PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a fight?

Lenne-Chan
05-26-08, 01:02 AM
Meru rather stumbled through a mysterious dark portal, landing on her butt. "So much for being able to fly...what good are these wings if I don't even have good control over them? Ugh!" She sighed and walked up some strange steps leading to a platform of rock, all of a sudden the stairs and the bottom fell off and she was standing on a large circular rock with no appearent way out.

"Look what you've gotten yourself into now... Of course! Listen to the monks... They always know what to do..." She looked around but heard nothing...save for the wind. "Joy! Theres some barrier... I can't fly here I guess... Now what?" She turned around quickly. "Who's there?!"

She tensed up and drew her weapon. There was a whistling of the wind dancing across the ground... "What's going on!... I don't wanna die...I just wanna get the heck out of here!" She walked to the edge but could not look down, almost like an invisible wall was blocking her exit. She looked up but nothing but clear white windy sky all around. "So how do I... get out?..." Meru all of a sudden felt the air get very tense. "I sense...danger..."

Breaker
05-26-08, 02:01 AM
This thread is closed for reasons explained here. (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=16181) Again, I'll re-open it as soon as you have an approved character.