PDA

View Full Version : Awesomeness

Sorahn
04-28-08, 11:04 PM
Well I finally finished coloring the sketch I made like, who knows how long ago. The one I've been using as my profile pic. I got enough of the coloring done a while ago to make myself an avatar (which is why this pic may seem familiar), but I only just now (literally, just now) finished coloring the rest of it and adding a background and stuff.

So I present to you: my new character pic (http://antisane.deviantart.com/art/Sorahn-again-84213143)

Feel free to tell me how awesome I am.

You can also comment on what you like about the pic and what you don't like, etc. if you feel so inclined.

Anyway, at the very least this should give confused people a better idea of what Sorahn really looks like. :P

Pictured:
Sorahn's badazz spear, complete with floating blades and perpetually surrounded in black smoke. So you know what that looks like.
A sword and dagger which Sorahn does not actually own. I felt like I needed to put something there in the picture and a katana seemed to fit. I may get him one (with the matching dagger on the other side) later.
Sorahn's dragon's back. I'm terrible at drawing dragons and felt like the less I showed of him the better, but the scale texture brush I found produced some nifty results
Copious amounts of win

So there ya go.

Melancor
04-28-08, 11:14 PM
Proness

BlackAndBlueEyes
04-28-08, 11:21 PM
liek omg! *swoon* ur so awesome liek its not even lolable kan u draw me a riku+kairi+sora commish plzplzplzplz?

Seriously though, that's really good. At first, I thought it was Sorahn straddling an avant garde hilltop, but then I saw the saddle... *shame* I like the background picture you have for it, too. The tears on his pants were nice touches, too.

Sorahn
04-29-08, 10:39 PM
Thanks for the compliments. :D

The background is a stock photo from deviantart, but I altered the levels to get that cool, dark look to it. I had fun doing the little details like those tears.

o btw i liek <3 teh kingdom herts lol ill drawz 100 pix of them lolololol zomgwtfbbq

Kially Gaith
05-03-08, 03:47 PM
naykid? i gib u 5 goldz 4 its lolz

Nicely drawn, makes me wish I could actually draw this sort of thing, then I'd draw Kially looking totally kickass nuking a small military unit.