PDA

View Full Version : First off, an apology.

Seth_Rahl
05-31-08, 08:04 PM
To those I simply left without a word in these huge, seemingly epic quests. I am sorry. It may not count for much, but its all I can give.

I needed those months off. I've been trying to write better, refine my style with things outside of Althanas, and get out of my writer's slump that has been plaguing me like it seems to have plagued Letho. Damn, i'll miss him. But anyways, I am back.

Its been too long, and I notice that several of you just submitted the quests as they were or went on without me, which is completely fine. Thank you. But what shocked me was that I hit level 1 without even knowing...so I have a lot of catching up to do.

I'll be blatantly honest: In my opinion, i'm a crappy writer with a dull character right now, so I'm going to be pulling out all the stops on fixing things with Ifrit. I don't want this huge, overpowered anime-style demon: that may have been my "vision" in the past, but people mature, and so have I.

I promise that if anything comes up like before hand, I won't just ditch without saying anything. But all in all, I've come back to Althanas, for a third time. Hopefully, the third time's the charm. Right?

(And thanks to Winterhair for letting me know. :) Otherwise I might still be sitting around twiddling my thumbs.)

Call me J
05-31-08, 08:17 PM
I'll be blatantly honest: In my opinion, i'm a crappy writer with a dull character right now, so I'm going to be pulling out all the stops on fixing things with Ifrit. I don't want this huge, overpowered anime-style demon: that may have been my "vision" in the past, but people mature, and so have I.

You'll have to do better than that if you're trying to execute a throw.

Calx Vir
05-31-08, 08:21 PM
Welcome back, friend.

I am glad you have decided to come back, just as I have.

Melancor
05-31-08, 08:32 PM
I was wondering about all these people that left, well, welcome back.

Seth_Rahl
05-31-08, 08:34 PM
You'll have to do better than that if you're trying to execute a throw.

Trust me, I'm not. Its my honest opinion. And probably the opinion of others. But yeah, nice to see you again too J. :D Right now I have to write up the update sheet for level 1...woo.
I don't really have anything planned for Ifrit right now...but since he's level one, I thought I might as well give him a shot.
I see you've progressed rapidly though. Level 6 already? *whistles* Nice.
Thanks, Rok. And Poseidon. although I see its not Poseidon anymore, is it? Lol.
AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand i'm off.

Calx Vir
05-31-08, 08:36 PM
I plan on putting my new character up tonight.

Seth_Rahl
05-31-08, 08:40 PM
*nods* Good. The one we were talking about?

And by the way, is Witchblade still around? Last I knew she was, but I haven't spoken with her in a while.

Call me J
05-31-08, 08:56 PM
*nods* Good. The one we were talking about?

And by the way, is Witchblade still around? Last I knew she was, but I haven't spoken with her in a while.

No.

Seth_Rahl
05-31-08, 09:10 PM
Well, that sucks. Oh well. Who else is gone beyond Letho and Witch?

Doomsday
05-31-08, 10:18 PM
hihi and welcome back.

I hope you have fun again and write any character that you like. I've learned durning my hiatus that if someone doesn't like your character than they don't matter. Althanas is for fun, it's an RP site and you can RP any character that you want. If you want a more mature character than great. All you need is to have fun. It's pretty easy to forget that sadly.

Raelyse
05-31-08, 10:26 PM
Well, that sucks. Oh well. Who else is gone beyond Letho and Witch?

I'm here in body, but not mind.

Seth_Rahl
05-31-08, 11:10 PM
Ah, I see. Its better than being gone totally, at least.
And I know what you mean, Doomsday.

Melancor
06-01-08, 02:38 AM
I had to change my name indeed, by popular demand. >>

I still see Witchy around though, at least on AIM. She's been having fun I hope.

Raimeiken
06-04-08, 01:03 AM
Anta wa BAKA!

*Hits you with the sheathed odachi- POW!*

Why did you disappear like that! I was worried I wouldn't get to fight you~! T T

Welcome back, anyway...

Seth_Rahl
06-04-08, 05:29 AM
owww! *clutches at head* I'm sorry i'm sorry! >_< what matters is, though, that I'm back. Under Seth and Red.