PDA

View Full Version : Guh, I'm PG retarded...

Vampiric Angel
03-14-08, 04:10 PM
Ok, couple questions:
Do you already need a roster line up? Or can you start it with just the leader?

What if the base of operations and the HQ are fundamentally the same thing? Can I start out with the base having minor fortifications and then if we obtain an HQ, get some minor upgrades so it reaches the level of an HQ?

Is there a restriction on where a base can be? i.e., defying gravity. I mean, as long as there's concrete IC reasons it's ok right?

And lastly, how strong can you make a PG starting off?

Thank you very much for your assistance.
-VA

A Nony Mouse
03-14-08, 05:01 PM
I was actually wondering these same things.

Zook Murnig
03-14-08, 05:10 PM
As to the first question, you can start a PG with just the leader/founder, as long as that person has the 100 gold for it. You'd do well, however, to recruit members before you make the PG, just because a PG has more presence when it has members.

And the last question, it can't have any major NPCs or fortifications or anything at start. You can offer some benefits, to encourage membership, but nothing major or that you can't provide on your own. That's part of the reason a PG has a Treasury.

Vampiric Angel
03-14-08, 05:40 PM
Well I had a thing in mind, that when they start out they get *PG benefits* and every two levels or so, they get an upgrade to the benefits, until they get to the 5th lvl of benefits, then they'd be awesome. I thought this was a good idea for two reasons: 1) It promotes the members to play and thus lvl, and 2) It helps the PG become a force to be reckoned with. So, I don't know if this is allowed, but it was something I was going to implement.