PDA

View Full Version : Time to get to buisness

Lenne-Chan
05-26-08, 01:17 AM
Meru landed just outside of the mine shaft. "This is definitely a bad idea... but I have to get that specially crystal... and I can only extract it from that ore..." Meru took one last whiff of the breezey winds outside the mine and flew in with a quick burst of wind, leaving behind nothing.

She slowly walked down the mine shaft, trying to avoid being seen, she didnt want to have to fight anybody, but if it came to hit, it could not be helped. She heard to dwarves muttering something about a key and getting a beer... "Now then...this may be easier then i thought! Hopefully I wont need to spill any blood!" She darted in the opposite direction and took a right.

"Let's see... according to the chart, if i crack open Talossite..." Meru smashed the purple crystal leaving a silver pearl. "Perfect!" But it was a little late for celebration, as two dwarves were walking down her dead end shaft and she was too tired to fly... "Oh... now what!?" Meru ran towards their direction with the Mythril in hand, aware what was to come.

"Aye! Looky there!" Two dwarves with long beards and axes pointed at Meru running towards them. Meru kept running and suddenly stopped "I'm sorry, honestly I am!" She then shouted "Diamond Dust!" and the two dwarves were encased in a large ice crystal. "I don't have the heart to shatter the crystal... i'll get more time out of letting it thaw..."

Meru kept running towards what seemed to be a light when she found nothing but a boulder and a very tall dwarf. "Goin' somewhere, lassy?" Meru just froze and drew her weapon, she knew she was going to be killing now. "Well you aint gettin out without a fight!" He smashed the rocks around and barracaded the exit.

"Im sorry!" Meru shouted, "Freezing Ring!" and a ring of ice shards flew at the dwarf, barely scratching him. "You'll have to use more then that!" She avoided a crushing axe blow and jumped on his head and used the force of water to force his hammer into the boulders. Meru began running and felt strong enough to fly "Thank you!" Meru flew far off and stopped at a village... Where she met someone rather interesting.

Breaker
05-26-08, 01:59 AM
Hi there! I can see that you're new to Althanas. Here we ask that all writers have an approved character profile before roleplaying in the In Character forums.

Before roleplaying here, you must post a profile in this forum. (http://www.althanas.com/world/forumdisplay.php?f=7) To view a sample profile format and a variety of other helpful information, refer to this thread. (http://www.althanas.com/world/forumdisplay.php?f=7)

This thread is closed for now, but I'll be glad to re-open it once your character is approved. If you need any help, feel free to contact myself or one of the Realm of Greeting staff.