PDA

View Full Version : Inspiration!

Afin
05-22-08, 08:25 PM
I got bored...

So I took a picture of Yggdrasil (http://www.althanas.com/world/member.php?u=10658).

Photography For the Win! [beats not being able to draw any day!]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a211/Valikk/yggdrsil.jpg

Better question now is why he was in my bedroom...

Edit: In all seriousness, I'm thinking of maybe uploading some of my photography work. If people don't criticise too harshly. I'm not very good.

Edit2: All my pictures I found were ugly and I changed my mind about sharing them.

oren
05-22-08, 10:16 PM
I didn't even think that was a photo I thought "That is insane shading and blending skills!"

Tainted Bushido
05-22-08, 10:24 PM
I happened to like the butterfly picture, thank you very much!

Afin
05-23-08, 12:11 AM
Only you would say that...

I don't have the confidence to show people anything artistic, because it's a lot more personal to me and people like Cyrus would give me comments that would make me want to rip his heart out.

Anyways...

Heart of Zaga
05-23-08, 02:43 AM
Oh come on, Cyrus is not that bad, half of the time he is just joking.

What is that anyways? A picture of a blue light pointed at your ceiling?

Afin
05-23-08, 03:00 AM
I was wondering when someone was going to ask how I took a picture of Yggdrasil.

I have a blue laser pointed. I pointed it at a white piece of my wall and took a picture. I noticed that the laser pointed looked like him, and had my camera handy. It was entirely random. I blame it on Skye, the guy I'm talking to all day long every day, his ADD personality is wearing off on me.

Edit: I've known Cyrus a long while, and I love him to death. I just don't particularly love his brand of criticism.

Yggdrasil
05-23-08, 04:59 AM
No matter where you look, Ygg will be there!

can't say i am not amused though, in fact i am highly amused ^_^

oh great, now i am imagining a whole thread full of Yggdrasil sightings now

Cyrus the virus
06-17-08, 02:31 AM
Don't be a pussy, Afin. Seriously.