for the double post, but i would like to move group 2 from the forest to the actual manor property, so all events happened at the property, but not inside the manor itself.

Dirks will make a later post of that setting( as it is his place)

Edward Judorne
03-03-08, 09:49 PM
I know I posted a similar question elsewhere, but would it be possible for people that are of neither faction to join the fight for personal reasons?

Sighter Tnailog
03-03-08, 10:12 PM
I think Dirks should have to just tell you what the setting is like, unless he wants to post here and do it. Since he's not a participant in the Clan War with Dirks, he shouldn't post in the actual battles.

Christoph
03-03-08, 11:04 PM
I know I posted a similar question elsewhere, but would it be possible for people that are of neither faction to join the fight for personal reasons?

Typically, clan wars are open only to members of either faction. In certain circumstances, however, if both leaders decide to allow it, independents can play a role. You’re past the deadline for that sort of thing, though, since both battle threads have been posted and the teams established.

Rayse Valentino
03-05-08, 04:31 PM
sorry for the double post, but i would like to move group 2 from the forest to the actual manor property, so all events happened at the property, but not inside the manor itself.

Dirks will make a later post of that setting( as it is his place)

Does this mean I should delay my post? Hard to make it if I don't know what the setting is.

I mean, I know you made a post after this, but I'm still very unsure about what the setting is exactly. Where are the NWO Group 2 forces located exactly? Where is Tera standing in relation to them? What is their IMMEDIATE surroundings? Stuff like that.

Cyrus the virus
03-05-08, 04:59 PM
I need that question answered, too. I'm very confused as to Group 2's location.

Tera
03-05-08, 07:29 PM
my appologies, I had hoped to make that clear with my post. but here we go.

we are on the front lawn of the Dirk's Estate, which is a square quarter mile lawn, with gravel paths, two ponds, flower beds, and hedges. Since the sun has set, there are a number of lanterns set up to give at least some light.

as to where, the nwo/tc is at end farthest from the manor, as if advancing, while the Imperials are just a bit from the front doors of the manor.

the property itself is surrounded by feilds and forests, but characters, unless retreating, are recommended to stay in the nearest of vicinities for the sake of those hard working Abron monks that will be teleporting the dead and mortally wounded out of the way.

(its dark for the sake of our two vampire characters, Tera and Witchblade)

Cyrus the virus
03-05-08, 07:35 PM
Iz is most definitely not caring of the damn monks and their preferences! Baha! He will slay from the darkness.

Rayse Valentino
03-05-08, 09:43 PM
Well, there you go.

Rayse Valentino
03-05-08, 10:14 PM
Wait a sec guys, lemme rework that.

edit: Okay, there we go. Now it's consistent with what's going to happen to the other group. Me and Sighter got it worked out.

Raelyse
03-06-08, 05:48 AM
Do we, like in tournaments, have a deadline to finish?

Rayse Valentino
03-06-08, 06:00 PM
Nope, that would be dumb. I assume some people will get written out of they don't post for a long time, however.

Also, feel free to join in guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hashi
03-06-08, 07:14 PM
Clan wars. Serious fucking business. (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=107927&posted=1#post107927)

Bloodrose
03-06-08, 08:07 PM
I do believe there is a deadline.

Taken directly from the Clan Hostilities Rules:

"Hostilities will last no longer than 4 weeks, or less if they finish quicker. No matter what, at the end of 4 weeks all threads will be closed and judged."

So yeah...

Rayse Valentino
03-06-08, 08:23 PM
Rules are made to be broken.

Lavinian Ambition
03-06-08, 08:51 PM
Besides, I doubt they'd hold us fast to those rules, since a lot of people are also in the tournament.

Godhand
03-07-08, 03:10 PM
No. I don't want to piss about with the fucking drudgery of a two month battle. The four week rule will be enforced.

Letho
03-07-08, 03:56 PM
I agree. You start a war, you better be ready to finish it.

Rayse Valentino
03-07-08, 05:13 PM
I have no problem with ending it on time. The thing is: I'd like it to end period. No loose ends.

If it progresses at the same rate as Letho's Citadel thread, 1 month won't be enough, is all I'm saying.

Godhand
03-07-08, 05:15 PM
Hell, I'll post every day if everyone else promises to do the same. Barring that, I expect Christoph will punish the people who take too long so in the end it all balances out.

Christoph
03-07-08, 06:34 PM
Hell, I'll post every day if everyone else promises to do the same. Barring that, I expect Christoph will punish the people who take too long so in the end it all balances out.

I'm still working out how it will work, but yes, you are pretty much correct.

Ashiakin
03-07-08, 08:46 PM
This war is moving awfully slow to be done in four weeks. Or are we just waiting to see who's actually going to post and who's not?

Valentine
03-07-08, 08:51 PM
So the limit is definitely 4 weeks?

Godhand
03-07-08, 08:53 PM
Yes it is definitely four weeks.

Rayse Valentino
03-07-08, 08:56 PM
This war is moving awfully slow to be done in four weeks. Or are we just waiting to see who's actually going to post and who's not?

I need at least Ataraxis's post before I can move on, since we got a plan or something. Aside from that, I'm not waiting for anymore of our guys.

Cyrus the virus
03-07-08, 11:25 PM
I am going to post by Sunday, regardless of whether or not more NWO members have posted.

Ashiakin
03-07-08, 11:27 PM
That's fair. I imagine anyone who hasn't posted by then probably won't be posting at all.

Cyrus the virus
03-07-08, 11:38 PM
Also: Iz is going to stab Ashiakin in the penis.

Slayer of the Rot
03-07-08, 11:41 PM
Good show.

Ataraxis
03-08-08, 12:26 AM
I'll post tomorrow.

Hashi
03-08-08, 08:45 PM
So I assume posting order goes out the window on this?

Rayse Valentino
03-08-08, 09:32 PM
Yes. Especially if you find yourself isolated with an opponent or two.

Cyrus the virus
03-09-08, 01:56 PM
Can people please edit in which team they're fighting for in the post title, as was asked of them?

Ashiakin
03-09-08, 02:03 PM
Also: Iz is going to stab Ashiakin in the penis.

Ashiakin has massive kidney stones. Of ice. Iz will break his wrist.

Also: Do we all want to post summaries of our attacks like Slayer did in his post? Or do most people plan on just fighting in small groups as was mentioned?

Logan
03-09-08, 02:13 PM
If you think it warrants a summary, summarize. Otherwise, get owned and enjoy it! =P

Izvilvin
03-09-08, 07:42 PM
I think it'd be nice and considerate if people could bold a single word in any paragraph that might be relevant to someone new. Say if you're changing targets, or if shrapnel from your explosive meteor is flying toward Steve. Makes life easier, a bit.

Rayse Valentino
03-09-08, 08:38 PM
To Tera and the others near you: If I wasn't clear, please tell me, but I'm pretty sure there's hundreds of burning glass shards flying at you dudes and dudettes.

edit: I will put in a summary of my actions in all future posts.

Izvilvin
03-12-08, 02:57 PM
The only point of my post is to give Iz someone to fight. Hope you're up for it, Hashers.

Hashi
03-12-08, 04:14 PM
Well actually I had already worked something out with Sorahn.... and, no offense, but equating Hashi with a mage made me laugh out loud. She's not even really a magic user. She was one tiny fireball that does about as much damage as a cigarette butt and has never successfully done damage to any character, PC or NPC.

Rayse Valentino
03-12-08, 04:34 PM
Guess you'll have to deal with both Sorahn and Iz, then.

In other news, I'm waitin' on Ataraxis again.

Hashi
03-12-08, 05:21 PM
Not really. Hashi hasn't engaged Sorahn yet and the silly little drow is just waving his sword around like a glow rod.

Ashiakin
03-12-08, 05:26 PM
Sorry for the delay, but I have been busy turning all of my assignments in this week. I will be able to post tomorrow if not by tonight.

Cyrus the virus
03-13-08, 12:05 AM
I suppose Izvilvin should magically know that Hashi is not a mage, despite having absolutely no knowledge of her besides the fact that she throws fireballs.

And is there at all a purpose in you behaving like a bitch? Do you have a bitchiness quota for today?

Hashi
03-13-08, 05:54 AM
lol. Nah it just amuses me that despite that fact that there is a vampire, an undead ghoul, a woman on a bicycle and a guy throwing molotov cocktails, which explode in plumes of fire and glass, who just, btw set the entire forest on fire, the biggest threat is a drunk who staggers up late and out of breath in a cowboy hat and holds up a small ball of fire roughly the size of a baseball for 5-10 seconds before basically dropping before she burns her fingers. Oh noes a powerful mage who killed your family. =(

Cyrus the virus
03-13-08, 06:16 AM
Izvilvin covered why he wouldn't attack Witchblade or Lillian, and I think everyone else is fairly occupied. Weren't you looking for a fight anyway?

Fucking women.

Sighter Tnailog
03-13-08, 03:17 PM
Calm down Cywwy or I'll have to beat you with a fork.

Ashiakin
03-13-08, 05:25 PM
I'm going to have to remove myself from the battle for about a week and half since I am going to be gone. I've got an IC way of doing it I'm going to use in my next post. Sorry about this!

Hashi
03-13-08, 05:27 PM
lol, I don't mind being attacked and I'm just saying that when I read your post it literally made me laugh out loud. I think it would have made more sense for him to think her a weakling or an easy kill and tried to ambush her. You probably also would have gotten in a pretty good hit since Hashi is mostly oblivious to the world around her. And waiving glowing swords at a drunk Hashi while is standing beside a man who is pulling several bottles of whiske out of his (pants?) pockets...? and throwing thiem at a lizard man is well, going to make her go "what teh fuck?" and laugh at you.

Edit: Dunno what the rules are about junk like that but since the attack is on my character, if you want to edit it to a sort of ninja/wolf take the weak ones first kind of thing, that would be fine by me.

Raelyse
03-14-08, 06:35 AM
For those in group one, I changed my post so that Raelyse does not save Logan. I did it pending his permission which was swiftly denied. Sorry for confusing.

Logan
03-14-08, 08:37 AM
Heh. Sorry bro. I actually wish I had let you save him, now I've got to figure out a new way to do that. Damn Dan for moving away. Lol.

Raelyse
03-19-08, 10:46 PM
So to my understanding, both threads will finish April 1?

Christoph
03-20-08, 08:37 AM
The official rules state that it ends in four weeks from the start date, so I guess the answer to that is yes.

Rayse Valentino
03-24-08, 09:38 PM
You guys better hurry up and post soon in Group Two, or I may have to do something drastic. Y'all have a couple days.

Bloodrose
03-24-08, 10:18 PM
So are we done in Group One guys? Anybody got anything left? Conclusions, fun and games, anything?

Raelyse
03-24-08, 10:21 PM
I believe we're waiting on Sighter, Logan and Arsene to get their kooky plot on the way

Max Dirks
03-24-08, 10:46 PM
I'll post. It should give you guys one more guy to kill...

Melancor
03-24-08, 11:21 PM
Oh you people are waiting for me on group two? huh, I didn't notcie.

I'll cook something up fast.

Arsène
03-24-08, 11:33 PM
I'm just waiting for Sighter.

Godhand
03-24-08, 11:39 PM
If you're going to post, Dirks, you better do it quick. I was just about to wrap it up.

Edit: I wasn't counting on you being willing to job. I thought for sure you'd just drop out entirely when things started to look grim.

Woshington
03-25-08, 01:22 AM
If you're going to post, Dirks, you better do it quick.

srs bsns lolz

I know you're desperate for him to care, but he obviously doesn't?

Anyway, when everybody is finished.. can we get it judged early or something?

Godhand
03-25-08, 01:44 AM
I don't give a shit if he cares or not, but I do need to wrap this up so everybody can get their closing posts up and tidy up our score.

Edit: Kicked your ass.

Logan
03-25-08, 07:56 AM
I'm with Arsene, I'm waiting on elf-boy to post his next post so we can get a move on with our stuff. Otherwise, she's-a finished. *sniffs* So sad.

Godhand
03-25-08, 11:33 PM
Okay, everybody. I'm going to make my closing post tommorow. If Dirk's post isn't up by then, I'll play it like he died in the avalanche.

Slayer of the Rot
03-26-08, 01:57 AM
Okay, everybody. I'm going to make my closing post tommorow. If Dirk's post isn't up by then, I'll play it like he died in the avalanche.

Same. I was intending on my next post being my closer, anyway.

Logan
03-26-08, 07:52 AM
Note for clarification: You don't have to actually post that Dirk was killed, just that you couldn't see what happened to him because of the avalanche. This is called NOT powergaming. Just an FYI -- and no, I'm not accusing you of it, but I'm just clarifying that is a good way to make sure no one gets offended in this thing.

But dangit, why does Fin have to always disappear during good stuff? BAH BAH and more f'in BAH!

Godhand
03-26-08, 10:22 AM
He didn't post for a week, so now I'm going to play it like he died. Tough titty.

Max Dirks
03-26-08, 01:07 PM
Then lose points.

Your call...

Woshington
03-26-08, 01:42 PM
He didn't post for a week, so now I'm going to play it like he died. Tough titty.
You've said that twice now, post it a third time and it might actually become a valid move?

Note for clarification: You don't have to actually post that Dirk was killed, just that you couldn't see what happened to him because of the avalanche.
Look, Logan is right, there are 101 other ways you could play it, and then there is the one wrong way you could play it. Also, the deadline is what? Monday? Maybe you could justify posting Sunday. Don't misunderstand me, I wish he'd posted more. Doesn't take away his right to post up until the deadline.

You're in the wrong if you auto him, man.

Bloodrose
03-26-08, 02:58 PM
I think everyone is missing the difference between "playing it like he died" and powergaming a death on Dirk's guy. The simple act of Godhand ICly thinking and/or acting like Dirk's is dead IS NOT the same thing as powergaming him dead. Godhand can THINK OR ACT however the hell he wants ICly, and that doesn't necessarily make it true.

Acceptable: "Godhand shrugged his shoulders and says 'Well, he probably died in the avalanche'"

Powergaming: "Godhand walked over to the site of the avalanche and searched until he found Xalstad's corpse. 'Well, I guess he died in the avalanche' He said."

See the difference?

Cyrus the virus
03-26-08, 04:23 PM
In situations like this, if I threw an avalanche at Dirks and he never responded to it, I'd totally play it like he died. Not saying it'd not be frowned at, but I'd do it.

Rayse Valentino
03-27-08, 01:27 AM
Make sure you guys read my OOC note, because as far as I know the following two posts did not take into account my post at all, which tells me my post was not read (not the first time that's happened in that thread either). That's not okay, but I won't bring it up until after the clan war, so until then at least read the OOC note.

Woshington
03-27-08, 02:13 AM
I think everyone is missing the difference between "playing it like he died" and powergaming a death on Dirk's guy. The simple act of Godhand ICly thinking and/or acting like Dirk's is dead IS NOT the same thing as powergaming him dead. Godhand can THINK OR ACT however the hell he wants ICly, and that doesn't necessarily make it true.
Oooh, man, you are very cool to me and always have been. It breaks my heart to disagree with you. But, that's a stretch. If that was true, he would have worded it differently, surely. The fact that he said "I'M" going to play it like he died makes me think he was gonna, himself, RP it like Xalstad died. Not like his char thought Xalstad died or whatever. Some people do say "I" when they mean their char, I dunno. If that's actually what he meant, then fine. But then here's another question, why be so ambiguous with the wording? Simply to stir up trouble?

It's like Nas said...

Don't start nuttin won't be nuttin.

Godhand
03-27-08, 02:49 AM
What Bloodrose said is what I meant, but to be honest I could do whatever the fuck I want and it wouldn't make a difference. Just look at your line-up, for Christ's sake. Do you really think there's a chance in Hell you're going to win? You've got the Happy Nigra, an absentee Dirks alt and Logan. C'mon.

Edit: Actually, you know what? I just noticed Dirks only posted once, and even then it was only to hoot and holler. I'm not even going to acknowledge that he was in this.

Woshington
03-27-08, 03:19 AM
What Bloodrose said is what I meant, but to be honest I could do whatever the fuck I want and it wouldn't make a difference. Just look at your line-up, for Christ's sake. Do you really think there's a chance in Hell you're going to win? You've got the Happy Nigra, an absentee Dirks alt and Logan. C'mon.

Edit: Actually, you know what? I just noticed Dirks only posted once, and even then it was only to hoot and holler. I'm not even going to acknowledge that he was in this.

L O L

Edit: erm, I'm making a point so I don't get in trouble for being all "L O L" but yeah, me and Godhand are working out our differences on AIM and I take back my lol and erm. I apologise, I've embarrassed myself here.

Lavinian Ambition
03-27-08, 05:27 AM
Make sure you guys read my OOC note, because as far as I know the following two posts did not take into account my post at all, which tells me my post was not read (not the first time that's happened in that thread either). That's not okay, but I won't bring it up until after the clan war, so until then at least read the OOC note.

Just so you know, I'm slowly working my way to the present where you have done your "blowing out" of the cellar. To try and cover so many actions in a single post would have been absurd. Your posts weren't ignored, merely working our way to present, since we were waiting for something that didn't come. The time jump would have been ridiculously much.

Logan
03-27-08, 09:12 AM
I'm not arguing that he should be dead, Godhand. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he was. Lol. I was just saying that if I had a character who could wipe out entire legions with his power, I would be careful to wield it in due respect to others (not that you aren't, I fully think you are). If I offended you, please, disregard my comments.

I'm not out to say we should win. I leave that up to the judges. But, I was just trying to more or less request we keep it all IC and try to prevent OOC crap from getting involved -- and I would believe I would have mod approval in the way I worded that entirely.

Once again, please understand I have the utmost respect for everyone and am only in this for the fun of the war atmosphere OOCly and ICly because of the Vice tie-in.

Rayse Valentino
03-27-08, 09:25 AM
This is the most worthless argument I've ever seen. Are you really debating the merits of what Godhand might do before he actually does it? I bet this is exactly the kind of nonsense he was hoping to get out of you guys.

Just so you know, I'm slowly working my way to the present where you have done your "blowing out" of the cellar. To try and cover so many actions in a single post would have been absurd. Your posts weren't ignored, merely working our way to present, since we were waiting for something that didn't come. The time jump would have been ridiculously much.

That's a fair call, but remember that time is not on your side and if you don't take it upon yourself to wrap your side of things up, it'll hurt you in the end. Also, what you describe only applies to a select few of you that have barely posted in it at all.

Woshington
03-27-08, 03:15 PM
This is the most worthless argument I've ever seen. Are you really debating the merits of what Godhand might do before he actually does it?
Yeah, it's like how they built that bridge in that place without talking about it and then it didn't fall down.

Rayse Valentino
03-27-08, 06:30 PM
Yes, because we're building a bridge- something we can't exactly turn around and change after its built- and not a highly editable post on a message board. How about you wait for the post and THEN bitch about whatever it contains? At this point you should know that Godhand is more bark than bite.

Woshington
03-27-08, 08:29 PM
Yeah, Godhand--why are you telling us all before you do it when you know full well how editable bridges are?!

Ataraxis
03-28-08, 09:43 PM
Sorry Rayse, actually did read your post, just forgot to include the part about the explosion, since I concluded that post in a rush at school. It's corrected now.

Godhand
03-29-08, 07:09 AM
At this point you should know that Godhand is more bark than bite.

Big words from Ronnie Retard that was gone for like three years and still thinks that he's a thing.

Melancor
03-29-08, 08:28 PM
So, this is going to end in about six hours, does anyone else have anything meaningful to add?

Logan
03-29-08, 08:30 PM
If Arsene decides to post I do!!!

Melancor
03-29-08, 10:17 PM
err, nvm >_> I guess I just want to get this over with, we still have two-one days or w/e.

Rayse Valentino
03-29-08, 11:38 PM
Christoph's entry posts were on March 3rd, so presumably they would end on April 3rd if you take 4 weeks to mean one month, but if you mean 28 days literally, then it ends on the 31st at midnight.

Which means there's still 24 hours (if we go by EST). I plan to get a post in a couple hours before midnight if time allows.

Bloodrose
03-30-08, 12:29 AM
I plan to post once more, maybe. I dunno. I'm psuedo-treating my last post as a good conclusion point, and Godhand's addition at the end works pretty well.

Rayse Valentino
03-30-08, 09:15 PM
Due to the lack of subsequent posts after mine, I've edited my post to reflect that its my closing post. I wish I could've gotten some hints about that's going on in the Ai'Bron, but I suppose those who mentioned the monks have some plans for awesome storylines in the future.

Raelyse
03-30-08, 09:16 PM
I will post once more but it's purely for me, wrapping up the story on Raelyse's end. Don't think it will involve any of you..