PDA

View Full Version : Must Hate Dwarves (Take two)

Reiko
06-13-06, 02:09 PM
(trying another time, closed to those that Rael or I have spoken to)

The view was wonderful from the tavern window. The white peaks on gray stoned mountains was quite pretty though the clear air, clear for Alerar anyways. Kit hugged her self a little realizing it was still slightly chilled in the room even with a fire burning.

“When will they get here?” Inari asked while wagging her tail, she was anxious to go through with Kit’s new job; it also was her chance to see dwarves, one of the humanoid races that the reiko/neko had never seen. Short strong men that were bearded, it was the little child’s first chance to see such strange folk.

“I dunno, at least it isn’t too far from here once they get here.” Kit had taken the job for the Grander Order for the money; if everything worked out she would have some spending cash for a little while and have some future employers for maybe some steady income.

Still, she hated waiting for her comrades while not know who they were. While talking with the dwarves to convince them to trade should be easy enough there was reason to believe that it might not be easy. Kit wasn’t used to fighting in the closed tunnels that the mountain mines provided, she hoped that she could trust her comrades.

Vorin
11-25-06, 10:41 AM
This thread hasn't been posted in a month. I'm closing it up due to inactivity and moving it to the "Unresolved" Forum. Please Private message me to retrieve it if you intend on completing it further. Thank you.