PDA

View Full Version : Ich bin ein redukulous

Ÿųĸǽ®
05-21-08, 02:50 PM
Now then, I'm going to warn you all right now; I'm insane.

I'm also ridiculous at times, a bit of a cynic, but mostly I'm just apathetic. One thing I'm not, is coherent. This is mostly due to the fact that I get anywhere from 3-4 hours of sleep nightly. No, I'm not going to change this. I enjoy my unhealthy ability to stay up into the weeeeee hours of the morning and watch strange Animes, then go to school and pass out in first period.

Now, enough about me, it's time for more about me. I've been RPing for maybe 5 years now, and last time I checked, I enjoyed literary criticism. So please, whenever I post, point out every little flaw you can find. I'll either explain it away, or improve on it. Mind you, if you basically say that the post sucks, I'm going to point out the fact that you are too inept to think about the post, and therefore have no place to criticize me. Yes, I do have a healthy ego, thank you for noticing.

Anywho, I might as well finish. I took a break in the middle of the post, so now my motivation is gone. You guys have fun reading this and fapping in the bathroom to pictures of me naked (Hey, I would too.) Yes. I said fapping.

Lavinian Ambition
05-21-08, 02:54 PM
Well, looks like we got a live one here guys. He should fit right in with the rest of the inmates.

Didn't you hear? We run the asylum.

Welcome to Althanas, where we check sanity at the door.

Ÿųĸǽ®
05-21-08, 02:59 PM
Excellent.

Now then, I just need to find me the character information that would be required here, and then I can jump right into this. I think I'll be adapting my Blind Priest character, simply because I wish to see if I can convince people to fight each other again.

Serilliant
05-21-08, 03:01 PM
You guys have fun reading this and fapping in the bathroom to pictures of me naked.

It is a capital offense to lie about the existence of naked pictures. And if it's not, it should be.

Unless, of course, your endowment starts and stops with your ego. In which case, save them.

Crystal Suncrest
05-21-08, 04:33 PM
Yay!!! A new playmate!

*Flies around your head repeatedly, then lands on your head and makes a bead out of your hair*

Karuka
05-21-08, 05:17 PM
Hello. I will proceed to pronounce your username "Fred."

A Nony Mouse
05-21-08, 05:35 PM
Hello. I will proceed to pronounce your username "Fred."

I shall follow suit.

ANGELxZER0
05-21-08, 05:40 PM
yo Fred, nice of you to join us XP

Zook Murnig
05-21-08, 05:45 PM
I do believe that it would be pronounced "Yeh-oo-kay-REGISTEREDTRADEMARK."

Lavinian Ambition
05-21-08, 05:45 PM
I think its supposed to be You Care in pronunciation, but thats up to the psycho himself ;)

Ÿųĸǽ®
05-21-08, 09:31 PM
Oh, you must not have the language pack. It's written in runic character, and in order for them to be displayed as anything but weird symbols over the internet, you must have this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0) language pack. Otherwise, it doesn't work.

AdventWings
05-22-08, 11:24 AM
"Ahhh! Fresh Meat!"

*Gnaws on your shin*

Sanity is overrated. Everyone should be a little bonkers in the head, or else life is just too boring.

And don't tell me you watch "Welcome to the NHK." You sound like one. O_o

Ÿųĸǽ®
05-23-08, 11:09 PM
Read, not Watch. The Manga was much better than the Anime.

Oh, and I'm only a tad inactive lately because I've got real life things to do, and the fact that my history is going to be somewhere along the lines of 7-10 pages on MS Word. Don't worry, I've got a condensed version all lined up.

Caden Law
05-24-08, 12:52 AM
Salutations, Herr Friedrich. Remember to spay and neuter any catboy that comes within five internets of you, and try to avoid the fish.

We don't talk about the fish.

:)

Cloud
05-24-08, 12:55 AM
I'd suggest posting a very very short summary of your history here, then posting a solo quest of the long version and getting exp for it.

Welcome, Fred, to Althanas. And...I never knew that horrible singers on youtube are language packs. That changes my view of the whole world.

I like fish?

Edit: That person also appears to not know how to dance.

Ÿųĸǽ®
05-24-08, 12:59 AM
You do realize you just got Rickroll'd?

Also, I do like fish. One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish. If a red fish and a blue fish had a baby, would it be a purple fish?

That was rhetorical, it would just be a sin against nature.

Cloud
05-24-08, 01:01 AM
I wish I had a purple fish...

Is it possible to sin against nature? I mean, she's a big lady, and she's definitely seen it all. You'd have to be very creative to sin against her.

Then again...she's not as forgiving as some of the other big names.

Do I get a prize for being Rickroll'd?

Melancor
05-24-08, 01:51 AM
What's this crazy talk about fish?!

ANGELxZER0
05-24-08, 03:19 PM
Surely it would be a red or a blue fish depending on what gene's were more dominant, or a red/blue fish with specks of the other color. I don't think they would blend, but i'm just guessing.

If anything i would want a teal or cyan fish. or a transparent fish.

The Forgotten
05-24-08, 03:43 PM
I've seen a transparent fish... I think.

Ÿųĸǽ®
05-24-08, 04:35 PM
Have you seen the fish that has a colour no words may describe? It does not exist in any shade of visible light.

Zetsubou
05-24-08, 04:54 PM
There is a fish, that looks like a skeleton. IT does something weird in UV too.
But! It's skin doesn't reflect visible light but it's bones do.

It's awesome.

I wanna skeleton fish! :D So I can call it Mort. ;)

The Forgotten
05-24-08, 06:32 PM
Mort? I believe that reference fell flat on its tail bone.

And yes, I have seen a fish with colors no mere words can describe. I called him Fred.

Zetsubou
05-25-08, 09:18 AM
Hey~
My sonic character is called Mort! *goes emo*

xD And I was telling the truth, I do want a skeleton fish and I WILL call it Mort!
*shakes fist*

Ÿųĸǽ®
05-26-08, 11:08 PM
Are you in despair? Has this world where you do not have a skeleton fish named Mort left you in despair?

The Writing Writer
05-27-08, 04:43 AM
I'm proud to say that, as an Althanian Rick-Roller myself, I saw that one a mile away. I think you and I are going to get along famously. From this day forth, I shall call you Symbols.

The Forgotten
05-27-08, 06:16 PM
I guess my habit of never going to youtube links paid off again... especially when it was supposedly a font pack. Font packs are not youtube videos last I checked.

Call me J
05-27-08, 09:09 PM
Oh, you must not have the language pack. It's written in runic character, and in order for them to be displayed as anything but weird symbols over the internet, you must have this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0) language pack. Otherwise, it doesn't work.

Is your user name part of an elaborate plan to Rick Roll us? If so, then you're a cool guy. Otherwise, Imma call you Josh.

grim137
05-27-08, 09:25 PM

That was the first Rick Roll that made me laugh in awhile, good job.