PDA

View Full Version : Decapitation, Titties, and WAR MAMMOTHS

The Prophet
05-13-08, 07:57 PM
...are three things that Althanas could use far, far more of. Especially the War Mammoths.

Anyhow, I'm looking to start up a couple new quests with some of you lucky Althaneans. I've got a few vague quest ideas floating around in my mind, many of which include at least one of the three things I mentioned before. If anyone wants to get involved with Arkham, get in touch with me through IMs - check my profile for my screen names.

The Prophet
05-13-08, 11:08 PM
...apparently the new profiles don't include your IM names anymore. Anyhow, I posted all three of my contact names in my profile. I also posted them below for your convenience, you lazy bastard.

aim: VR Slashfan GNR
yahoo: minorityof0ne
trillian: Beastos

The Prophet
05-14-08, 11:10 PM
I have been shunned like the plague. Thanks a lot, Althanas.

Godhand
05-14-08, 11:14 PM
Hahahahaha loser.

Ataraxis
05-14-08, 11:33 PM
It's probably because those themes, while indescribably tempting individually, create a nonplussing image when put together.

Like, are the titties on the war mammoths?

The Prophet
05-15-08, 12:36 AM
Godhand, you make me laugh on the outside, but cry on the inside. :(

Ataraxis - Yes.

Good point, though. Fleshed-out ideas seem as though they might work better than nonsensical themes.

Raelyse
05-15-08, 06:12 AM
I'm actually relatively interested in this quest. Do I get to cut heads, suck titties and bring down mammoths?

Also, for some reason I already have you s/n on my buddy list. Tell me your old user name again. PS. I am serious. I do want to kick gigantic mammoth ass.

Christoph
05-15-08, 08:52 AM
I may have to get in on this as well. Especially if the titties are going to be on the war mammoths.

BlackAndBlueEyes
05-15-08, 09:30 AM
I smell a new erotica subgenre on DeviantART.

Headless lesbian big-breasted war mammoths.

Crystal Suncrest
05-15-08, 09:41 AM

Are you sure it would be New? I mean have you tried looking it up yet?

I haven't, but still...

Visla Eraclaire
05-15-08, 09:47 AM
Profiles do still include contact information. It's just cleverly hidden under "Contact Info". The Axis will never crack our code.

Oh, on a less snarky point, I'd be willing to hear the fleshed out version of this by IM or PM or any kind of M.

Christoph
05-15-08, 10:26 AM

With tentacles.

Visla Eraclaire
05-15-08, 10:41 AM
I think for many DevianTARTS they should be underage headless lesbian big-brested war mammoths with tentacles.

BlackAndBlueEyes
05-15-08, 10:55 AM
With big googly anime eyes.

And Naruto and Hinata or Sasuke making out somewheres in the background.

Raelyse
05-15-08, 11:10 AM
I'm genuinely interested.

Shell
05-15-08, 12:36 PM
I'm genuinely interested.

In which? The Deviantart or the quest. I'm mildly interested in the quest, myself. (The deviantart thing just got too weird for me.)

I could probably get away with putting Shell in your quest, but give me a week to get ready. In order to pull this off, I may have to abuse liquid time a bit too. After all, right now Shell is dead. On the other hand, if you want to raise the decapitation quotient. Shell would be the prime choice. (Also, I'm sure Raelyse could easily keep her in line.)

The Prophet
05-15-08, 01:39 PM
For those of you that thought it impossible, I have located a picture involving mammoths, titties, decapitation, AND anime. Possibly lesbianism, too, I can't tell.

http://kingv.deviantart.com/art/F-R-O-S-T-B-I-T-E-50849622

I've got a coherant quest imagined up, as well. I'll get in touch with Raelyse, Christoph, Visla, and Shell on aim to work out the specifics before I post the full idea here.

Raelyse - I've played here before as Justice and, very briefly, Jack Abruzzi.

Visla Eraclaire
05-15-08, 01:55 PM
I could have gone for less titties and more decapitation in the picture, but oh well. I'm available on aim.

The Prophet
05-21-08, 11:54 AM
Just as an FYI, I won't be starting this quest just yet. I'm leaving on vacation on Saturday, and I won't be back 'til around the 1st of June.

The Writing Writer
05-28-08, 08:05 AM
I'll see your fanatic doom-seer and raise you one lunatic.

(expressing interest)