PDA

View Full Version : Tag, You're lost. (Closed to HikariAngel.)

Crystal Suncrest
03-27-08, 09:11 AM
Crystal was looking at what seemed like the most boring town ever. She hadn't seen a single person that didn't look all serious yet today. There was absolutely no good reason to stay in the town of Frigate, as she had only come seeking something fun to do. There was absolutely nobody that stood out in the town, and she was entirely bored. Heck, not even the town stood out. Every building looked exactly the same as the last one. Crystal really needed something to do, so she decided to fly to another town, to find some fun, because this town had none.

As she was on her way out, she noticed the first interesting figure she had seen in a long time. It was a white haired catgirl, and as was usual for when Crystal saw a race new to her, she decided to stop and say Hi. Today, Crystal was so bored, that she decided to add something new onto her usual greeting.

"Hi there. My name is Crystal Suncrest. How are you today?" She said, introducing herself.

"Oh, and by the way..." Crystal began, flying towards the catgirl and tapping her on the head.

"Tag, you're it!"

Feel free to bunny Crystal a bit. I'll just let you know if you bunnied too much. I'm hoping you'll do the same if I get out of line.