PDA

View Full Version : The Sky God's Power

Darksider
05-22-08, 04:33 AM
((Open))

High in the mountains lies old Pagoda Castle, long since abandoned by its monks, within the castle they’re 6 levels and many rooms, all the levels lead to the top floor, the building is mostly pale white with dark blue tiles. The entrance of the castle is grand wooden door, around the entrance are Cherry Blossom trees and gravel path that leads back down the mountain.

The castle has wooden, Japanese windows in each room and every room has Japanese shutter doors. Down each corridor has stone Guardian and the walls of the corridors are decorated with dragons and other mystical creatures, around the back of the castle is beautiful Cherry Blossom garden. On the top floor is one room, this room is painted in golden colour, the walls are decorated with paintings of battles. At the far end of the room is small shrine, the shrine is devotion to the Sky God within the Shrine is a small, wooden chest. The chest is decorated in with dragon and the corners of the box are solid gold, inside the box is Golden Talisman. The Talisman has the image of the Sky God on it the Talisman can only be used by those who have knowledge of magical or spiritual arts, the Talisman is capable of recharging magical energy. There is trap set within the castle, the castle floors and rooms shift every 3 mins to confuse the trespassers that dare enter and try to steal the prize on the top floor.

Here Clay comes to use the Talisman to recharge his magical energies but notices that he is not alone, other people have come to obtain the Talisman for their own needs.

ANGELxZER0
05-22-08, 06:05 AM
Xzia walked past clay at a slow speed heading towards the castle. His short silver hair blew in the wind as did the cloak he wore all around his body, only showing his strange plated shoes. His blue eyes were bales visible below his headband and above the rim of the bright white cloak.

Xzia had come to recover his energies he still had missing from his decent to the plain of the lower races. He had heard that there was a object that had great magical properties and so had to check it out.

As Xzia head up the beaten dusty path he looked up at the rapidly approaching building and then around at anyone else approaching. There was no one worth mentioning, The dust from the ground seemed to ignore Xzia, not a single grain had landed on him, He was protected by different magical barriers, some of witch were only there because his people were so vain about there appearance.

Zetsubou
05-22-08, 06:59 AM
After hearing the arrival of Xzia and Clay, a little girl had clambered up a cherry blossom tree and was watching from between the blooming flowers. She blended in well, her pink hair with the blossoms and her green clothing with the leaves, and Nym blended with the bark. "They're here for it too." The squirrel whispered and Zetsubou nodded silently. Her light weight meant the branch wasn't even bending or close to snapping, which was a good start she decided.

Her short nails dug into the bark of the large branch as she watched them pass, getting closer to the castle that held the item she needed. She didn't need her magical energies resored, because well, she didn't have any magical energies. She just knew it was valuable, and would surely sell for a high price, then she could spend it on herslef, get a nice home, and live with just her and Nym. But she also needed the money for something else.

The squirrel looked up at her, into her thought filled eyes, and mumbled, "You really want this, don't you? You would fight for this, wouldn't you?"
Zetsubou nodded as a reply, and Nym continued to press, "This is for your Mother isn't it?"

The little girl looked down at the grass, then jumped down landing quietly in a pile of petals that had fell from the tree. Turning, she caught the squirrel that jumped after her, who scurried up onto her shoulder, as she answered,

"That's why we need to get it first."

Darksider
05-23-08, 04:24 AM
Clay stumbled up the gravel path, the wind was strong enough to blow Clay’s hair into face, Clay tried his best to move his hair out of his mouth and stop himself from choking on his own hair. Clay was planning to drain a small amount of energy from the Talisman and gain some of his Ascender abilities again.

Clay’s jacket was blowing the wind as he walked up the gravely path, before he came to the top Clay stopped and started to look around.

I can feel some strong spiritual energy near by maybe they're others who have come to obtain this magical talisman, I must not allow this to happen Clay thought so he continued upwards towards the Castle.

Lenne-Chan
05-26-08, 01:24 AM
Meru felt a powerful gust of wind and held her arms up to defend from it. "Ahh, I hate the wind!" She'd been walking around with her hands together held tightly to her chest and her hammer slung over her back for hours, so confused over where she was. "Grr... This Talisman better be worth it... from the strong energies i sense... capturing them could be very beneficial!" Meru flapped her wings and started flying through the maze. However, she stopped and thought for a moment.

Meru looked around several times, she felt like she was being followed, or atleast that she wasn't here alone. "I can do this... And if anyone wants to get in my way... I will... I-I-... I can kill them!" This time she stopped and was sure she heard footsteps. "I wish I knew where I was..." She flew down a hall leading west and stopped at a door. "Heeey!! A door! Alright, now i'm getting somewhere!" Meru opened the door and entered a room. I can feel it....
I sense something powerful in here...why do I see nothing? At this rate if there are others... I will never get it first! I'll have to fight for it most likely... But where the heck IS this source of magical power? This room is...a...BOX!

Dragonbane
09-17-08, 05:30 AM
Roland and his companion were walking through the forest, the wind blowed through Roland's hair suddenly Sparky started slow down his pace.

"I am really unsure about this pal, I think we should turn back" said Spark as he started to shake in fear but Roland just told his friend that fear will only stop you from achieving your goals so the two friends continued towards the Castle to find the Relic inside.

I feel the same as you Sparky but I must be brave and face the unknown challenges that lie ahead.

As the two companions finally the bast of the Castle and they prepared themselves for what ever was inside this forgotten building.

Taskmienster
12-13-08, 06:15 AM
Due to the fact that this thread did not reach the required minimum of 10 posts or 10,000 words it cannot gain experience or gold. I would normally give out just a little bit and a few comments, but have only one participant that posted more than once anyway.

This thread will be closed and moved.