PDA

View Full Version : Morris

Morris
03-28-06, 02:06 PM
(I lost all the stuff on my charecter, so I decided to start over.)

Name: Drew Morris
Race: Human
Height: 6 feet (and some change)
Weight: 142 pounds
Hair: Short, cropped, and brown
Eyes: Hazel

Weapons: The young soldier has a basic spear. It has an oak handle with a steel tip. It is six feet long for tip to end.

Armor: He carries a small wooden round shield. He has no extra padding on his body. He does not wear gauntlets or boots.

Items: He has one leather bound sack useful for traveling.

Skills:
Spear Wielding (Morris can wield a spear with average ability.)

Light (A spell causing Morris hand to emit a dim glow equal to that of a candle. Once cast, the can last for up to fifteen minutes.)

Physical Description: Morris is a tall and skinny. Freckles spread themselves across his face from ear to ear. He has very little muscle on his body, so he has to rely on skill alone. He is well groomed and handsome despite his lack of strength.

Personality: Morris is kind and too easily trusting of others. He is bad with confrontation. His desire to listen rather than to speak has causes him to be easily swayed in his opinion, a fault many youth suffer from.

History: Morris grew up on his father’s farm. There he helped tend the fields and feed the livestock. Life was hard working in the sun all day, but he did learn a few good lessons that did stick while toiling in the soil.

Although his father wanted him to stay on the farm and help with the chores, Morris had always dreamed of something bigger. It was not that he hated farming or his family; he simply had a strong desire to become a great warrior. He left home at the age of sixteen in pursuit of his dreams only to end up in the reserves of the Corone military.

Cyrus the virus
03-28-06, 02:43 PM
Though your history's short, it's got the essentials, really.

Approved.