PDA

View Full Version : The Reach of the Tower OOC

Skie and Avery
03-28-08, 05:51 PM
For questions and strategy discussion for those involved in the MQ: The Reach of the Tower thread. I will be keeping an eye here, so feel free to ask me your questions here and I'll answer.

The Reach of the Tower PCs:
Moderator - Skie and Avery
Players-
Godhand
Rumplegrumblepuss
Ataraxis

Skie and Avery
05-06-08, 02:44 AM
My next post with the start of the attack should be up soon, so I'll give you guys the numbers here.

Lady Idril Miriel commands 150 troops.
--50 are Akashiman conscripts (ninjas) that she has hired through private contracts
--100 are zombies provided her by Xem'Zund

Braedan Devondre commands 300 troops.
--130 are zombie archers (see below)
--20 are human scouts

The as yet unnamed creepy guy has 150 troops
--100 zombies given by Xem'Zund
--50 "Arachaos" (see below)

As far as equipment goes for these troops, there's a big agalmation, but none of them should be assumed to be equipped with anything stronger than plynt.

Zombie Archers - Note that because of the decreased motor skills and slower reaction time, these archers have below average shot skills.

Arachaos - As you may have noticed, our little creepy guy is kind of all stitched up like Frankenstein's monster. Well, he made an army of friends all for himself using reanimated body parts of both human and giant spiders. They have a venemous bite, can crawl along walls and ceilings, and shoot webbing. Also, they go into a frenzy upon smelling blood and are likely to injure and kill each other in the rush to get to the wounded prey. Since all their stitched together parts are animated separately, it's as if each piece has a mind of it's own, so their movement can be quick but awkward.