PDA

View Full Version : The False Bounty. (Closed to The SpellSword)

Camella
06-01-06, 07:23 PM
Camella was stunned. She had been tricked and had barely made it out alive. She remembered everything all too clearly just before she passed out just in front of a science lab.

She had been minding her own business when a mysterious man in a black cloak approached her. He had offered her 1,000,000 gold if she was able to kill a scientist named Dr. Squakes. He told her that he would be back in a week to check up on her progress. Camella decided to take the job in an instant. If she succeeded, she would be set for life. Looking back, she should have known it was too good to be true. As soon as she entered the lab where the scientist was supposed to be, the doors had closed on her and poisonous gas started to fill the room. In a panic, Camella realized that she had been tricked. The target of the bounty was her. There was no Dr. Squakes, and she was helplessly trapped. The only way out was through a wooden door that had been blocked. Suddenly, it had come to her. She used her knives to cut through the door and got out just before passing out.

And that was how it came to be that she ended up lying unconcious on the grass just outside the lab.

The SpellSword
06-03-06, 04:48 PM
As max walked along the grassy edge of the cliff, he saw a fairly young female burst through the doors of what looked like to be a science lab. There was gas seeping out of the door she had just burst out of then passed out on the ground. Max really didn’t have time to help her he was busy going to hunt down his best friend besides Aramil or so he was told was his best friend. Max figured she was right there and a couple days’ helping her recover wouldn’t really hurt.

Max drew his sword just incase anything came out of the door way behind her. HE conjured a fireball in his hand and launched it through the door. Max grabbed the female and went towards the camp he had left only a few hours ago hoping he could get back before anyone took his campsite.

As Max arrived he place the female a safe distance away from the fire to try and stop hot embers reaching her while she was out cold.

“I wonder what she was doing back there all by herself and with this equipment it looks as if she went in there blind.” Max said out loud as he poured some water on the females head and washed it with a nice cool piece of cloth he had in his packsack.

Camella
06-04-06, 02:09 PM
Camella woke up with a start. Who in the world was crazy enough to wake up an bounty hunter by splashing cold water on them? She looked around quickly. Her eyes met those of a tall man. Was this the man she was after? Was it the hooded man? She had to know.

Was he helping her, or just pretending to help her so he could turn on her later? She had to find out.

Deciding to give this man a good scare, just for fun, Camella turned her skin red, her hair black, and her eyes black, so that she looked semi-demonic.

Afterwards, she brought up the questions that were top-most in her mind.

"Excuse me sir, but who are you, and where are we?" Camella asked. "I thank you for saving me, but these are things I must know to complete my job."

The SpellSword
06-06-06, 10:48 AM
Max had seen demons before and this female looked no different except for the skin color most demons’ max had seen the skin was red. This female wasn’t going to waste time after she had changed appearance she started asking questions.

“Well, I am going to be honest to you my name is Max and that’s all you need to know and I was an innocent passer by when I say your plight I was just lucky I was there. I mean no harm to you or whatever quest you were on but I know that your legs and arms are badly beaten up I gave you some pain medication that’s why you cant feel them right now but just wait and see.” Max said as he turned back to his fire and took out some cold meat from his rucksack and started warming it up.

Camella
06-07-06, 09:13 PM
Camella looked herself over. She hadn't realized how much she had been injured. She changed to tan skin, blue eyes, and brown hair. She no longer wanted to scare Max.

"Thank you for the pain medication." Camella said calmly. "I suppose it would only be appropriate for me to tell you my name and story. I am Camella. I used to be a human, believe it or not. Back then, I was a slave, but when my master sold me to a mad scientist, I became a test subject. They wanted to create the ultimate assassin, so they combined my DNA with that of a Chameleon. The scientist set me free, and I took out my anger on him. After a while, I learned that I could turn invisible for short periods of time as well as change my looks, but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't make myself fit in anywhere."

Camella started to cry.

"I am a freak!!! That is all there is to it!!! I had to become a bounty hunter because it was the only line of work people would allow me into."

Camella took a deep breath before speaking again.

"So anyway, I was given this job to kill a scientist, and I am thinking, '1,000,000 gold? I might finally be able to take a vacation.' but when I entered the lab, I find out that the whole thing is a set-up by someone intent on killing me. I cut my way out of the room just in time to avoid losing my life in there. I suppose that is when you came in. In any case, I am in need of some assisstance. I need to kill the person who gave me this job in order to truly be safe, but I doubt I will be able to do it on my own. I have no idea who or where he is, but I think that the fake science lab you found me outside of might hold a clue. Are you willing to help me out?"

Suddenly the pain medication started to wear off.

"Ow. I must have landed on a rock or something, you were not kidding when you said I was beaten up. Maybe I should rest up first."

The SpellSword
06-14-06, 07:24 AM
“I am sorry you had to go through all the neglect but in any means you are not a freak. If you are a freak that makes me a freak and several other people I know. You are just basically a mage that can change your body I am a mage that can change my sword and throw fireballs and what not so I am no different then you.” Max said as he had gone over for some food he had on the fire for the female in front of him.

“I am not one to neglect other’s on their skill’s or appearance I look for what personality they have and if I could be compatible that’s how I make good friends. Anyways that one million gold would have been nice but don’t you think that is a bit over priced for a scientist especially a un armed one at that. But I can see why you would take the job you have been an outcast since the experiment and u need money to live but hey if you need food go to the citadel in Corone have a battle and after their will be a huge feast that’s pretty much what I do and u get to keep a rucksack full of food and this.” Shadow said as he went in and grabbed his water skin from his packsack. “Drink it will make you feel better its just normal red wine I got from the citadel”

Max looked up and down the female in front of her in this form she actually looked quite attractive to max and at that moment he noticed that he didn’t know her name or he had forgot it.

“Excuse me miss but can you kindly tell me your name either you told me and I forgot or you didn’t say.” Max said as he reached for some turkey out of his rucksack.

Camella
06-18-06, 06:17 PM
Camella was stunned. Did this Max person really accept her as a person? It was the first time she had ever felt accepted. She drank a bit of the wine as she listened to what he had said. When he asked for her name, She paused.

"Camella. I have no last name or family to speak of, though." Camella sighed. "Most of my other bounties were worth 50 to 100 gold each. Hardly worth my time, so you can understand why I got overly excited."

Camella looked over at Max. "I don't suppose you have a spare sleeping bag, do you?"

The SpellSword
06-19-06, 12:27 PM
“No I don’t have an extra sleeping bag all I have is mine big enough for two people you can sleep in it I prefer the stars unless you want otherwise.” Max said, as he looked at Camella in this form she actually looked human he didn’t understand why people would reject such an attractive young female and around these parts too.

“Camella I am going out hunting for some fresh food this rucksack food is getting a little stale do you want anything in particular or should I just get some fresh deer?” Max asked as he added, “I don’t know why anyone would reject such an attractive female."

Camella
06-30-06, 05:44 PM
"Nothing in particular." Camella said with a sigh.

About 10 minutes later, while Max was out hunting, Camella heard a noise coming from the bushes. At first, she thought nothing of it. After all, she was expecting Max to return soon. After a while, though, a shot rang out. The bullet hit Camella in the waist. It had all happened so fast, but the damage was done. Then another shot. This time, she was ready for it, though, but as she dodged out of the way, her hip wound kicked in and she wound up flat on her face. If the man had even one more bullet on him, she would be done for.

The SpellSword
07-22-06, 11:20 PM
Max had just about caught this deer when he heard two loud gunshots. One seemed to have hit something a deer maybe cause there was a flesh hitting noise, and the second seemed to have hit a tree. But just as the second hit a tree Max heard a low thump as if a body hit the ground and then noticed that it was pretty close to his camp. The Max started worrying he started running full force towards the camp as he drew his sword and held it at his side as he jumped through the bushes into the camp.

He saw Camella on the ground with what appeared to be a gunshot in her waist as another shot was heard. Max knew where it came from his meditating had come in handy here, he instantly launched a fireball to where the gunshot had come from and jumped on top of Camella to stop the bullet from hitting her if it was going for her again.

The shot didn’t hit Max and apparently it hadn’t hit Camella either she probably would of made a sound if it did. Instead he heard a thump come from the forest almost as if he had hit the assailant and brought him to the ground. Max got up and apologized to Camella incase he had hurt her he was fairly big after all. Max went over into the bushes and saw a crumbled up body in the bushes with a gun lying beside it.

Max grabbed the body and dragged it back to the camp as he broke the gun over his knee and launched it well into the forest. He threw the body beside the fire and then pointed his finger at the mans spins and shot a thunder bolt in the middle. He only aimed for a temporarily paralysis but only time would tell.

Camella
07-30-06, 11:10 PM
"Um... Thank you, Max. I am sorry about all the trouble i've caused. " Camella said, holding her hip in pain. "I think I can manage my wound, but would you mind standing guard?

Camella looked around for a piece of cloth and then spoke up again.

"Do you have a piece of cloth I could use for this wound? any cloth would do."

Camella held her wound for a while before something caught her attention. off in the distance she heard someone cursing. Camella turned around slowly in order to avoid injuring herself any further. Off in the distance, Camella saw the mysterious man who had given her the job studying the lab that camella had barely made it out of.

Camella motioned to Max and pointed

"That's him"

The SpellSword
07-31-06, 12:42 AM
Max was standing there staring off in the bushes hoping someone would be stupid enough to show their faces enough for him to attack.

“That’s Him” He heard Camella say as he looked at her and saw her pointing in a direction to a pretty much muscular man cursing at what appeared to be at the fellow worker Max had just knocked unconscious.

“Can you handle here by yourself for a bit?” Max asked as he started heading over towards the man and passed a piece of cloth and threw it over at Camella “I believe you were looking for that.”

Max bounded over towards the man and before Max was close enough for the man to start running he threw a Fireball right at the mans chest. Max arrived as the fireball just demolished right into the man sending him back into a tree. Max had heard the sound of bones cracking from what he supposed was both impacts.

Max grabbed this mysterious man by the shirt and dragged him back to the fire and placed him beside the other assassin. He wasted no time Max started asking questions as if there was no tomorrow.

“Who paid you to assassinate her? Why are you trying to kill her even now after she is barely able to fight back? Are you so stupid enough to fight a spellsword? And how much were u paid to assassinate her?” he asked as he saw the man starting to slip from consciousness and pass out.

Camella
08-07-06, 08:27 PM
Camella bandaged herself off with the cloth as she listened to the interrogation.

"Ah... So many questions to be answered. Let me answer your third question first. Am I stupid enough to take on a Spellsword?" the man said as he snuck a gun out of his robe and then quickly placed it's barrel against Max and attempted to pull the trigger, but before he could, a knife hit him in the arm.

When he looked over at where it came from, he saw nothing.

Suddenly the knife appeared to move on it's own and the gun seemed to be batted out of his hands by nothing.

This was Camella's doing, of course. She had suspected from the start that the man had an ace up his sleeve, so she bandaged up her wounds as quickly as possible and went invisible. the bandages were tight enough against her skin that the blood was not visible and close fitting enough that she was able to make them go invisible with her.

After she tossed the gun aside, she turned visible again.

"Answer the questions!!!!" Camella yelled sternly.

The man looked at her and Max before finally replying.

"All I know is that an illegal operation is about to take place and that she is the greatest threat to it. Oh yeah, the woman you should be looking for is..."

Suddenly a gunshot rang out from far in the distance and a bullethole appeared in the man's head.

Camella stared at the hole for a while before backing off.

"Man, it seems like these guys are pros."

The SpellSword
12-18-06, 02:03 PM
A gunshot from what max had heard had come out of the forest somewhere and before max could get his blade up there the bullet had hit the man's head sending blood flying everywhere, especially on max.

"God damnit! why do they pro bounty hunters have to make it so difficult. I only wanted answers on everything they didn't need to kill him." Max said as he heard a noise come from his left.

He immediatly spun to his left and started running as fast as he could in that direction. If he could catch this man then he could get the answers he was looking for. He came to a clearing a fairly long but narrow passage. to his left was a curve in the clearing and then what seemed to be a cliff, but to his right it was a straight path and some one was running down this path.

"Idiot dont u know to use tree tops as cover as you escape!" Max said as he climbed a tree and started jumping branch to branch until he finally got up to the man. it wasnt hard seeing as the man was extremely slow.

Max launched a fireball towards the man as he jumped down in front of him.
the fireball hit the ground and exploded in a brilliant hue of blue red orange and yellow. this had startled the man sending him backwards. when the light show had subsided Max was standing there sword at the ready just in case this man tried anything. Before he would even let the man do anything Max ran up and knocked him out with a nice kick to the side of the head.

Max then grabbed the man and walked back towards Camella hoping she was still alright.

Camella
12-27-06, 11:16 AM
The fact that the men were pros was still on Camella's mind as she realized that a professional killer would try to get her alone, so that there was no danger of anyone interfering when the attempted to assassinate her. She was in this same business, she knew a lot of the tricks of the trade, so she got her self prepared for anything as soon as she saw Max rush off.

Good thing, too, because as Max gave chase to one of the assassins, another one grabbed her from behind and held a hand over her mouth. The man was huge and had muscles to spare. Two other assassins approached her with guns ready to fire. The strongman held her tight.

"Ready, aim, fire!!!"

As the strongman was saying "fire", though, Camella made her move. She kicked him in the nuts, forcing him to drop her, and before the other two assassins knew what was going on, they ended up accidentally fireing upon the strongman instead of Camella. Camella was still majorly injured, but her life was at stake, so, as the remaining two assassins were recovering from the shock of killing a fellow teammate, she rushed in and sliced off both of their heads, before falling to the ground in pain.

As she collapsed, unconcious, on to the ground from a combination of adrenaline and blood loss, the last thing she saw was Max returning with the man he had chased after. "oh well," She thought as she began to fall unconcious, "At least I survived until he returned......"

The SpellSword
01-10-07, 08:10 AM
Max had just finished returning with the man he had chased after as he heard a few gunshots.

“Camella!” Max screamed as he started bolting in her general direction.

He arrived to see three dead men and Camella collapsed on the ground.

“Well, at least I know she can defend herself.” Max chuckled as he threw the other man into a tree hearing several bones crack and break. “Ouch! That must of hurt.” Max chuckled even more.

“Well now Camella it seems that there’s a big bounty on your head to make this five bounty hunters to come after you.” Max said even though she was unconscious at least from what he could tell. “Now I think its time I fix you up again.”

Max ripped a few pieces of cloth from his socks, and started bandaging Camella’s wounds. “I can always go buy some more socks but if she dies I can’t buy another one” Max chuckled again.

A few moments later Max had finished bandaging up Camella and placed here down by the fire close enough to keep her warm yet far enough away so an ember wouldn’t catch her on fire.

Snap!

Max wheeled around just in time to see a man come running out of the forest with sword at the ready. He didn’t want to get to close to Camella or the fire both would be dangerous at this point. He shoulder rolled to the side and kicked the man in the ribs as he drew his sword from its sheath.

“If you want a fight you got one. The thing that’s funny I get to show off my abilities to you just before you die.” Max laughed maniacally as he charged the man sword for a cleaving cut. The man brought his own sword up and blocked Max’s blade but the force from Max sent him flying into a nearby tree. His bones snapped and cracked so loudly you could hear them a mile away.

“This isn’t a fight this is a slaughter.” Max said as he walked up to the man. “Who sent you and why are you guy’s continuously after Camella there?”

The man smiled “You have no idea about us bounty hunters do you? We’re trying to kill you not her. She was our original target but since I relayed the information that you had saved her there was a bounty placed on your head too, of one thousand gold.”

Max had heard enough he had his answers and this man was annoying the other man when he woke would have to answer the new ones this man was dead in Max’s head.
He drove his sword straight through the man’s chest and into the tree. The man then screamed with incredibly pain and died.

Camella
01-18-07, 09:16 PM
The scream knocked Camella back into the realm of the living. She looked around, as she coughed up blood. These enemies seemed to know just how dangerous she could be, as they seemed to be taking every safety precaution they could, which meant...

Camella dragged herself over to the nearest dead assassin and started searching his body until she found what she was looking for, a few healing herbs. After using them on herself, she began to realize something was wrong. Nobody was attacking her. In fact, she even saw somebody run right past her without a second glance. It didn't take her long to realize that they were after Max now. Camella ran in to help him. He seemed to be holding his own, after all, there was a dead man pinned to a tree by his Sword. Thing was, noone else seemed to be around.

Suddenly it all made perfect sense. Camella rushed in and tackled Max as about20 arrows whizzed over past, barely missing both Max and herself.

"Fucking snipers" Camella said to herself before she realized just how bad the situation was. She didn't realize it until just now, but the arrows that hit the tree were all lit ablaze, meaning that when they hit the tree, it started a massive forest fire.

"Damn!!! These guys are good."

The SpellSword
03-02-07, 10:03 PM
within moments he had killed a man and was tackled by camella as arrows whizzed past over head.

"Fucking snipers!" he heard camella say as he saw several archers up the forest qite a bit away

"Camella we got to move if i go after them they will run get away and i will die. But if we run and get out of here we can hunt them down later and get your revenge." Right now Max burned with fury as he felt a searing pain hit him. it wasnt fury his cape was on fire!

"Ouch Ouch Ouch! Max screamed as he rolled around to put out the flames. He went to get up but stumbled and fell over onto camella and as he noticed his lips had skimmed across hers but could be thought of as a kiss. while he was blyshing he grabbed camella and his sword and started running out of the forest as fast as he could while carrying several hundered pounds.
while he got to the road he looked up and saw a clearing which was good he could gain some stamina back here.

he had no time to relax 2 hunters were riding towards him on horses with a rope hanging in the middle with a net drapped down coming towards Max.

the first thing that came to mind was running towards the net to drag them off their horses.

He succeded he dragged them off their horses. and once the horses felt their riders fall off they stopped.

Within all of max's years he had known for horses to run in forest fires. so before they could get away he stomped on the hnters necks and reached down towards camella if he grabbed her hand or even her she would be thrown ontop of the horse and the can get out of the forest. Max jumped up behind Where he was going to throw camella nd waited for her to get situated before riding off.

Camella
03-05-07, 04:53 PM
Camella had to wonder whether max had purposely stolen a kiss from her, but at the moment it didn't matter. They had to get out of the forest. There was no other option.

So when Max offered her some help getting upon a horse, She didn't hesitate at all. Once upon the horse, she turned to Max.

"You know, we are both fugitives now. There is no way they will leave either of us alone anymore, so let's find the hideout as quickly as possible. Okay?"

Suddenly it occured to Camella that there had to be a bounty on the leader somewhere.

"Follow me, I may yet have a lead."

Camella rode her horse into the nearest town in hopes to find a bounty on the mysterious hooded man.

Feel free to name this town yourself.

The SpellSword
08-26-07, 06:51 PM
Max had galloped behind Camella as she was going fast herself. when they entered the town Max jumped off his horse when they rode past a armory at that time he was ahead of camella so as she was riding past he said he was going to replace his cape.

But just as he was about to enter The Armory 4 arrows flew by and 1 sinking into his arm. he rolled into the armory and grabbed a Bow and a quiver with a few arrows in it and knocked an arrow.

He saw a wanted poster on the wall with Camella on it and her name.

"Camella! Run i can take these fools. you just take care of that lead." Max said as he shoulder rolled out of the armory aimed and shot and horribly missed the mann he had aimed for. it Thudded into the ground about 3 feet away from the man

Camella
09-08-07, 03:58 AM
Camella turned invisible and walked into the bar, looking at all the wanted posters around the area. None of them had any mention of the guy, but she was able to find another lead in the area It was her own wanted poster, and according to the poster, her bounty was 1,000,000 gold. The man who got her in to this mess was hopefully the one who put up the bounty.

After looking closely at the poster, Camella found the important part.

"If found, please bring head to Gralnore Feker at his residence in Serenity city."

Camella rushed outside, climbed back on her horse, and rode it out of town. yelling at Max on her way out. "follow me!"

The SpellSword
09-18-07, 11:39 AM
As Camella Sped off on Her Horse yelling at him to follow. He turned Around to jump on His Horse as a man killed it.

"You Didn't!" Max Screamed as an Arrow Thudded Into His Back. "at that moment he spun His blade around as it started Glowing Yellow, I Jammed it into the Guy's chest as lightning blew off the end of it and threw the other side of the man followed by the blade.

He turned Around very Slowly as the Effect of Two arrows in Max was taking it's toll, he couldnt swing his left arm that well anymore and every step he took he felt immense pain in his back.

As Max tried to get at the first Three Bounty hunters but he collapsed and hit the ground, the last thing he remembered seeing was Camella's Dust trail from her horse leaving Town.

Camella
10-06-07, 03:10 PM
Camella was not about to let Max die, he had helped her through this whole ordeal, and she was about to return the favor. Camella jumped off the horse as it sped away and turned to take the three bounty hunters out.

"You want him? You'll have to go through me, first." Camella yelled at the hunters bravely.

The hunters stared at her for a few seconds and laughed. Camella had seen enough of these guys to know they were nowhere near professionals.

She knew this for 3 reasons.

1: They let down thier guard when they laughed. She rushed in quickly and took slashed the neck of the hunter that used the long bow user, exploiting this great weakness.

2: They underestimated her. Camella threw a knife at the head of the sword user, before she had killed one of the other two hunters, exploiting this weakness.

3: They relied too much on each other. Camella rushed in at the remaining hunter as his cocky look turned into a look of pure hatred and anger. Camella stopped short. She could tell that she had underestimated this guy. The others were relying on him, not the other way around. If it had been the other way around, She would have seen fear in his eyes instead of hatred.

Ok, so she was not able to exploit the third weakness, but nonetheless, she had to defeat this guy. After a bit of searching, Camella found a weakness in this guy's fighting style. He only had a crossbow as a weapon, meaning that he was only effective at long range. Camella deflected an arrow with her dagger as she rushed in and stabbed the man in the neck. or at least, she tried to. The man was too fast for her, as he used a twisting motion with his crossbow to disarm her. Camella pulled out one of her spare knives, and sliced his head clean off this time around.

Camella picked up her daggers and checked the pockets of the dead bodies. She found enough healing salve to take care of max's wounds in the pockets of her latest victim, and she used it on max right away. (She removed the arrows first.) Camella couldn't carry Max, but she would need his help. She had a plan to turn the tables on the man she was after, and Max was necessary to her plans.

Now all she needed to do was wait for max to come to.

The SpellSword
10-19-07, 08:20 AM
'Max wake up, your time has not come yet!' a Voice Echoed threw Max's Head.

"What Who Are You" Max said unknowingly outloud.

'Be Careful and don't Try to show off like you always do, and did at the academy.' It Said again.

Max's eyes slowly opened as his vision blurred in, he was looking at the sky and he had some pain but nothing he couldn't tolerate. When his vision came clearly back in he noticed he was just on the outskirts of town and his ally was sitting down not that far from him. the forest was maybe a ten minute jog away and his horse was dead and camella's was no where to be seen.

Max tried to get up and sit down but collapsed half way up and hit the ground hard, as he started laughing.

Camella
10-26-07, 09:53 PM
Camella looked at Max. What she was about to ask him to do was probably the riskiest move ever. She was about to put her entire life at stake.

"Um..." Camella hesitated. "Glad to see you awake and in a good mood, but I need to ask you a major favor that I might end up regretting... I need you to stab me. Before you end up looking at me like i'm crazy, think about it. They want me dead, they obviously know you are with me too. If you were to turn traitor and give them what looked like a dead corpse, we could easily find out what was going on, as well as who was behind it. After I've found out what I need, I will spring to life and hopefully kill them despite my injuries... I don't know how much longer I can go on running, so please, just stab me and tell them you wish to collect my bounty."

The SpellSword
10-30-07, 09:46 AM
Did Max Hear Camella right? yes it was a good plan but Max couldnt do that, not after everything he has tried to do to get her out of harms way.

"No, i'm sorry i Won't Stab you, there is another way and its a bit riskier but hopefully more fun." Max Said as he slowly got up. "Although i don't know if i can do it with these wounds at the moment."

He stood up and stuck his sword in the ground and put all his weight on it.

"Damn those guy's were good." Max half chuckled as he slowly moved over to a tree and started sharing his plan and thinking out loud.

"We Could Attack this guy and to pretty much a frontal assault, but we don't know how many there are and they could EASILY be better then these that were sent at us, and they took me out so... "Max sat there and came to a realization that Camella's plan was pretty much the Safer One. "Fine We'll Do Your plan just when you spring back to life give me a signal or something so i can either come back in or attack my way in to help you. Just i think i need a bit more to heal these wounds." Max said as he tipped his head back on the tree he was at

"Well this is some adventure we're on eh!" Max smiled as he looked over at Camella

Camella
10-31-07, 11:21 AM
"Thanks in advance. I have to admit, I'm not crazy about this plan either, but it is likely the only way to survive this ordeal. As for the signal, i've got four daggers... I will try to throw one at the door you exit from, hopefully you will hear it when it hits the door." Camella paused for a few moments "There is also a good chance that they will come to pick my body up and bring it to the person trying to kill us instead of asking you to head to them. If that happens, let them get a ways away then follow them. Hopefully they won't see you. Also, If that ends up being the case, you won't need a signal, most likely, because the battle will have already started by the time you arrive."

Camella looked at max's wounds then continued speaking "I just hope that an hour is long enough for those wounds to heal. I would like to get this plan underway soon, because I am not sure how many more attacks we can survive."

The SpellSword
10-31-07, 11:35 AM
Max looked down at his wounds.

"well, they seem to feel fine except for stifness now but i can't fight at the peak of my abilities, so i think i have enough strength to conjure one fireball or use one fired sword if it comes down to it."

Max Sighed and looked Around trying to look for any more hunters trying to attack. after a few minutes he saw one which seemed to be trying to sneak it's way through the woods.

"hey" Max whispered to camella "There's one hunter coming through the forest this way. i'm going to sue my fireball and hit him cause if you leave i may be ambushed."

Max Charged up his fireball and waited tell the guy went behind another tree then threw with the remainder of his strength at him. The guy went to go to another Tree as he was Nailed in the head by the fireball knocking him back onto the ground.

From Max's view he was either dead or unconcious.

"That takes care of him" Max say's as he starts coughing up blood.

Camella
11-02-07, 09:20 AM
Camella looked down at Max. If he was coughing up blood, he was not as well off as he said he was. There was no way she would leave him alone in his condition. "You rest. Anyone who comes by will have to deal with me, but as soon as you are rested enough, whether I am in the middle of battling or not, I want you to go through with our plan." At this point, Camella hopped up on top of a tree and acted as the lookout until Max was better.

The SpellSword
11-03-07, 05:28 PM
Max Regains Control and stops Coughing, "that blood wasnt from my injuries don't worry, it means i have reached my limit for magic at this point in time"

Max Slowly Gets up, "if we want magic we have to wait ten hours, if we just need my sword we can go now," Max Say's as he starts turning around to face camella.

Camella
11-05-07, 12:04 PM
Camella had to think about this for a bit. They really didn't have ten hours to waste if they wanted to avoid another ambush, but at the same time they might need the magic in the long run. Her mind was made up for her when she spotted a group of 5 bounty hunters off in the distance.

"Ugh... better get this over with." Camella said hopping down from the tree. "Just be sure to tail them, because I doubt I can survive long by myself with the type of wound I am asking you to give me. I want you to barely miss my heart."

The SpellSword
04-21-08, 08:36 AM
Max Sighed, what she said was true. They needed his magic but the also needed her to get inside cause of this moment with the bounty hunters non-stop assault they both would be dead in no time at all. He stood up and grabbed her dagger and tried to push what little fire power he could into the blade. It was barely enough to warm the dagger. As he plunged it right beside her heart. Hoping that if anyone looked at it, it would still look like it hit her heart.

He Then Threw her over his shoulder and said sorry. He slowly started walking towards the bounty hunters down in the forest a tiny bit. After a few minutes Max was standing in front of them with Camella on his shoulder bleeding down his back.

“I wish to collect a bounty.” Max said as he re-positioned Camella on his shoulder.

“Follow us we have the Bounty Back at the camp.” One of the hunters said.

Max had a gut feeling no to trust them, it felt like an ambush at the camp where there was more bounty hunters.

“Fine, Let’s Go I do not wish to heft this baggage around.”

After a few minutes they were at the camp and Max grabbed a sack full of gold pieces how much exactly he had no idea, but it was Heavy! He dropped Camella into the cart they were going to use to take her back to their boss. So Max walked out into the forest and waited for them to move. He sat down to wait because he had a feeling they would be there all night, and he dozed off. Only to waken to whips cracking and horses taking off.

Max Sprung to his feet and started running after the cart while being on one side of the trees, he couldn’t run as fast as they could so he lost them a few minutes down the road only to see them stop and turn to the left. Max walked up to where they turned and looked down the path. It was a huge Bandit horde camp sitting a forest just on the outskirts of town. No wonder they were being assaulted non stop.

Max would have to find a bandit outfit for him to get in; he really didn’t look all that bandit like in his iron plate mail.

Camella
04-30-08, 12:57 AM
The knife hurt like a bitch as it nearly missed her heart, and as she bled, she realized just how bad of an idea this was. After being carried to the bandits, she began to feel weak. She was bleeding too fast for her own liking. Max seemed to be sticking to the plan, but the plan was just going wrong in every possible way. As Camella got tossed onto the cart, she noticed a half empty healing potion up at the front end of the cart where the driver normally sat. Seeing no other choice, she made sure nobody was looking and drank it down. Her her bleeding slowed down for the most part, but not even a full potion could have healed the wound entirely. She had been hit in an artery near the heart, and would have died of bloodloss if not for the potion. All the potion really did was heal the artery, all other signs of the wound were still there.

Camella quickly learned how hard playing dead for hours on end was, and was somewhat relieved when the cart finally began moving. Seeing as she had nothing better to do, she decided to listen in on the conversation between the two bandits that were with her.

"So, you think our boss will be happy now that She is out of our hair?"

"Most likely. This is the person who killed our boss's most trusted advisor."

"You mean that scientist?"

After hearing this, things suddenly became a lot more clear to Camella. The only scientist she had ever killed was the one who made her into what she was today, a freak of nature assassin. There was only one thing this boss could be after, revenge. Still, she couldn't move yet. She still had no clue who the leader was.

Looking back at where they came from, Camella realized she was all alone. There was no way Max could catch up with her, unless, she scrapped her original plan. Before they knew what hit them, both bandits up front found themselves with a dagger in the back of the neck. Camella quickly pulled her daggers out of the bandits, jumped out of the cart, and rested under a tree, just as the horses ran off on their own, since nobody was directing them on where to go.

From where she was, Camella could see a big muscleman carrying a huge hammer who had around 26 bodyguards protecting him.

"so that's the head of this whole operation..." Camella said to herself as she waited for Max to catch up.

The SpellSword
05-01-08, 11:38 PM
Max tripped on a root and fell down and laid there for a bit, catching his breath. after a few minutes he got back up and went through the forest a bit more before seeing an empty cart going down a path that looked awfully familiar to the one he threw Camella on. Max got a wave of terror and started running down the path.

after a few minutes he stopped as he heard footsteps and voices. and he peaked around a tree,He could see a big muscular man carrying a huge hammer who had a lot of other bandits around him which looked like body guards. As he was glancing around he noticed a leg over on the other side of the path, but he couldn't get over there without being noticed.

He looked up and saw thick strong branches creating a canopy high above the ground, and got a bright idea to climb over that to get to Camella. so he stuck his sword in a tree to reach a higher branch and as he reached it he pulled out the sword with a bark snapping Rip! and after climbing up a few more meter's he see's the branch that will start his trek across the road from above.

Half way across, loose branches and leafs started falling, he didn't have much time to get across before being noticed, so he ran across. he stumbled at the end and grabbed the tree only to fall all the way down to the ground and slowed his descent a tiny bit. and as he hit the ground he sprained his ankle and landed right beside Camella.

Camella
05-06-08, 11:47 PM
"Not the most graceful landing I've ever seen. You okay?" Camella said, staring at Max's leg.

"I'm afraid I am almost entirely out of ideas, unless... Everybody needs to sleep sometimes, right? If we can wait until nightfall, we should be able to take everyone out with llttle to no resistance. If we can't wait that long, then..." Camella stopped speaking as she heard a bandit begin to walk past.

Thinking as quickly as possible, Camella threw a dagger at the man's right ear lobe As the man fell over dead, Camella took off his clothes and gave them to Max.

"Change into these and play it cool. We attack at midnight."

The SpellSword
06-27-08, 12:56 AM
Max quickly changed into the Bandit Outfit and placed his Iron plate Breast plate on the ground and buried it under leafs and branches as well as he could. and picked up Camella throwing her over his shoulder and limping out of the forest towards the muscular man with his body guards. As he approached the big man spoke.

“Who do u have their Son?”

Son? Did that man just call him Son? It was one of the only things he hated being called. He was called that so much through out school it wasn’t funny, he tightened his grip on Camella trying not to say anything as he gritted his teeth and said.

“Bounty Sir, you sent large Amounts of us out to get.”

“Where’s the other men I sent out?”

“All put one is dead. He’s brining back that big man with weird powers. I came on ahead because the big man is heavier.”

The Leader came over and Grabbed Camella by the hair and lifted up the head to check her out.

“Shame I thought she would have been prettier for such a talented Assassin” he chuckled as he wrapped his arms around max and led him into the camp. “By the way son what happened to your ankle?”

“The Big man threw me into a few other Bandits causing me to injure my ankle.”

“And you’re still Alive, I’m amazed son and that doesn’t happen to often.”

As they entered the Camp the Leader grabbed Camella by the waist and threw her into a pile of other dead bodies and said. “Now Son time to celebrate your great prowess. In the hardest Bounty hunt we have ever had to do.”

He said as he led Max into the biggest tent and ushered him to sit at the table with a big feast on it, a feast for a king.

“Eat up son, you’ve earned this.”

As Max began to eat he couldn’t help but think how ill-gotten this food was. Around midnight he felt his magic come back in a wave and he began confident he could fight the rest of this camp with his magic back.

So about midnight he went over to the body pile he saw the leader put her before they started eating earlier only to see her gone. He looked around and another Bandit spoke up.

“What ye lookin for, mate?”

“Just a body I put her earlier she had a sword on her I wanted to keep as a spoil.”

“Ahh the ShapeShifter, she must have been taken with the last load of bodies to the bounty office to collect on them.”

Max was hit with a wave of uneasy-ness as he grabbed a hold of a dagger sent his fire through it and sent it into the bandit’s Shoulder as he covered his mouth.

“If She was Taken away it’s your life I will be taking for my Spoil got it?” Max said as he heard a rustle nearby, so he slit the mans throaght and threw him in the pile of bodies and took over the bandit’s ‘watch’ as he waited for the cart driver to get back.

Camella
09-10-08, 12:25 PM
Camella watched from a corner in while in her invisible state. She had moved out of the pile while stealthed on a change of the guards and watched as that pile got taken to... Somewhere, and she remained that way until Max came back. She watched as Max threatened the guard. Deciding that she had to somehow keep him under wraps, Camella attempted to move in closer and tap him on the shoulder, but her foot hit a tree branch that was laying on the ground, and this created enough of a russling sound to send Max into what looked to Camella like a panic.

"Seems you have everything under control, but that was a bit wreckless. Still, I think we may be able to work with this. If we can hide that guy's body, I can get back in the pile and you can take me and the next load of bodies to the bounty office. Damnit. that won't work unless we know where the bounty office is. Well, I'm stumped. Where to now?" Camella said from behind max, now fully visible.

Falior
10-29-08, 11:16 AM
((Wouldn't let me switch accounts i hope nobody minds, but it is me spellsword))

Max liked being wreckless, funnest thing to do in life. Camella was right though, they had no idea where the bounty office was, but Max had an idea.

"Camella go invisible again, and wait right here by me, i will keep on gaurd duty, and when the cart driver comes back, i will go with him, for 'protection' and u in the back. once we get to the bounty office, we let the cart driver go, or i kill him. it doesnt matter to me. but then we can go in and get our information we need."

Max leaned up against the wall of his post with his sword strapped to his hip, and a dagger across his chest. with his arms folded. after about an hour the Big muscle man from earlier came out and approached Max.

"What you doing here son? you should be inside."

"The guard had to take a piss so i said i would take his post while he went."

"Ahh very good, Hey i haven't seen Paul around, wasn't he supposed to be bringing back the big man?"

"Yeah i believe it was Paul, and yeah he should of been here by now, way before now."

"Hmm, someone should go look into it." He said as he motioned for a nearby Bandit to come forth "Wally, Paul has been gone for far too long i need to go check it out, he was bringing back the big man with wierd powers, so be careful out there"

"Good luck wallace." Max said with a small sly smile.

Camella
11-06-08, 11:43 AM
Camella nodded as Max explained his plan to her.

"I think I can do that, but we'll have to be extra careful. If either of us gets discovered, I doubt we could survive too many more battles"

As soon as she said this she heard somebody coming. 'Ah crap, If I use any more of my invisibility before the cart comes back, I'll likely not stay invisible the whole trip there. I've spent too much time invisible as it is.' Camella thought to herself, but as the footsteps drew closer, she made her decision and went invisible anyway.

After listening to the conversation Max had with the man that came in, Camella suddenly heard the cart being wheeled back and watched as a second load of dead bodies was piled onto it.

Camella quickly made her way on top of the first few dead bodies and allowed the rest of the bodies to be piled on top of her. Now, it was up to Max to pull through with his part of the plan, but the next thing she heard worried her. It was the strong man speaking again, and she could only assume that he was talking to Max again.

"You know, come to think of it, if Wally was to meet up with any danger, he might not be able to defend himself. You should go along too." Came the words.

Camella could only hope that Max was able to come up with a reason to guard the cart without making himself look any more suspicious.

The SpellSword
01-14-09, 11:07 AM
Max quickly started thinking, he had to come up with a plan before it was too late.

"Sir, wouldn't it be btter if i go with the cart driver?" Max asked as his arms fell to his side.

"Why's that?" the bandit leader said

"Well, if the big man is still alive and faked his death to kill one or two more of us, he oculd be coming for the shape shifter, and attack the cart as it leaves, or even follow it back. if that's teh case i will take him out personally, and wth all the skills at my command." Max said as the hilt of the sword strapped to his thigh, started glowing a faint off yellow colour.

"Hmm, good thinking there son, Wally go see if you cant find paul anywhere and bring him back here, dead or alive."

Max turned around to where he believed camella to be, and whispered "we also need to grab my platemail back there in the tree's, we can't forget that."

The bandit leader went back in his tent, and wally left giving Max a wierd look, almost as if he knew he wasn't a bandit.