PDA

View Full Version : If you want...

Laramie
03-10-08, 09:08 AM
Hey there everybody, I was on these forums something like 2 years ago as another character, and now I'm back, hopefully to stay.

I've taken up drawing, and if you ladies and gentlemen would like, I will draw player characters free of charge. I will scan some of my work later today. It will mostly be sketches, because I haven't got a lot of colouring experience.

I am doing this mostly to try and get into photoshop coloring and to refine my ability as an artist, so please hit me with requests! I have a lot of free time!

Tsukiko
03-10-08, 09:18 AM
hey I'll request a pic Tsukiko^^

if you need more details I'll give them after work.

Crystal Suncrest
03-10-08, 09:26 AM
Do you draw fairies?

Will you draw Crystal?

Laramie
03-10-08, 10:21 AM
Tsukiko: Yeah, I would love to get some details. PM me your information and a good time to get to you and I will get right on it!

Crystal: I don't have a lot of experience drawing faeries, but I'm willing to try anything. I'll draw crystal as soon as I can correspond with you about the details.

Zook Murnig
03-10-08, 10:25 AM
How about a picture of Caduceus? All the relevant information is in his latest profile, except he's growing a beard now.

Laramie
03-10-08, 10:27 AM
Wow, I'm happy at all the requests! I'll take a look at Caduceus right away.

Godhand
03-10-08, 10:27 AM
OMG PLZ DRA ME!!!111ONEONEONE

Pause.

ONE.

Listen, people who ask for art of their character are the worst sort of people. But I got something that is challenging and also I think spiritually enriching that you may want to hear about.

Okay, see, what I want is a picture of Frank Sinatra suplexing a cougar through a burning table. Can you handle that?

Laramie
03-10-08, 10:32 AM
Wow! And since I offered, don't feel bad about asking. I'll take a look at your character AND I'll consider the Frank Sinatra/Cougar battle. Because it's the most awesome thing I've heard all day.

Godhand
03-10-08, 10:47 AM
What? No. I was trying to make it clear that the people posting before me asking for character pictures suck. I don't want any Godhand art.

Keep your eyes on the prize, damnit. The prize is the Sinatra picture.

Laramie
03-10-08, 10:50 AM
Oh well we'll see then ^^

And hey, I was the one who offered, so don't be too hard on 'em, kay?

Erirag the Poet
03-10-08, 12:05 PM
I love how you're still cheerful in the face of Godhand. I want you as a pet.

Laramie
03-10-08, 12:45 PM
Oh...dear...

Good news! I think I've managed to scan a couple of sketches, and I tried to color one in photoshop. Hopefully I'll get better at that as time goes on.

EDIT: Ew. They look a lot better sitting in front of me on paper than on a computer screen. I'll find a way to fix that in photoshop ASAP.

Hashi
03-10-08, 03:09 PM
I am something of a collector of Hashi art, so I would dearly love a new sketch to add to teh collection.

Karuka
03-10-08, 03:28 PM
Ooh... >.>

<.<

Draw my red-head? Please?

A Nony Mouse
03-10-08, 03:43 PM
Feel free to try drawing Travis if you get bored.

Zephyriah
03-10-08, 07:27 PM
Laramie looks a lot like post timeskip Sasuke :).

Arsène
03-10-08, 07:37 PM

Ahaha. I thought it was Sasuke.

Slayer of the Rot
03-10-08, 07:42 PM
Ahaha. I thought it was Sasuke.

What about Sauce-k?

Anyway, in Godhand's definition, I suck, because I'm going to ask you to draw Dan Lagh'ratham. If you want details, let me know.

Laramie
03-10-08, 11:00 PM

Yeah, I used a lot of sasuke's poses and whatnot as reference. Good eye!

I have begun work, but due to the amount of requests, it's going to take a while. I'll get it out ASAP!

AdventWings
03-11-08, 04:03 AM
....Oh~ dear...

*Pats Laramie on the shoulder in condolence*

Laramie... best break the cycle when you still have the chance... When you start drawing Althanas Artwork... It's hard to break away...

*Constantly feels the unbearable urge to return to drawing*

Laramie
03-12-08, 05:56 PM
Got a sketch done of Tsukiko! I'm still working on Crystal, and the sketch of Caduceus is taking me longer than I thought.

More to come!

Tsukiko
03-12-08, 09:05 PM
yay that's awesome, thank you^^ She's pretty good.

A Nony Mouse
03-12-08, 09:33 PM
That's pretty awesome.

Sighter Tnailog
03-12-08, 11:41 PM
I would like a sketch of Godhand.

EDIT: Naked.

Slayer of the Rot
03-13-08, 12:01 AM

EDIT: Naked.

I back this commission.

Zook Murnig
03-13-08, 12:12 AM

EDIT: Naked.I back this commission.

I, too, back this commission, so long as he's naked, body slamming a jaguar through a stained glass window.

Laramie
03-13-08, 10:11 AM
Tsukiko has been inked! That took forever!

Thanks for the positive feedback and as for the... eccentric requests:

I try to avoid drawing things that give me nightmares :p

Crystal Suncrest
03-13-08, 12:48 PM
I try to avoid drawing things that give me nightmares :p

Then I suppose you'd be opposed to drawing Shell. (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=3116)

She is one of my usernames.

I'll hopefully get you the details on Crystal tonight.

(PS: For now, that Shell comment was meant as a joke. I'm not gonna have you do more than one of my characters at once.)

Cielalune
04-05-08, 01:49 PM
Okay, see, what I want is a picture of Frank Sinatra suplexing a cougar through a burning table. Can you handle that?

Why wasn't I supplied with the burning table? Well, either way, I really am working on your request, Gramps.

Godhand
04-06-08, 02:22 AM
Well then fuckin' get to it! Damn!

Laramie
04-06-08, 11:12 AM
Laramie status UPDATE!!!

Tsukiko : Drawn, inked. (complete)
Crystal: Drawn, waiting to be scanned (was more fun than I expected)
Caduceus: Drawn, waiting to be scanned (I need to learn how to draw beards)
Hashi: Drawn, waiting to be scanned (Whoa! I sexed up the outfit a bit :P)
Karuka: Drawn, waiting to be scanned (I cant really draw curly hair so you got awesome straight hair.)
Travis: Drawn, waiting to be scanned (Ditto for you, My style doesn't lend itself well to the irish.
Dan: Drawn, waiting to be scanned (Cool! I kind of made him look like a certain someone, bonus internets if you find out!)

I'm working more frequently and quicker now guys, won't be long til all requests are inked and done. Also I have 2 new pictures of Laramie that I would love feedback on. Soon as I get the scanner working.

EDIT: ALL REQUESTS FINISHED!!!

I think...

Now...TO THE SCANNER, ROBIN!

Laramie
04-06-08, 02:06 PM
Sorry for the double post but...

sketches are now scanned! If something looks off, now would be a good time to let me know before i spend forever inking them.

Laramie
04-06-08, 02:11 PM
okay okay I KNOW its a triple but I did a whole lot of pictures.

Oh and in order, the pictures are

in the previous post:

Caduceus, Crystal, Dan, Hashi, Laramie

in this post:

Laramie(again) Karuka, Travis

Karuka
04-06-08, 03:21 PM
Aww. She's so cute! Thanks.

hamnat
04-06-08, 04:43 PM
Would you be so kind as to draw Shenjara for me? She can be cute, beautiful, angry, murderous, or whatever you feel like drawing for her.

A Nony Mouse
04-06-08, 05:26 PM
very cool, thanks!

Elijah_Morendale
04-06-08, 06:15 PM
Actually, if it's not too late, could I ask you to kindly sketch Elijah and his imaginary friend Nadia? I can give descriptions if you'd like...

Raelyse
04-06-08, 07:06 PM
Ooooh Draw Raelyse.

Laramie
04-07-08, 02:17 PM
OOOkay! Three new requests! Cool!

Also, could you guys please let me know if I'm on the right track with coloring? I just finished a picture with ink and colors and I want to know if it looks good.

Karuka
04-07-08, 02:21 PM
Very nice. I like.

Reyna
04-07-08, 02:41 PM
Could you do one of Reyna? PM or IM me if you'd like the details of her description.

Laramie
04-07-08, 03:15 PM
Sure will! And thanks, Karuka; it's always good to hear.

Shisui
04-07-08, 03:47 PM
Could you do one of Shisui? His appearance and stuff are in his profile, and there's a couple more pics I got inspiration from in the profile pic.

Laramie
04-07-08, 04:19 PM
Shisui, you must love Naruto even more than I do. I'd love to draw Kakash-AHEM. I mean Shisui.

Shisui
04-07-08, 04:21 PM
XD Ok, thanks.

Laramie
04-09-08, 11:14 AM
Art Update! Okay, it's the last one of me, so I'll quit being selfish and work on everyone else's now.

Crystal Suncrest
04-09-08, 12:56 PM
Wow.

I can't think of a better statement to describe your art than that.

Shisui
04-09-08, 02:14 PM
I have to admit, I love your style. If I could comment on the first pics you thumbnailed...I'd say you're very good at showing the emotions on a face. Whether you used another character as reference or not.

Breaker
04-09-08, 03:24 PM
Sorry to hijack your thread. Just wanted to post this paint-installation pic to satisfy godhand's voracious appetite.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc272/AlTuckSpeed/cougarsuplex.jpg

Shisui
04-09-08, 03:59 PM
Holy Crap....you did it...

Bravo, 016573...bravo. XD

Laramie
04-09-08, 05:27 PM
sweet lord it's beautiful! +1 internets to you, sir.

Also, colored crystal!

Edward Judorne
04-19-08, 04:38 AM
It looks lovely. thank you.