PDA

View Full Version : Old School Yo!

Dissinger
06-13-06, 07:06 PM
(Closed to Logan)

Seth entered the arena looking for a fight. He had come just to have fun relax and unwind, and so when he told the monks this they smiled knwoingly to each other and directed him to the Door 64. The door known only as that door

Upon entering a flash hit Seth and suddenly bad music began playing. His daggers were in hand and it hit him, he was in a fight!

SETH: Who's on the other side!

SETH HP: 1600 MP: 500

Fight
Magic
Tech
Item
Run

Slowly the arena began to spin around SETH as he saw he was wielding his twin daggers EBONY and IVORY. He was still waiting as slowly, ever so slowly an outline appeared before him. As he saw it he shouted out...

SETH: Alright fiend time to die!

----> Fight!

Seth charged forward and hit with both daggers!

100 damage!

He then jumped back as he once again stood in position his little feet alternating which one he was standing on. Now it was time for his opponent to attack.

Logan
06-14-06, 08:36 PM
Logan chuckled as he entered the Citadel, "I want fun, Mr. Monk, fun. It's time I took a fight and just relaxed." The monk merely pointed at a door with a rather plasticy looking 64 etched into it. "That way, Logan, that way," the monk explained as he continued to point. Logan nodded and entered through the doorway...

Immediately he was engulfed in a flash of light followed by extremely bad midi music that echoed throughout the entire area. It was then he noticed his swords were readied in his hands...
<Press enter to continue>...

LOGN: Time to fight! Yeah!

LOGN HP: 1000 MP: 600

Fight
Magic
Tech
Item
Run

Choose your selection

Logan heard a beep which was immediately proceeded by the arena spinning and warping around him. Before him the image of his opponent appeared.

Tech Menu: Select Attack:
SWRD1
SWRD2
DBLATK

Logan heard another beep which was immediately followed by a feeling of wooziness and the number -100 in front of him.

<Press enter to continue>

-100 HP to LOGN

LOGN: I'll get you for that!

LOGN HP: 900 MP: 600

Another beep and Logan leapt forward and a ching sound followed by the number -38.

Logan jumped back into his original position and flipped his swords in his hands as he waited the counterattack.

<Press Enter to Continue>

Dissinger
06-14-06, 09:04 PM
38 DMG

SETH: ...

SETH: Are you TRYING to make me die of laughter?

FIGHT
MAGIC
TECH
ITEM

SETH: Now, how to go about killing you....How about this!

FIGHT
MAGIC
---->TECH
ITEM

TECHS

---->MUG 2
BCKSTB 15
THROW 25

SETH then rushed forward as he slid fast going through LOGN. He smirked as he hefted a bag before he reached inside and saw a POTION. Chuckling he threw it into his stash.

75!

SETH: If you are going for a weak hit, better make it count!

Logan
06-15-06, 09:35 PM
Logan watched on as his opponent slid into him and then mysteriously through him. The attack was followed by another ching sound. It wasn't until then that the psion noticed who his opponent was.

-75 HP to LOGN

<Press Enter To Continue>

LOGN HP: 825 MP: 600

LOGN: Seth?!?!?!?!?....

Fight
Magic
Tech
Item
Run

Make A Selection

Logan heard a beep and his swords vanished, replaced by a small backpack. The backpack opened before him and hovering above it was a whistle.

LOGN found WHSTL.

The backpack vanished and the whistle began to wiggle and dance in front of him before it made it's whistle sound.

LOGN used WHSTL.

Logan leapt backwards uncontrollably as a small rodent creature appeared before him. The psion immediately recognized the furry creature. His old friend, the ferret.

WHSTL summoned FRRT.

FRRT joined the battle!

LOGN: Go FRRT! Kill!!!1!!1!!!1!!1!!!!111!

FRRT: Chirp Chirp Chirp!!!

Fight
Tech

Make A Selection

Logan heard another beep, which was immediately followed by FRRT appearing directly in front of Seth and biting at him, but not actually biting him, though. The number -22 popped up in front of Seth. Ferret returned to his position sliding his feet forward and backwards.

Fight
Magic
Tech
Item
Run

Make a Selection

The psion heard another beep followed by some mist spinning around him.

Magic Menu: Please make a selection
MDNPSH
MNDBRR
MTLBLK

The psion heard yet another beep and then wavy lines shot from his head toward Seth followed by the number -106 in front of his opponent. The psion returned to his place behind Ferret and once again flipped his swords in his hands.

LOGN HP: 825 MP: 450

Dissinger
06-19-06, 01:45 PM
HP 1444 MP 500

FIGHT
MAGIC
TECH
ITEM

---->FIGHT
MAGIC
TECH
ITEM

CHOOSE target:

LOGN
----->FRRT

SETH rushed forward at the FRRT and made a pair of slashes. As he did so the FRRT moved back a bit and the words MISS hovered infront of the thief.

SETH: GRRRRRR! Stupid Evade!

TIP: Press and hold A and B to run away!

SETH: Like I'd do that! I can beat that little FRRT into PASTE!

SETH watched as he was forced to wait his turn, the FRRT and LOGN getting to act before him.

Logan
06-20-06, 10:32 PM
LOGN: HahaHa!
FRRT: Chirp, Chirp, Chirp!

Logan found himself laughing, but he didn't know why until he saw his opponent miss Ferret. A smile perked across his face as he uncontrollably shimmied his feet back and forth.

LOGN HP: 825 MP: 450
FRRT HP: 250 MP: 150

FRRT
------

Fight
Tech

Make your selection, FRRT

The sound of yet another beep echoed around the arena.

Tech Menu: Please make a selection
FRNZY
PWRBTE

Logan heard another beep followed by a loud booming voice saying FERRET FRENZY!!1!!!1111!!!! The psion smiled.

Ferret lept at Seth and the numbers -4, -5, -1, -7, -6, -9, -5, -10, -4, -3 appear before Seth.

FRRT stole HIGH POTION from SETH.

LOGN: Booyah! Go FRRT!

FRRT HP: 250 MP: 100

LOGN
-------
Fight
Magic
Tech
Item
Run

Make a selection, LOGN

Logan heard another beep followed by his swords flashing multiple colors.

Tech Menu: Make a selection

DBLATK
PWRATK
KMIKZE

Another beep ensued and the same loud booming voice broke out with DOUBLE ATTACK. Logan found himself leaping high into the air and crashing down towards his opponent. The numbers -55 and -68 flashed before Seth. Logan hopped back into place behind Ferret, his swords flipping quickly between both hands ever ready.

LOGN HP: 825 MP: 250
FRRT HP: 250 MP: 100

FRRT: Chirp Chirp!
LOGN: Let's see what you got, SETH!

Dissinger
06-22-06, 08:28 PM
SETH

HP: 1390
MP: 500

FIGHT
TECH
MAGIC
ITEM

SETH: ...NO ONE MAKES A FOOL OUT OF ME, ESPECIALLY A DAMN FRRT!

FIGHT
TECH
MAGIC
--->ITEM

ITEMS

POTION - 5
---->KITSUNE CORPSE - 3

SETH: You made me do this LOGN!

SETH used KITSUNE CORPSE!

?????: KRUGG smell food!

A troll runs onto the screen with huge club looking like it was once a tree. SETH snickers before he points at LOGN;

SETH: KRUGG GO!

KRUGG

---->ATTACK
DEFEND
SWITCH
ITEM

Which attack will you use?

BASH: 20/20
RAGE: 10/10
FRENZY: 5/5
---->SKULL BASH: 5/5

KRUGG bends down lowering his head.

KRUGG used SKULL BASH on FRRT!

FRRT took a whopping 100 DMG!

SETH: Sure you want to play with pets, mine eats yours for breakfast....

Letho
09-24-06, 10:43 AM
This thread has been closed due to inactivity and moved to the Archives. If you wish to reactivate this thread, please PM me or one of the administrators.