PDA

View Full Version : Threads

Lakin_of_DpN
04-04-08, 02:57 AM
Hiya,

How many posts do you need to make before a thread can be submitted?

Is there a minimum of posts each player must post on a thread?

If people go inactive on a thread, can the active person double post to finish the thread?

Can a person post so that their character exits the scene in a thread and then submit their part in the thread for judging? That way the inactive person can post whenever they get the time (Life gets busy this cannot be helped) and it doesn’t affect the active person. Or can a thread only be submitted as a whole for judging?

I suppose that would be double work for the Mod's though, having to go backwards and forwards on threads. I think I just answered the last question for myself that would be a NO! I am guessing.

Any info would be appreciated.

Petra
04-04-08, 04:10 AM
Hmm... Let me check that with a Moderator...

*returns shortly after waking one up*

I think it's 10 posts or 10,000 words minimum for a thread to be judged by a judge. I don't think there's a limit on an individual's post count, just the overall length.

As for writing people out, that's up to each person involved to make an agreement. If it's really been a long time, I think writing whoever out is a necessity.

And according to this judge who's day-napping here, your answer for the last question is most correct.

I think I'll let the real moderators answer in detail. ^^;

Caden Law
04-04-08, 04:53 AM
Hiya,

How many posts do you need to make before a thread can be submitted?10 posts or 10,000 words is the current standard. There was some talk of changing it a little while back, but I don't think anything ever came of it.

Is there a minimum of posts each player must post on a thread?Not that I know of. Long as it hits 10 posts or 10,000 words, it can be submitted.

If people go inactive on a thread, can the active person double post to finish the thread?I think so. If you do, it's probably best if you have some kind of agreement worked out in advance where, if X-person goes inactive, you're both fine with bunnying the character in order to end the thread.

Can a person post so that their character exits the scene in a thread and then submit their part in the thread for judging? That way the inactive person can post whenever they get the time (Life gets busy this cannot be helped) and it doesn’t affect the active person. Or can a thread only be submitted as a whole for judging?Has to be submitted as a whole.

Hope that helps. :)