PDA

View Full Version : The Battle For The Ages

Elijah_Morendale
05-13-08, 10:50 PM
this quest thred is closed

elijah had just went on his jorneys thru the land of gaia and returned to radsadanth. "man i feel like fighting sum more. nadia what do you think"

"of cours ei want 2 fight with ppl, dumass" she said w/ a killing smile (like this :D)

"ok well go 2 the citadel we can fight their"

so elijah and his imaginery freind nadia went to the citadel. it was a big stone bilding with tall tall stone peaks. many robed dudes wer einside.

"show me to a fight, plzkthnx"

the bald quiet man says okay and shows elijah to a door and opens the door. it went creak as it opens.

elijah stemped into the drkness. i hope thisll bef un."

--p.s. can some1 tell me how 2 change font to red i want nadia to talk with red font i wuld gr8ly appreceate it thnx

Christoph
05-13-08, 11:08 PM
Answer: use tag now 2 post!1!

chris walked in2 teh citadel after righting in his deadjournal. he h8ed his lief......... his parants were killd and that made him want to be a hero.

so he went 2 the citadel 2 trane and get stronger..... he walked thru the doors and said he wanted to fight and get stronger. the monk sent him 2 a room and he went there to find his opponant.

................he said "get redy to loose!!"

Elijah_Morendale
05-13-08, 11:15 PM
elijah saw a man ina chefs' hat walk into the room. "who is that" he said to nadia

that is ur opponent christohper nighton

"ok i will destroy him"

THe room slowly turned into black, and then they were standing on a platform held up by four giant war lamas. the bright sun was over them in a blue cloudles ssky.

elijah made an angry face and grouled. "i will kill you crhistopher nighten he said before punching the stone under him. a crakc filled the air and a huge frozen iceikle came up from underneth christpher.

---i dont thnk the tag works. can sum1 else help me plz?

Christoph
05-13-08, 11:25 PM
--- its speled 'llamas' btw lolz

christopher was like "omg!" wen teh ice apeered from the grownd. christopher looked at it and it melted like majic. christopher laughed at his oponent.........

"ha ha ha u r no match 4 me........"

he saw teh lamas and lauged some more bcuz it waz funy.

he made a big fireball and thru it at his oponent.

"i pwn u n00b!"

Elijah_Morendale
05-13-08, 11:29 PM
--id correct it buti dont kno how to edit threds.

elijah screamed oh shit as he used his speed abilitys to dodge th incoming fireball. it flew past him without tuching or hurting him. "that was close" he said as he used the speed again to zerg rush his oponent.

elijah heard nadia laugh in his head as he puled out his favorite daggger frum insid ehisjacket.

he thrusted the sahrp stell blade at crhistope'hers chest. "lets c u dodge this mothefrucker!"

Christoph
05-13-08, 11:37 PM
----- i think u press teh quote buton

"i motherfucked ur mother lol!" shouted christopher. he grabed elija's dager and stole it wile laughing. hahaha!

im in ur citadelz...... stealin ur daggerz

chris did a dance and maed his oponents hare set on fire bcuz hes super kool and stuff.

Elijah_Morendale
05-13-08, 11:43 PM
elijah looked in suprise as the cook stole his dagger and lighted him on fire. he screamed and screamed in pain as he began to melt.

"hahahahaha!" laughter rong (rung?) frum the fur of 1 of teh war lamas. the real elijah jumped high into the air and thru a dagger at the floor at cristophers feet.

"i tricked u, fool. i sent in a clon emande from uce to figte u. do i look stupid 2 u? ur a higher lvl than i am."

[red]"i want to fifht i want to fight!"[red] "not now nadia im bus pleez stop bothering mey"

elijah then did something funny with his hands and what whas left of his fakee xploded in a cloud of sharp ice sahrds and impailed christpoher nighton in his stumak.

Christoph
05-13-08, 11:47 PM
CHris smild and walk up 2 the new guiy.

"hi imchris wats ur name?"

Elijah_Morendale
05-13-08, 11:48 PM
i shot sharp ice at u it should have killd u. pleas rite sumthng to that affect and let me kno when u write it.

Christoph
05-13-08, 11:49 PM
orly?

Elijah_Morendale
05-13-08, 11:52 PM
yes. here, ill do it for u.

the ice sharts went thru christophs chef coak. he felll to his needs, he was stil alive becuz he was a hier lvl.. elijah landed on the platfrom and punchd chris in his plae face with a ice covered fist.

elijahs oponent went flewing thru the air to othe other side of teh platfrom.

"hahaha i got u now!"

--ok found endit buttin.

Christoph
05-13-08, 11:56 PM
ok thx lolz :o

chris was hit. he yelled becuz his spleen hurt.

"no u can not has me now!"

christoper knighten stood back up and laughed again becuz he waz nto hert.

ur no match 4 me n00b

he makes the hole platform explode w/o even trying.

Elijah_Morendale
05-14-08, 12:02 AM
u cant do that! i read ur profile, it doesnt say that u can blow up the arena.

pleas play by the rules from now on that means no powergaming ur abilitys

elijah sprung out of the explosion and into the air and landed when the arena formed itself again.

nadia's screams were to much fro elijah. elijah let nadia take over his body.

nadia laughed likea mad ciantist as she grabed the mythrill katana elijah had strapt to his back. she charged at christoph with elijahs super human speed and sliced into his belly

Christoph
05-14-08, 12:09 AM
um u dont have a mythiril kitana u noob.

Chris yelled "all ur base are belong to us!" and kicked nadia in teh fase b4 she could atak him becaus hes so cool.

he picked up a sword of the grownd and swings it at elija and then at nadia.

Elijah_Morendale
05-14-08, 12:14 AM
ok 1 i do have a mythrill sword i bought it in in the bazzar i just need the mod to post his last post and 2 nadia is in controll of elijah they r not two seperate ppl u ned to read my postes better if we r gonna continu ethis thred.

[re]nadia uses elijahs super human speed to dodge christoph's swings of her sword.

nadia uces elijahs ice magicks to coat her foot with a thick layer of ice. she then screams like a demon an chuck norris round house kicks chris in the face.[/red]

Christoph
05-14-08, 12:17 AM
christopher's face explods bcuz chuck norriss is awesome. he regenerates tho w/ his superhumen powre and laffs!

"did u no that chuck norris only has two speeds...... walk and kill lolz!"

Elijah_Morendale
05-14-08, 12:22 AM
"speaking of kills.................................."

nadia created a giant ball of ice and explodes it in christophen nighter's face. the explosipn sends her flying backward acros teh platform.

the crash snaps her out of control and elijah finally regainst controll of hisbody.

"wtf just happend.......?"

Christoph
05-14-08, 12:30 AM
the bal o/ ice bounced off chris w/o herting him.

"ha ha ha ha......... i m 2 strong 4 u!"

then chuck norris did a roundhouse kick and the antire arina sploded in a huge big massive boom!! becaus chuk noris is fucking awesome.

btw do u no n e good chuck noris jokes?

Elijah_Morendale
05-14-08, 12:35 AM
---no i dont but thats not the point of the thred. were supposed to fite here the flying rock bar nd grill threds are somewhere else.

elijah coverd himsself in ice to protect himself from chrises kick. when the white lite disapered, he saw green sky and blue grass.

is this namek? he asked himself. namek was a magical far off planet elijah had herd of during his jorneys thru gaia.

elijah was about to ready anothe ice blast at christopher when he herd the grumblings of undead. he turned around like a flash of litning and saw a hored of undead zombie namekians. they were green adn had rotting flesh and were caling out 4 his brains.

elijah didnt kno what two do. wuld he run? would he stay anf fight?

nadia wouldnt have it any other way. she took over agian and charged into the undead zombie mob with her mythrill katana which survived chrisses exploding kick blast.

Christoph
05-14-08, 12:41 AM
chris kicked back and drank a beer but then freeza appeared but chris destroyed him w/ a single punch.

then he pulled out masheen gunz an dkilld all tehzombies

"now its ur turn!" he shouted to elijka............

Elijah_Morendale
05-14-08, 12:48 AM
oh shit elijah screamed again as namek zombies fell all arround him. he looked up and saw chris with the gun.

"oh fuck balls ass shitcakes!" elijah made a baseball bat of ice and used his super speed again to charge chris and dodge his bulets.

when he was close enough elijah swing the bat at chris's hands and kocks away the gun. cres screams "oh shit" too and stubmles back as elijah punches the ground, causing lots of ice to spike upwards and trap chris in.

"gekki kenkai! miracle of ice spire imprisionment, impalement, and destroyance!"

the ice duobled back and the sharp tips, sharper than steel, dove 4 chriss' head.

"lets see you get away frum this!

Christoph
05-14-08, 12:59 AM
"jolly good old chap."

chrsi shoot a huge wave o/ powergame qualitie fire @ elija and carves a big dich into teh ground becuz hes so powerfull and a higher lvl

Elijah_Morendale
05-14-08, 01:04 AM
--i said no powergame! fine if thats how u want to play

elijah put his hands togethur and made a wave of ice that matched chriss' fire wave in size and intencity.

"just b/c ur a higher lvl doesnt mean ur better!"

the two waves of elemints colided like the titanic and the iceburg. the sky crackled with the intencity.

elijahs ice was slowly pushing the fire back until..........

KABOOM!

the constantly melting ice filled the air with moisture. the added moisture increased the presure of the atmosphier of the planet namek until the presure exploded the planet in a shower of dibree, rocks, water, dust, fire, ice, and the exploded body parts of cris, elijah, and the dead namekian undead zombies.

elijah woke up in the citagel again.

"uhhhh...................................

where am i?"

Christoph
05-14-08, 01:05 AM
thats what ur mom said lolz!

Elijah_Morendale
05-14-08, 01:06 AM
ok i think were done go ahead and submit the thred for judging..........

i cant find the button lol

AdventWings
05-20-08, 10:52 AM
Oh, my eyes. I don't think this thread even deserves a proper Judging.

But, nontheless, the requirements are met and you requested one as well. So! Here is your Judgement.

Story

Continuity - 0

No idea how things got started and where this is going. No consequence, no development, no bonds, no breaks, no nuthin. No score. ;)

Setting - 0

You were all over the place. The War Llamas and mentioning Namek was nice... but you can't plagiarize like that! Shame on you!

Pacing - 0

If my brain could speak, it was probably too busy taking medicine to say "Ow." Unreadable.

Writing Style

Mechanics - 0

I've seen kindergarteners with better spelling. And consistency.

Technique - 1

Just because you try to incorporate Internet Memes. That's pretty much about it.

Clarity - 0

See Pacing. My brain's in too much pain to elaborate.

Character

Dialogue - 0

ORLY? YARLY! No one speaks like that, Mmkay?

Action - 0

Well, so much for not powergaming. If I was old enough, I'd say this is IV material back in the days. Let's just keep the past in the past.

Persona - 0

Uhh... I've got nothing constructive to say here, so I'll just leave it at that.

Miscellaneous

Wild Card - 8

You almost blew me away with the sideache. Seriously, you're trying too hard. :p

FINAL SCORE – 9!

You Both Lose because I win! :cool:

((Rewards + Spoils))

Elijah Morendale and Christoph gets 5,000 EXP and 1,000 GP. But because you wasted three days worth of my time and a bottle of Tylenol, I confiscate both of your rewards back to the System. I leave you with 5 EXP and 1 GP reward each.

Elijah Morendale and Christoph also each receive a Ticket for a free round of Run the Gauntlet in the Moderator's Forum.

See you in a while... *Evil smirk*

Zook Murnig
05-25-08, 11:40 PM
FUCKERS