PDA

View Full Version : The League of International Intrigue

MiaKane
05-03-08, 09:16 PM
The League of International Intrigue

Hello everyone, especially newbs and people sick of the usual PG setups. (yeah, might sound hypocritical, myself being in an official myself, but hear me out)

We are an unofficial Power group, focused less on having the worries of war, and more on the importance of just having fun. We have no requirements short of a few rules that are there to keep things moving forward and organized in a sort of way.

As a group we offer ideas, and anyone may provide an idea that is group oriented. The theory behind this group is simply that we are gateway and a rest stop at the same time. If you like this group structure, feel free to move on up to the officials, if you are looking more for a group that doesn't care how well you write, and is willing to offer help then feel free to join us. If you want to post two paragraph posts, go ahead, we are just here for fun.

Rules:
you have to post here, and be told you're in and put on the roster, but thats just paperwork so we can remember who is and isn't.

Second, preferably, we would like to see our name in your signatures, either as a link or something simple like LII.

Third, preferably no lethal in fighting amongst the members, but thats up to any of you, everyone is going to have enemies. :3

Every member is given a green bandanna for them to wear however they want, this is to signify their membership to others ICly as well as know the secret handshake. (once initiated, you are taught the handshake, so when asked by another player, all you have to do is something like <player> did the handshake. just to keep it simple, no need to write out the whole handshake thing every time.)

The IC ideals and such about the LII

Simply put, we are adventurers and our goal is both the path and the goal. From behind the facade of an innocent looking curio store in Donnalich, Dheathain. We acquire and redistribute rarities and antiquities from all over the globe. But really we do more acquiring than selling as we are a good deal more like a museum. Save for those times when we are doing the right things for the native peoples in need of their sacred treasures.

Current roster:

Mia Kane (Miakane)
Ceidon Lorè (Ceidon)
Arcadia Du' Vedevich (Heart of Zaga)
Dallas Texas (Dallas Texas)
Blake Newman (Jazzhands!!)
Tsukiko (Tsukiko)
Edward Judorne (Edward Judorne)
Cammy (Camella)
Kelsey Andrea Tesla (Kell)

MISSION BOARD:
The Skulls of Zooky Zooky Bowtang:This mission is for the search of the legendary ornate skulls of an ancient warrior king of Fallien. They were last reported to be held within the depths of an ancient tomb somewhere on the northern coast. Rumors also range that Harpies and other nasty things lurk within. and theres always the possibility that this mysteriously disappeared tribe is still around! (Ceidon, Edward Judorne, Camella, Miakane)

The staff of Jalor Maltuk: The search of this staff is part one of the items required for the search of lost city of Tallanor'kita. The staff was last rumored to be in the region of Alerar, and we have heard from a contact there that they have recovered a map to its location. part one of this quest will be to get the map from our contact, and second to retrieve the staff itself. (open to 2, Dallas Texas, Kell)

Jalor Maltuk's Glasses: part two of the items required for the search of the lost city of Tallanor'kita (more info to come after part one is finished)

CONTACT INFO:
I felt it might be easier for people interested to contact me if I posted my contact info here:
YIM Alacardkane
MSN terakane@hotmail.com
AIM Alacardkane@gmail.com

I do not intend to ever get any other messengers as this is often to much for myself to handle.

5/4/08 EDIT TO RULES: Added new rule about secret handshake, cant be having just anyone putting on a green bandana :3

Heart of Zaga
05-03-08, 09:24 PM
Count me in!

*sings tze paper*

MiaKane
05-03-08, 09:54 PM
Grab a bandana and a drink!

BTW for all interested:
IC Recruitment/initiation can be found here:
http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=15537

Dallas Texas
05-03-08, 11:55 PM
you caught my interest.

*signs*

MiaKane
05-03-08, 11:57 PM
Welcome, *gives bandana*

Dallas Texas
05-04-08, 12:08 AM
By the way, that look good as far as putting it in my sig?

MiaKane
05-04-08, 12:15 AM
sure does :3

Dallas Texas
05-04-08, 01:10 AM
Oh, by the way, if you have any questions about this character, feel free to PM me.

Cyrus the virus
05-04-08, 08:31 AM
Just so you know, PGs need to be approved in the Realm of Greeting, and you should also have this thread moved to the Power Groups forum.

You should also know that Audeamus will crush you!!

Tsukiko
05-04-08, 08:52 AM
Secret PGs and other unofficial PGs are allowed, and require no registration. However, secret PGs cannot engage in Clan Hostilities, raids, intrigues, create a Treasury, or purchase Guild improvements unless the group has been officially registered. They can, however, post in The Minstrel's Perch.

this is allowed, they just can't war or have a treasury.

Raelyse
05-04-08, 08:55 AM
But what's the point of having a PG if you can't get devoured by the New World Order?

Jazzhands!!
05-04-08, 10:47 AM
I'll throw my hat into this.

MiaKane
05-04-08, 12:38 PM
welcome on board Jazzhands!!, grab a bandana. and do you want in on this too Tsu?

Heart of Zaga
05-04-08, 01:03 PM
But what's the point of having a PG if you can't get devoured by the New World Order?

It's not a PG, that's what's so good about it. It's an IC group.

Tsukiko
05-04-08, 07:23 PM
yeah sure^^ why not.

A Nony Mouse
05-04-08, 07:26 PM
awesome idea. don't wanna be in it, but awesome idea.

MiaKane
05-04-08, 07:30 PM
Welcome on board Tsu, Have a bandana and we will teach you the secret handshake.

Since we have a few members, i also added the first mission to the first post, its open to anyone and as ideas flow, i will add more, and please feel free to offer up ones you would like to go on too.

Slayer of the Rot
05-04-08, 07:51 PM
It reminds me of the Adventurer's Club.

Edward Judorne
05-04-08, 08:59 PM
Well, I was going to just have Dallas in there, but I have 2 more to add to the roster. That first quest just seems perfect for them. This is one...

Camella
05-04-08, 09:01 PM
...and this is the other.

MiaKane
05-04-08, 09:47 PM
I think you just want our fancy bandanas, but eitehr way you know where tehy are :3

Kell
05-04-08, 10:15 PM
Hi everyone, this is my (miakane) alt. so if i post stuff with her don't get all freaked :3 also shes a member, but not the leader ICly for anyone interested.

Camella
05-05-08, 12:34 AM
I think you just want our fancy bandanas, but eitehr way you know where tehy are :3

The bandannas are nice, but the adventure is top of my list... sort of. It's tied with seeing how everyone else manages the scare Camella will give them.

You will see what I mean soon enough.

MiaKane
05-05-08, 12:39 AM
right on!

Cyrus the virus
05-05-08, 01:28 AM
this is allowed, they just can't war or have a treasury.

Oh yeah, that's true. I hadn't read the PG information above, and if I had that probably wouldn't have come to mind. And if it wasn't clear, I was just trying to be helpful, not apprehensive. Evidently I was misunderstood and deserved a rude PM.

Great idea, though. Have fun :) I might like to join with Madyrn or Alvakar, maybe! I'll definitely give it some thought.

Camella
05-05-08, 01:36 AM
LoL. just posted. Can't wait to see how everyone reacts.

Ceidon
05-05-08, 01:39 AM
Clearly I'm in.

Send the word here and there, everyone should enjoy one of our quests. They are going to be pimp!

MiaKane
05-05-08, 11:05 AM
well you knew you were in Ceidon. so grab your bandana and start spreading :3

Raelyse
05-05-08, 11:14 AM

I want your bandana. I want your bandana to be the only thing draped around that sassy little Level 1 ass.

MiaKane
05-05-08, 11:31 AM
ah, rae rae you're so cute sometimes. :3

but you will have to wait for the swimsuit contest like everyone else ;P

MiaKane
05-06-08, 09:46 PM
double post,

theres another mission up on the first post, anyone interested speak up, and if you have an idea just go ahead and post it and we will review it and post it up.

Camella
05-06-08, 10:45 PM
Camella's participation in tthe Fallien quest is Iffy. Don't remove her from the list yet, but Put a question mark after her name for that one.

Camella will gladly participate in the other one, though.

Edward will participate in both.

Dallas will also participate in both.

MiaKane
05-06-08, 11:49 PM
you sure you wont be pulled to thin with more than one per thread?

Edward Judorne
05-07-08, 12:51 PM
Good point. how about this.

Camella is pretty good at throwing her daggers, and she could easily scout ahead without being seen. The Fallien mission would actually work best for her, as the harpies could easily be grounded by thrown daggers.

Besides, she knows the area somewhat well. Only downside is that is where she got her bounty.

Edward works extremely well on any mission relating to artifacts, and that would make him perfect for the finding the staff part of the Alerar mission.

Dallas is NOT a fighter, but he is a great source of information. I'd put him on the finding the map part of the Alerar mission.

MiaKane
05-07-08, 11:15 PM
yes, that seems viable. so cammy and ed on the fallien quest and dallas on the alerar?

Camella
05-07-08, 11:32 PM
pretty much. Put Ed on either quest, I'll leave it up to you.

Ceidon
05-08-08, 01:25 AM
The Skulls of Zooky Zooky Bowtang (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=118316#post118316) is up and running in the Fallien forum. Feel free to post whenever you're ready.

Oh, and please excuse the detail of my initial post. I had to set up the story somehow!

Camella
05-08-08, 08:37 AM
wow, the guards really don't like you. I think Camella can help there, though. You will be able to get through and nobody, not even the guards, will get hurt.

Dallas Texas
05-08-08, 02:51 PM
Ok, I decided I should put up a list of people Dallas knows all about, or at least all the info in the level 0 profile of these characters.

BTW this is only out of the people who have joined the leagu so far.

Camella
Mia Kane
Edward Judorne
Kell
Ceidon.

There are also 2 unique cases.

Dallas doesn't know Tsukiko per se, but if her mother ever came up in conversation, he'd know almost everything about her.

The other unique case is heart of Zaga. Despit joining before Dallas, Zaga registered after Dallas, this means He knows nothing about them.

Edward Judorne
05-14-08, 12:45 PM
Ok, I hope Mia doesn't mind if I put this quest on the board myself. It won't be starting until I clear up a backlog of replies, but I have cleared the quest with Mia. (Tsukiko knows a bit about this one too)

THE ANIMAL KINGDOM

Somebody needs to investigate the reason behind two neighboring towns having all their residents replaced with animals. There have been other teams sent out, but none have returned. Something about this reeks of foul play.

So, who is interested in this one? I'll give whoever joins a bit more insight for what I plan on this being like.

One last thing, It's up to you whether or not to do this yourself, but any mission I come up with will have a star difficulty on it out of five. five star missions are toughest. also keep in mind that the stars might be misleading IF there is a hidden element to the mission or something. This mission is a three star mission.

The quest should begin in a week or 2.

***THE ANIMAL KINGDOM People on the quest so far:

Edward Judorne

MiaKane
05-29-08, 11:44 PM
Where has everyone been? I know where i have been, but thats no reason to just close up shop luvs!

Camella
05-30-08, 12:53 AM
I tried to keep this alive.

Edward Judorne
06-04-08, 08:56 AM
Hey, Ceidon, Just curious if there is a reason you haven't posted in the IC sign up for the league yet.

Oh, and Mia. Mind listing Camella as Cammy since that is what the league knows her as right now?