PDA

View Full Version : Starlynn Sonar AGAIN

Sillylizard
03-28-06, 12:17 AM
Name: Starlynn Sonar
Weight: 115 lbs
Height: 5’4’’
Personality: Starlynn is a playful, young halfling ( Half elf, Half human) that is very cautious of people and their motives. She has a tendency to trust to easily, and be a little too curious for her own good. She gets herself into a lot of trouble that way. But she is very trustworthy and loyal. You can always count on her to be there. She is looking for some type of fulfillment in her life and to find out who she really is as a person
:Appearance:
Hair: Golden Blonde with natural highlights elegantly draped along her shoulders the middle of her back.
Eyes: Bright Sky Blue eyes
Outfit: Starlynn is wearing a Light Blue form fitting satin strapless dress with a V cut front half that crisscrosses in the back and drapes to her lower back. The dress travels down until it reaches her upper thigh then takes a jagged cut down to her knee on the left side. And just below her knees, her dark midnight blue boots begin and fit snuggly to her feet. Around her neck dangles a beautiful crystal amulet on a clean silver chain. Also she has a Dark Blue leather belt that holds her 2 handed steel sword on her right side where it’s easily accessible. Her body is very fit and a golden bronze color which accentuates her delicate features.
:Items:
Weapons: A two handed steel sword with dark blue leather sheath, with stars and moons embroidered into it. And a small hidden dagger in the top of her boot.
Armor: A light magical vest which is not visible through her clothing. It keeps her warm in cold and cold in warm and protects her from very light damage, but nothing to extreme.
Accessories: Besides her basic weapons (her sword and dagger) she carries a Staren Amulet. This amulet was a gift from her father just before he left her. It’s a petite crystal with a faint glowing star in the center dangling on a silver chain. It was left with her with a mysterious message. The message was “It’ll give you hope in the worst of situations and be a light in your darkest hour ....” She still has yet to discover the meaning of it.

History: Starlynn was born on a star- filled night when the world was in a deep slumber. After her birth, her father (a human) and her mother (an elf) took Starlynn outside to view the world, she was to connect with. As they scanned the world high and low, as far as eye-sight would reach. Meris, her father, noticed how a star in the western hemisphere shined so bright and captivating. He also noticed how it demanded respect because of its beauty. ‘Her eyes,’ he thought staring at his beautiful baby girl, “ Her eyes reflect every sparkle that star has to give, and even more. That shall be her name. Starlynn Sonar.” He took Starlynn into his arms, feeling her little body press up against him like a little piece of perfection in a blanket of linen. “Starlynn shall be your name and you shall be the light in the darkness of all our lives.” But no one knew how soon things would change. As time went on the whole village of Narcimatelum began to despise the presence of a Halfling in the community. She was too friendly, and too outspoken, and too.......human. Even Starlynn’s mother began to change her behavior towards her young daughter and her once beloved husband. The influence of the elf community began to reek havoc on the once happy family. So shortly after Starlynn turned 6 1/2, her father had had enough. He decided to leave Narcimatelum. Not that he didn’t love Starlynn, but he was fed up. Before he left, he took Starlynn outside to have a talk. He told her he needed to leave and that he’d be back soon. He told her to be strong and to be good to her mother. But the most important thing he said to her was this: “Never EVER give up and change who you are, for anyone.” And just before he turned his back, he pulled out a necklace with a little crystal amulet attached to a silver chain. In the amulet was a faintly glowing star. “This is a Staren Amulet,” he told his daughter, staring into her bright blue eyes, “It’ll give you hope in the worst of situations and be the light in your darkest hour, the way you’ve been my light.” Then he kissed her lightly on the forehead and walked out of her life forever.

That would be the very last time Starlynn would ever see her father. And sooner than expected, the hatred for her community and family started burning in her heart. “They made him leave! I hate them!” she thought to herself almost every night. Her mother tried to make things better but only made the hatred grow stronger in Starlynn’s heart. And for 6 years it continued to dig deeper and deeper making a bottomless pit of hatred for them. She noticed that when she was away from her village of Narcimatelum, she was happy and content. So she made the decision to leave. ‘ Anything would be better than here,’ she decided. So the next night she got outta bed quietly, and got dressed. Somehow she still loved her mother, in a weird ironic way, but she couldn’t take it anymore. As she made her way out she went into her fathers old cabinet and took out his two handed steel sword, and left. She felt a sense of wonder surge through her. This was the only place she had ever known. Nevertheless, she HAD to leave. There was this feeling of adventure pulling at her heart and soul strings. Something inside her wouldn’t let her stay. So she left.

During her 4 1/2 years of wandering, she came across a lot of little desolate villages and meet a lot of meaningless people (none important enough to mention), except for one. A little village by the name of Gametena. There was a poster in one of the shop for a talent contest. So she decided to take a chance. ‘What could I possibly lose?’ she though as she stared at the poster. When she started down the street, she noticed a lot of differences from Narcimatelum. There was so many different races that she had ever seen. It was amazing to her that there were actually other not like herself. When she got the registration table a very rude blue demon in a plaid suit and plaid top hat, pushed her forcefully into a pile of hay. He stormed off without an apology acting as though she had pushed him and that he was to good for her. She stood up brushed her skirt down, trying to regain control of her embarrassment. She casually walked up to a table with a wooden sign with registration carved into it. Behind the table was a pretty, young female elf like herself. But in many ways this elf was not like her. She had curves and this way about her that said “I’m the queen”, to the world. The girl was primping herself in a little compact made of what looked like sea shell’s with mirror glass placed delicately in the middle. \

“Hello,” Starlynn tried to say but the girl interrupted. “Talent signs in here. The prize is 100 gold and a light magical shield shirt.” By this time Starlynn was 16 and knew little about what talents she possessed. The girl took a moment to look up from her primping, expecting to see an ogre or demon, and instead saw a younger elf girl who was just as beautiful or maybe even more beautiful then herself. “What’s your talent, hun?”
“ Well I thought maybe I’d do a old song my father taught me as a little girl.” “Sure sweetheart, but aren’t ya a bit young for this here contest?” The girls eyes glared at Starlynn with a condescending look. By this time Starlynn had had enough of this elf girl. “I’m old enough and that’s all you need to know. Now either you move or be moved.” Starlynn rested her hand on the handle of her sword. The girls eyes bugged out a little and she handed a form to Starlynn. “Here, just fill it out and sign here”, she signaled to a dotted line on the scroll. Starlynn took the scroll and filled in the blanks, signed on the line and handed it back. During her journey, she learner that a weapon can be a very intimidating and motivating factor in people’s decisions. Ironically, she knew nothing on how it works or how to cause injury with it. ‘One day I’ll learn’ she told herself. But until then she’d just pretend

She walked back down the street and sat on the hay that she was pushed on earlier. She closed her eyes and tried to concentrate when she heard someone’s voice saying hello. “Hello” she didn’t bother to open her eyes. This was a contest; she wasn’t here to make friends. She carried on a small pointless conversation with this person (or so she thought) for about 20 minutes when she decided to see who this intriguing person could be. To her surprise the person she was talking to was not only not a person, but a squirrel. Panic surged through her brain, as she thought through the last 20 minutes convincing herself that it was just a dream. “What’s the matter?” the petite voice next to her chimed in, “Did I offend you? If I did please forgive me...” She was flabbergasted by this encounter to the point of speechlessness. Somehow she managed to spill out a mumbled “No”, from her bumbling mouth. They sat there in an awkward silence that felt like 1 million minutes, when the little squirrel asked, “Would you like me to leave? I feel as though I’m bothering you.” Starlynn had recovered from the shock and said, “NO, no. I’m just a little confused. How did we....? How could we....??” “Well, I’m not quite sure. Hmmm. Well, maybe your special, ever think of that?”. That made Starlynn bust out laughing. Her? Special??? This made the squirrel also laugh. “Maybe I am...”, chuckled Starlynn.

While Starlynn continued laughing a loud announcement was made that the contest would commence in 10 minutes. “Are you performing?”, asked the squirrel, inquisitively. “I’m gonna try” Starlynn said still softly chuckling to herself. “Well, I think I better be going. Nice meeting you” “Nice meeting you too” replied the squirrel and they went their separate ways. Starlynn approached the stadium and entered it big wooden gates. She took a seat next to another performer and waited for her name to be called. “The first contestant will be Carla Mesoza.” The elf girl stood up and Starlynn realized it was the girl from earlier. She walked in the middle of the stadium (Carla and the announcer that is) and Starlynn also realized that the announcer was the rude blue demon also from earlier that day. Carla bent over and whispered into the demon’s ear. Whatever it was made him grin. He winked at her and walked off stage. A flute began to play and Carla began to dance. It was a magnificent dance. She was twirling and striding all over the stage so gracefully and enticing Starlynn envied her abilities and began to doubt her own. At the end she ended in a provocative pose and blew a kiss at the judges. ‘ Damn’, thought Starlynn, ‘ How am I suppose to compete with that?’
After a few more performances, the announcer stood up and Starlynn knew it was her turn. She glanced over at Carla only to meet those condescending eyes, giving her a stare down. “ Last but not least, Starlynn Sonar performing ‘ Heart of Gold”’. Starlynn stood up and felt her knee tremble beneath her. She stood up on the stage and felt her throat close up. Her body froze as she stepped in the center of the stadium. She couldn’t seem to get any air in or out, nevertheless a vocal note. But then her father’s words played in her head. She took a deep breathe and started to sing, At first she was off key and hardly projecting at all, when she began to feel warmth in the middle of her neck. She couldn’t understand it and thought maybe it was something in her throat. She reached up to find that the warmth was coming from her necklace. By this time everyone was starting to snicker and she heard Carla say, “Awe, the poor things got stage fright...” in the most sarcastic tone. Starlynn felt that hatred she once felt in Narcimatelum resurface. She used that anger to steady her nerves. Then she belted out the most beautiful, elegant song that the audience had ever heard. Everyone was absolutely breathless with the thought that that little girl could sing so beautifully. When she let go of the last note there was the absolute quite.

Tears began surfacing to her eyes thinking of how she must have butchered and disgraced her father’s song so bad that everyone was in shock. To her surprise the crowd began cheer loudly. The only one not cheering was Carla. She looked like she had ate something bad and was going to be sick. After the crowd started quieting down, the judges came out and handed her the gold in a little leather bag and a magical shirt that was to be used as a shield. They told her the shield would keep her warm in cold, cold in warm and protect her from minuet injuries. “That should help” she thought to herself, “less luggage the better.” So off she went with her winning and to continue searching for something she didn’t even know she was searching for. Along the road she meet back up with the squirrel from earlier that morning. “Hey you! Would you like to come along with me? I’m not sure where I’m going, but I’m going nevertheless” told Starlynn to the squirrel. ‘Sure’ replied the squirrel and on they went to the unknown.

They introduce each other to each other and continued on their way. It turned out the squirrels name was Abby and also was a wanderer. They traveled out of the town until the reached a forest on the very furthest outskirts. “ I think we should rest here”, she told Abby. The only planned to rest there for a few days, but days turned into weeks, weeks into months, months into years until now. She is now 19 and has grown up quite a bit. She’s now a mature adult physically and mentally. She has a full filled out figure and has turned into a beautiful young elf. She and Abby have spent everyday together since and are closer than ever. Starlynn has discovered she can communicate with nature of all sorts. During those years, she observed a training camp for young soldiers that relocated outside the forest. She watched them train and vigorously trained along with them. But now she’s growing restless and wants to go finish what she started. Where she is going is undetermined. But now she’s leaving her forest and there’s no turning back........ Since that decision she came across two men, in whom she became increasingly close too. Oberon and Velius became the friends she had spent her childhood dreaming of, only to disappear one adventure, leaving Star by herself and lonesome. After what seemed like an eternity of weeping, she awoke from her comotos like stage with a new found hope and determination to find her long lost friends. She implored the help of a man by the name of Max Dirks, a cocky, arrogant and snide fellow of whom she finds herself disgustingly aggrevated by yet his eyes stop her heart and his smile melts away the sadness and dispare that surrounds her life. Where their journey will take them is still unknown, and so the search for new beginnings and closure of old begins.

Skills: She can communicate with nature. She has Basic swordplay
Magic: She has 1 magical spells which when casted vines come up from the ground entangling the person intended for 6-9 seconds depending on their level.

Cyrus the virus
03-28-06, 12:20 AM
Approvido.