PDA

View Full Version : Submit your Transaction

Ataraxis
05-05-08, 08:55 PM
If you have made a thread in the Auction House and sold your wares therein, you may post here upon completing your business. After reading your submission, a Bazaar Mod will post the transaction note that will make it official and then proceed to the transfer of the gold. If you have instead exchanged items, then a Mod will give you their divine benediction... We'll more likely close it and make the trade official.

In your post, you should include:

Example Link (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=117868)
The link to the post in your thread where you summarize in an OOC note what trades have occured.

X gains: A used thong
X loses: 5,99 GP

Y loses: A used thong
Y gains:5,99 GP and X's eternal soul

In the thread, the buyers must write an OOC note agreeing to the price they paid, to ensure that no one double-crosses anyone by editing the prices later. As in 'I have agreed to pay X GP.'

If no money's exchanged and you just want it closed, post 'Make it official, please'. In those exact words. The begging is the key.

Bazaar sales to NPCs injects gold, but it's PC trade makes the economy flow. Do it!

Ataraxis
05-07-08, 07:41 AM
http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=117483#post117483

Bazaar EXP would also be nice, if possible. Thank you!

Slayer: Done.

Cyrus the virus
05-07-08, 08:14 PM
Dan's post is appreciated, please post this stuff in the EXP to be added thread and it'll get done a lot quicker. Not trying to be sassy!

Slayer of the Rot
05-07-08, 08:15 PM
Transactions taken care of thus far.

Ataraxis
05-07-08, 08:21 PM
Thank you!

Well it'd have been faster in my case, because I'm a mod, and the Judged XP thread is in the mod forum. But it's not likely that the next to use this system have access to it, so I put this here just in case, so that the Bazaar Mod who reads this could then post in the Judged XP thread.

Unless you actually directed that comment to Dan, Cy, and that you already knew all that, which is very likely.

Cyrus the virus
05-07-08, 08:22 PM
OH. Right. I'm a silly goose.