PDA

View Full Version : Money for the spending

Taskmienster
03-09-08, 03:14 PM
Lars wandered the local bazaar of Scara Brae, wondering what little things he could buy. As far as he was concerned, his pocket was open and anything was for sale. However, he knew that it he was limited by Althanas' system, leaving him with just enough to buy himself some little weapons till he could get his guns back.

"Hey there, quick question. I need a few daggers, steel if you could just like this one," he turned his forearm upwards and squeezed a small button shooting a throwing dagger into his hand. "I can hold another four per sleeve in this little device, and that'd be a hell of a lot better than relying on only two... So, how much?"

Slayer of the Rot
03-11-08, 10:04 AM
Cyril stared blankly for a few moments at the apparatus on the man's arm, and Bagley began to reach into it's mouth, pulling out a dagger in each little burlap fist. "Four steel daggers like that will cost twenny each. That little extra tacked on is so they fit into that thing on your wrist."

The blond merchant gathered the daggers up between each of his fingers, then stuck them blade tip first into the counter, where they stayed, unwavering. "All together, that'll be just eighty crowns, friend."

Taskmienster
03-11-08, 01:07 PM
Lars looked at the dagger, having just been removed from some... thing's mouth. Althanas was really very strange. His face twisted into a small grin. "They don't need a little tack, just have to be roughly the same shape or size. But whatev. I suppose everyone from innkeep to merchant has to get what little more they can whenever possible."

His hands toyed with the small daggers in front of him, fiddling with their weight and their size. They'd work, double sided as all daggers were, three inches long, with no grip but a rounded end part of the full tang. "Oh, and I'll need another four for the other arm," he jerked his arm against his side and another dagger popped out from the other sleeve. "Like I said, four per sleeve," he muttered with a laugh. "Suppose that's gonna be one sixty?"

Slayer of the Rot
03-11-08, 09:33 PM
"Right, right you are, friend." The familiar produced another four from it's mouth, looking like a bizarre miniature sword swallower in reverse. Cyril gathered them up, holding them all by their points, in a way to show off their balance. He presented them to Lars and grinned.

"Needing anything else now?"

Taskmienster
03-11-08, 10:23 PM
"Nah man, that'll be good. I'll take those for now, probably be back to look for more stuff to fix this gun sometime too..." Lars dropped a few gold pieces on the counter. Hundred piece, and multiple twenty gold pieces. "Thanks man."

Slayer of the Rot
03-12-08, 04:25 PM
"Hey, as long as you got the money, I can get you anything you want," The merchant grinned and waved the man off with something of a mock salute.

"Have fun with those daggers."

[Taskmeinster gains the following:
- A set of eight steel daggers
- 50 exp

And loses the following:
-160 gp]

Witchblade
03-12-08, 06:00 PM
All done!